Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding average looking women in their 20's attractive just because they are young?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny it's gone the other way for me.

I suspect that is due to my tolerance decreasing. I've had that many women and their b******* in my life that's a really see chicks as a line call. Some days I'm a little bit interested some days I couldn't care less.

Obviously having a girlfriend who takes her kpi's seriously helps. But I think at my age even if I was in a long dry spell I really wouldn't be that fussed.

There s a couple of 8s and one genuine 9 at work. I don't really notice that much. I just chat and joke and semi flirt with them like I do any chick.

The nine does have Big Time Princess syndrome so I do bust her chops more.

Last edited:

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh.... Young healthy, fertile women should appear attractive.

I ran into this chick I went to college with a few years ago. She looked great. She was thin, healthy, had a great job, looked like she was living a great life.

When I pushed up on her, she reminded me of how I had ignored and rejected her numerous times. She was right, I had to really think hard as to why I never even considered her in college. I had what I considered to be better options at the time. She was kind of country, very plain Jane, didn't make herself look better, and she wore PAYLESS SHOES. I couldn't be seen with chick in PAYLESS SHOES when I was 20!

At 40+, who gives a darn about her shoes, take em off and let's screw! Maturity changes your focus, you stop caring about silly, frivilous, nonsense and I no longer desire the popular girl for whom everyone is competing. Give me the less attractive chick with less drama.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh.... Young healthy, fertile women should appear attractive.

I ran into this chick I went to college with a few years ago. She looked great. She was thin, healthy, had a great job, looked like she was living a great life.

When I pushed up on her, she reminded me of how I had ignored and rejected her numerous times. She was right, I had to really think hard as to why I never even considered her in college. I had what I considered to be better options at the time. She was kind of country, very plain Jane, didn't make herself look better, and she wore PAYLESS SHOES. I couldn't be seen with chick in PAYLESS SHOES when I was 20!

At 40+, who gives a darn about her shoes, take em off and let's screw! Maturity changes your focus, you stop caring about silly, frivilous, nonsense and I no longer desire the popular girl for whom everyone is competing. Give me the less attractive chick with less drama.
And probably better sex too.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even bloody tell a woman's age a lot of the time. I'm really awful at that. 3 sets
I got it down to a science.

Forehead lines, is cratered SMV or plummeting harddddd. There's something about peak fertility, top form SMV, and not. Her skin looks fresh. It's something that goes with time but exacerbated by poor lifestyle choices, too much partying, drugs, ****, and fast food. Rsd Tyler brought up the frog on the burner with a slow simmer. Too hot, it gets out but, on a slow simmer It won't get out. It will cook to the death without remorse.

Female nature craters their best years. Youth is squander by following hookup culture, best years as booty call, etc and it's on her fiwn swing that many play house.

#1 thought she was a slutty high experience type so went in guns blazing. Turns out she was an inexperienced shy 17 year old.
That's illegal in most states kuz. Wtf.

#2 thought she was a mature bird around my age. Turns out she was just 22. Suited and booted and had some sort of big job for her age.
Likely family hookup.

# 3 thought she was 19/20, but was underage lol. Saw that one twice but she went into a shop the first time. That sh1t is why i hate school holidays
A lot of minors dress like *****s. Furthermore, some look late twenties and are using fake I'd. It ends bad. High kills, stds, and single mom status before SMV peaks.

It's all over the fvcking place, and i can"t tell. It's really best not to worry about age too much. Although i naturally don't go for women older than me than other than like just a couple of years.
Not saying no attractive women over 23. Tom Lauren is hat but she's a *****. Conservative but believes in pro choice. Yeah, OK bud.

Slut tells goat status.