Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find a mentor/coach

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever tried learning to play a sport on your own?
Did you ever pick up a basket ball and expect to slam dunk on your very first attempt?
Did you know how to kick a football without ever been shown?
Chances are, unless you're one of the extremely gifted few on this planet, you needed a coach show you how to do things correctly.
They looked at how you made mistakes and then gave you pointers on how to correct your technique.
they didnt just tell you how to do it, they watched you and gave you pointers on how you were doing it.
With each pointer and coaching tip, do you remember how confident you became at the game, how you went from day 1, being scared to touch the ball then the mid season where you could juggle the ball on your knee with pure instinct because you just 'knew' how to handle yourself.
You did this every week with practice until the season started and hopefully by that time you were proficient enough to be able to play the game...maybe you even scored a goal or two.
What i'm getting at is that the best way to play this game we're all here for is to find a seasoned pro (maybe a best buddy who didnt have much of a problem picking up, a relative, brother or just someone who always picked up) to help you, guide you and teach you, but you should be comfortable around them and they should be willing to help you out. Get them to watch you as you approach women, whether in a bar or club and to give you feedback on what you're doing (both good and bad techniques) and they'll be company for you if you bomb out each night, hopefully you'll be able to improve your game this way - learn from your mistakes and improve your skills and techniques, as well as your confidence...then who knows - you might get good enough to maybe score a goal or two.

------------------
If you believe in your lie, it becomes the truth.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good idea. The only question is, where do you find a person who's willing to take time out of their life to do that for you?

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, hopefully you'll have a friend or a relative who'll do that.
I used to have a close friend of mine who had no trouble picking up (he's now married and his wife wont let him out - the flipside to getting a chick I guess).
Just copying what he did used to work.
If you cant find someone who'll help you - imitiate, look for guys who you can see are having success with women (and dont bother with pretty boys etc as they dont have to work with being ordinary looking), look at how other guys do it and copy them.
A story: A few years ago, there was this little guy at a club who always used to pick up alot of women (he was a bout 5 foot tall, and me being only 5 foot 6 looked to him as a role model), it had nothing to do with his **** (we asked some girls, it was normal) - what he did have was technique and confidence acquired through constant practice. He went from being turned down everytime to being someone most girls couldnt say no to - why? Because he was confident in his abilities and they wanted to know why he was so confident. And either you learn to be confident by practice or you fake it (cause it ends up breeding real confidence).

------------------
If you believe in your lie, it becomes the truth.