Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding average looking women in their 20's attractive just because they are young?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was around the age of these women I would think they were just average looking, kind of cute at best, now all of a sudden that I am early 40's, these "6's" look like 8's just because they have smooth skin and energy.

Is this male biology at work (men seeking youth in women) or it is just me?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is not just you. However that smooth skin and perky boobs are attached to a whole lot of bat sh*t crazy! Guess it would be fine for a pump and dump deal but too easy to get attached to that age difference, sparkling eyes and ego boost a younger woman can give. You have been warned.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've was just there. Had a 21 year old, I'm 41

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I've noticed this. I worked at a college and some girls just looked good even though I could tell in 5-10 years they wouldn't. Tough break if you're a female, I wouldn't want to deal with that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sure there´s bunch of scientific explanations for it but who cares. Plate them, bang them.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not there yet. I have a younger sister who is 25 and I still view her as a kid. So banging chicks her age or less is not something that attracts me.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was around the age of these women I would think they were just average looking, kind of cute at best, now all of a sudden that I am early 40's, these "6's" look like 8's just because they have smooth skin and energy.

Yes however there is a limit to how "average". As we get older, the desire for youth increases significantly and impacts our testosterone levels in a good way. Plus I think as we Men get older, having younger Women by our sides makes us feel "young" again and that increases our happiness and positive mental state. This is why many older Women shame you into the ground if you mention you love younger Women, They simply can't compete with youth on a physical level.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not there yet. I have a younger sister who is 25 and I still view her as a kid. So banging chicks her age or less is not something that attracts me.
I have a 22 years old son. I feel my lower bar is 30.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes however there is a limit to how "average". As we get older, the desire for youth increases significantly and impacts our testosterone levels in a good way. Plus I think as we Men get older, having younger Women by our sides makes us feel "young" again and that increases our happiness and positive mental state. This is why many older Women shame you into the ground if you mention you love younger Women, They simply can't compete with youth on a physical level.
Having a younger dont make you feel young if she dishes a bunch of bullshyt and games.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a younger dont make you feel young if she dishes a bunch of bullshyt and games.
Well yes that's true however, That's when experienced Men put them in their place and give em a "spanking".

On a side note, Thing is with today's modern feminized shenanigans, It won't be long now before a Man dating a Woman 5 years younger than him is labeled a pedo. Im 35 now but the youngest I dated was 19 which was 3 years ago, Man was she a bombshell blonde full of youth. I mentioned it when asked by Women who were 30+ and when i told them, they attacked me like a pack of hungry hyenas.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes that's true however, That's when experienced Men put them in their place and give em a "spanking".

On a side note, Thing is with today's modern feminized shenanigans, It won't be long now before a Man dating a Woman 5 years younger than him is labeled a pedo. Im 35 now but the youngest I dated was 19 which was 3 years ago, Man was she a bombshell blonde full of youth. I mentioned it when asked by Women who were 30+ and when i told them, they attacked me like a pack of hungry hyenas.
They get incredibly angry. Its almost like ypur choice said that they are too old.

You never said that.

They try to act like your taking advantage of someone when our culture is setup so that if your getting with a younger your usually exploited as a sugar daddy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It happens the same to me but only with teen girls, Im in my mid30s but still late 20s girls dont wake me up that much....late teens and early 20s are a totally different stimulus.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Top form SMV ftw!

I was having a flirt today. She was just that. Hard 6.5. 7+ dolled up. She was bubbly and feminine which makes my **** hard. At thirty, these girls are prime but, I am too old for some. I just reframe it. I go full retard julien blanc, drama, hard push/pull. I love you, I hate you. Breaking rapport. Canned material coined from ten years of pickup experience. High energy, stupid enthusiasm, and highly disagreeable is dynomite.

Don't attempt to be cool. Be breaking rapport. Be engaging. Accept the gap in lifestyle, in perspective, and never attempt to fit in. Adopt whoever it is. Embrace being as such. It's fire.

A chick I pulled last summer was 24. She referenced my being like a teacher she always got on with. I let it play out but, like the ocean, it is unpredictable. Its a game of catch and release.

By the time I am mid thirty, I will have even more game and lifestyle. By forty, ten X. I just can't get married or knock up a *****.

Keep me posted. I got picked up by barely legal jail bait in a gym, Starbucks, grocery store, etc. I am dezzed. I am working on entrepreneurship. I am reading an absurd amount of content. I am applying the following. It lends to gift for gab. Million dollar mouth piece.

Make your world's a collision course. Its sexually polarising. I lead. She follows or next.

The only annoying thing is **** tests from a chick working minimum wage it studying gender studies and or basket weaving.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Wait until you reach 58, that effect will triple. I've noticed it a lot lately.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is not just you. However that smooth skin and perky boobs are attached to a whole lot of bat sh*t crazy! Guess it would be fine for a pump and dump deal but too easy to get attached to that age difference, sparkling eyes and ego boost a younger woman can give. You have been warned.
True. Makes me think of BigNeil. Look what that 21 did to him.

10 years is my breaking limit. At this point, I wouldn't go lower. My last main plate was 9 years younger. She looked and acted mature for her age to an extent as a result of coming out of a marriage that she was in for seven years. Still knew deep down that she wasn't going to improve to get upgraded to exclusive/LTR status haha. It was fun while it lasted.

Just remember if you got a younger one once, you can do it again, if you should so desire. Just remember what you need to know and what to look out for while you enjoy your fun.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem with birds far younger than myself is that I find them very annoying.

That doesn't stop me wanting to grab their ankles, smack their backside, speak filth in their ear, and all that other great stuff. But it's difficult having people around me at length that i don't have adult respect for.

My dating pool seems to be within 10 years below me, and the best fit usually seems to be around 5 years younger than myself. But that's completely normal and is reflected in the people around me too, such as family and friends.
The bigger the gap, tha harder my **** gets. It is funny with legal marijuna in some states. Illegal at one point. Same with legal age of consent. Nuanced point. Without age of consent, it be open season. I suspect said age restriction is to keep dinosaurs from going extinct. Many women fall off after 23.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep thinking about this since you brought this up. And especially what you said about their energy.

A lot of these girls, like the nurses in the doctor's office, or receptionists, are so consistently charming, I don't know how they do it. Women are such good nurturers, and they don't have to do it in a certain way. Like for a guy to be charming, they tell you tease her, bust on her, or treat her like a bratty little sister. But girls can be energetic and simply straight up nice to you, and it can be very effective. Then there's that study that showed how women preferred pictures of men who weren't smiling, yet women can almost always be more appealing when smiling.

There was a waitress in a restaurant awhile back, I remember. She came up and asked something, and did sort of a little hop, put her hands on her hips, and ****ed her head to the side, looking at me. Almost like a little cheerleader move. I remember thinking "What an odd thing to do", but I had to admit, it was cute as hell. I was wondering if she knew what she doing when she did this, or if it was some natural pose for her that she did subconsciously. I suppose she knew what she was doing.

I don't know if what I'm saying is making any sense to anybody...