Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find your leauge and play in it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are doing you a disservice by telling you that you can get girls of a high status if you yourself are low status. I’m here to inform you that there is a such thing as leagues, and it’s quite possible if she is playing games with you, you ain’t in hers.

Do you honestly think a fitness model is going to date you when you have a beer belly, haven’t seen a gym since high school and work at a shoe store? The answer is f*ck no.
There is nothing wrong with finding your speed and sticking with it. You can say the hell with self improvement, continue to eat donuts for breakfast everyday and just date chubby girls who like donuts for breakfast too, and that’s perfectly ok.

If you want high level women, you have to be a high level man. You have to be fit, you have to have a good career, she has to perceive you as on her level and when you she doesn’t perceive you as on her level this is when you get games, flakes, long text response times, wishy washy behavior. I promise if she sees you as her equal or even better superior to her, all the games stop.

The final paragraph is about a new term I’m coining “sympathy closes”. Sympathy closes are when girls are impressed with your boldness and, or are too nice to tell you get the f*ck away from me, you vessel of mediocrity. So they give you their number, may respond to a few texts here or there and maybe even allow you to schedule a date that she never had intentions of going on. I think a lot of the threads we see here with issues in regards to flakiness, hot & cold behavior are results from getting sympathy closes. If she is aeons above the level of the girls you usually date, there is a very good chance it was a sympathy close. Once you get that idea it’s best to end communications and move on.

What this post is not:
This post is not saying you can’t get hot girls. You totally can. You just have to earn them like anything else as life. Don’t let this post fuel your resentment. If you know you want a specific type of girl, and you don’t want her to play games you have to get to a certain level yourself. So focus on gym, career and grooming and your leauge can and will increase.

Handsome millionaires don’t get flaked on.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly this is so correct, game alone won't lamd you a hottie.

You have to put in the effort. Improve your wealth,confidence and appearance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are doing you a disservice by telling you that you can get girls of a high status if you yourself are low status. I’m here to inform you that there is a such thing as leagues, and it’s quite possible if she is playing games with you, you ain’t in hers.

Do you honestly think a fitness model is going to date you when you have a beer belly, haven’t seen a gym since high school and work at a shoe store? The answer is f*ck no.
There is nothing wrong with finding your speed and sticking with it. You can say the hell with self improvement, continue to eat donuts for breakfast everyday and just date chubby girls who like donuts for breakfast too, and that’s perfectly ok.

If you want high level women, you have to be a high level man. You have to be fit, you have to have a good career, she has to perceive you as on her level and when you she doesn’t perceive you as on her level this is when you get games, flakes, long text response times, wishy washy behavior. I promise if she sees you as her equal or even better superior to her, all the games stop.

The final paragraph is about a new term I’m coining “sympathy closes”. Sympathy closes are when girls are impressed with your boldness and, or are too nice to tell you get the f*ck away from me, you vessel of mediocrity. So they give you their number, may respond to a few texts here or there and maybe even allow you to schedule a date that she never had intentions of going on. I think a lot of the threads we see here with issues in regards to flakiness, hot & cold behavior are results from getting sympathy closes. If she is aeons above the level of the girls you usually date, there is a very good chance it was a sympathy close. Once you get that idea it’s best to end communications and move on.

What this post is not:
This post is not saying you can’t get hot girls. You totally can. You just have to earn them like anything else as life. Don’t let this post fuel your resentment. If you know you want a specific type of girl, and you don’t want her to play games you have to get to a certain level yourself. So focus on gym, career and grooming and your leauge can and will increase.

Oh they shouldnt but they do too. A high value target

What this post is not:

Those get used and cheated too. Higher value game for the huntressess.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Awhile ago, a year out of college I moved cities for work and made friends with a couple of guys who owned their own businesses and were very successful. We're talking $500k salaries. I was introduced to some of the women in their social circles all of whom were classy and hot. I'd say I'm a solid 8 in looks and managed to date one of the women. However, the fact that I wasn't where I wanted to be financially or socially, I lost her interest fairly quickly. It didn't sit well with me but at the same time I understood that she could do better with another dude who was better off than I was at the time. Now I own a house, a truck, a Harley Davidson bike, have quite a bit of friends, and have been dating women just like her. My current GF is one of them and I don't think I would've been able to reel her into a relationship if it weren't for my higher status.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Awhile ago, a year out of college I moved cities for work and made friends with a couple of guys who owned their own businesses and were very successful. We're talking $500k salaries. I was introduced to some of the women in their social circles all of whom were classy and hot. I'd say I'm a solid 8 in looks and managed to date one of the women. However, the fact that I wasn't where I wanted to be financially or socially, I lost her interest fairly quickly. It didn't sit well with me but at the same time I understood that she could do better with another dude who was better off than I was at the time. Now I own a house, a truck, a Harley Davidson bike, have quite a bit of friends, and have been dating women just like her. My current GF is one of them and I don't think I would've been able to reel her into a relationship if it weren't for my higher status.
Are you immune to being cheated upon?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the perfect example, you were blessed with the looks but had to work for the finances and status. Some of us come from wealthy parents and don’t have to work for the wealth but need to work on our looks. A few of us are two time losers and need to work on both thats ok, it will just make the reward sweeter.
But you knew what you deserved and did what you had to do to get what you want so, hats off to you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

What this post is not:

Then how do you explain these hot chicks with druggies, bums, unemployed dudes, etc?

It seems some of these low life dudes have some way of endearing themselves to wealthier/successful women even tho they themselves are not...examples are lawyers or doctors that are dating said people.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the perfect example, you were blessed with the looks but had to work for the finances and status. Some of us come from wealthy parents and don’t have to work for the wealth but need to work on our looks.
But you knew what you deserved and did what you had to do to get what you want so, hats off to you.
I agree but will add that it isn't that easy to find your range. For example, I've dated some very hot women for years but if I stuck to that range then I would have dry spells of years as well because they only come around once every two years or so. Then, just because you date them doesn't mean you can keep them. Finally, guys can usually get more attractive women for relationships than for one night stands (opposite for women). So, it isn't that easy to figure out.
Knowing you a little deeper than the forum, you actually play in lower leagues than you should.
Atleast where we are from you are actually cream of the crop you just don’t always realize it.
Now where you are living now,you probably are just average and I probably wouldn’t even be on a woman’s radar in that weird little city.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then how do you explain these hot chicks with druggies, bums, unemployed dudes, etc?

It seems some of these low life dudes have some way of endearing themselves to wealthier/successful women even tho they themselves are not...examples are lawyers or doctors that are dating said people.
Some of the women have a need to feel superior intellectually and funancially. Thus the "lower" tier guy. Hes still usually physically attractive to her tastes or funny or something.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the women have a need to feel superior intellectually and funancially. Thus the "lower" tier guy. Hes still usually physically attractive to her tastes or funny or something.
He also could have an 11 inch p*nis. Or when his mom dies inherit a million dollars plus a huge house and she’s just waiting you never know dude.. it’s always more than meets the eye.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also could have an 11 inch p*nis. Or when his mom dies inherit a million dollars plus a huge house and she’s just waiting you never know dude.. it’s always more than meets the eye.
She bottoms out at 7.5" because 3/4" inch of mines is left out in the cold.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most incel problem is exactly this , they play out of their league.

Ill agree with LA here its not always easy to find your league, tbh im still not sure where i stand.
Its like i can attract some very hot women sometime and other time have a hard time getting a smile from average one.
Still learning.... imo look is important but status and social skills are far more important

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is probably a hot "fvck boy". Tatted and dressing in style.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with @lamath and @LARaiders85 on this and get the same variety of women. It certainly can make you unsure of your league. Aside from your number, everyone in both sexes seems to have a "type". I couldn't count the number of times that I have commented to a friend about a looker and they would say.. meh. I have seen one friend of mine turn heads regularly, yet he is dating what I would consider a 5. Sure there are people with classic looks, like an old sports car, that appeal to the vast majority, but its another factor to consider. Maybe its genetics where you see "one of your kind", even though they may be points above or below, making your league somewhat fluid.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women who date trash, are trash. They may be hot but if they are with a loser who has nothing going for them then that should tell you all you need to know. For example, women who date druggies are almost always druggies. Same thing with drunks, criminals, being a moron, etc. Guys only see a nice ass and place far too much value on an otherwise broken, and undateable, woman.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women who date trash, are trash. They may be hot but if they are with a loser who has nothing going for them then that should tell you all you need to know. For example, women who date druggies are almost always druggies. Same thing with drunks, criminals, being a moron, etc. Guys only see a nice ass and place far too much value on an otherwise broken, and undateable, woman.
Is this why most of the decent looking women you see on OLD seem to have a ton of baggage or past issues? Especially high end HBs on OLD seem to have a ton of baggage because they're using OLD for a reason.