Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find a passion

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides jacking off, haha. Seriously, I know this has been said already, but you need to be out doing things. Things that you like, or even LOVE doing. Treat this passion like it's your love, it must be more important to you than any girl could be.

For me right now, it's basketball. I've been getting so much better, and I constantly have the urge to go play. Honestly, right now I can't even wait until tommorow morning so I can go shoot some hoops. It's (almost) better than sex, and I can get it any time! I just hope this feeling lasts.

So find something you have a passion for, it could be art, poetry, anything you love to do. Personally, I think competitive activities are best, because you can get that sweet feeling of victory. This will give you an enormous amount of "true" confidence.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool to be passionate about playing guitar too, girls love that!

Webster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be careful about it. My passion is running. My sophomore year, my mindset was I'll screw around with the ladies, but I will not let it interfere with my running. After all, I only had a few more years of running at this level of competition, and being my own mediocre self I'm not going to be able to run professionally like my friend Kevin Collins.

I had been seeing this girl from the college at the other end of town for a couple weeks...and then the night before the most important race of the year (district qualifiers for cross country: determines who gets to run in the national meet) I spent the night with her. I wouldn't have sex with her though, since I haven't had sex before any meets the entire season (or since I was a sophomore in high school for that matter) I wasn't willing to jeapordize my performance. I had a great race, but it frightened her off and I only saw her a couple times after that.

But my last few seasons have been crap and taking 9 months off from being in season (including almost 3 off from the running) will hopefully leave me w/fresh legs to go out in style.

------------------
--Blaine Moore
"A beautiful woman moved in next door. So I went over and returned a cup of sugar. 'You didn't borrow this.' 'I will.'" -- Steven Wright

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really liked conventional sports like basketball or football....even though I am 6'6" and 240lbs. The only things that ever interested me sports wise are blood sports. I could watch ISKA[kick boxing] on ESPN for DAYS!! [Ernie Reyes Jr. IS THE MAN!!!] ...only I never really know when to catch it and I've been lucky when I have. They don't really show any martial arts on ESPN though. Once I caught a karate match on at like 2am when I couldnt sleep....once.

That and I'm too frickin big to do the splits.....would be nice to have a kick higher than my head though ;p

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> I haven't had sex before any meets the entire season ...I wasn't willing to jeapordize my performance

That's been shown to be a myth.

Webster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having sex before a race jeapordizing performance is not the issue. Doing something different before the most important race of the year (not just season: year) that I haven't done all season long was what I was not willing to do. Now, it doesn't make a difference because I like to screw like a bunny.

------------------
--Blaine Moore
"A beautiful woman moved in next door. So I went over and returned a cup of sugar. 'You didn't borrow this.' 'I will.'" -- Steven Wright

Persuader

Reaction score
Not to get off the subject of sports. But I do agree you need to have a passion. Not only to keep you focused on what's important, which is not to be focused on the pursuit of a woman. But, when you have something you are passionate about, it resonates in your personality. From what I have read, everyone agrees it's important to have confidence and to let women know (throw your actions) that your life isn't about finding or chasing some girl. Passion lets the women you talk to know that there is something more important in your life than they are. This creates attraction. In addition, when a man has a true passion, whether it's a sport, music, writing, saving the manatees, etc. it shows he is no loser, losers don't have passion, they have need.

------------------
The man that claims a thing is impossible is often interupted by the man doing it.

Albion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My passion is fish and women love it big time. First they know I can keep something alive for more then a week and second it gives up something to talk about.

I also love flying, it gives me a huge rush to be 14000 feet up in the air with no one to get in my way. Women especially love it when you take them up and let hold the controls for a bit.

-al

Panzergrenadier

Don Juan
Reaction score
14000 eh?...youre aircraft is pressurized?...or do you use supplemental O2?

I agree with you though 150% flying is the greatest and i get chicks that want to go up all the time too...

------------------
Wir werden Sieger durch unsere Tiger