Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Films - Top 10

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updating my list:

Honorable Mentions:
Joker (2019)
The Batman (2022)
Doctor Sleep
Star Wars
Scarface
The Godfather
Silence of The Lambs
Back to the future
Pirates of The Caribean
Seven (1995)
Shutter Island
The Conjuring Universe
Detective Pikachu
Batman begins
Batman: The Killing Joke
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
Curse of Chucky (2013)
Summer of 84

10.- Sonic The Hedgehog
9.- Chip & Dale Reacuse Rangers (2022)
8.- Spiderman Into The Spider-Verse
7.- Wreck It Ralph
6.- Batman (1989)
5.- Suicide Squad (2016)
4.- Puss in Boots The Last Wish
3.- Spiderman No way Home
2.- Infnity War
1.- The Lego Batman Movie
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, excellent.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, excellent.
F0ck yeah bro. Watching it as a kid was just mind blowing.

To this day, Mark Hamill is still my favorite Joker, f0ck that over rated version of Heath Ledger may he RIP.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F0ck yeah bro. Watching it as a kid was just mind blowing.

To this day, Mark Hamill is still my favorite Joker, f0ck that over rated version of Heath Ledger may he RIP.
Best Joker is Jack Nicholson, Batman (1989) is the best Batman (Michael Keaton) of the franchise, followed but Nolan's Batman (with Bane). Batman Forever was cool, Joel Schumacher failed big time with Batman & Robin though. The new Batman with Robert P. is nice too.
I agree that Heath Ledger's Joker is overrated.

I used to be a Batman maniac as a kid...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Best Joker is Jack Nicholson, Batman (1989) is the best Batman (Michael Keaton) of the franchise, followed but Nolan's Batman (with Bane). Batman Forever was cool, Joel Schumacher failed big time with Batman & Robin though. The new Batman with Robert P. is nice too.
I agree that Heath Ledger's Joker is overrated.

I used to be a Batman maniac as a kid...
F0ck. Im going to start a new thread about top 10 jokers

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's a true blue-pill fantasy, but in all honesty Peeta did have some skills, and Gale wasn't in those games and Peeta admitted to having a secret crush on Katniss on national television, so in a sense it's like Peeta earned Katniss' love.
Peeta was also an artist, and sometimes the brooding artistic type can overcome the alpha. And also sometimes the girl will go for the guy who loves her, because she wants that kind of devotion. That can be tricky though, and the timing has to be right, but it does happen.

I kind of hate when they do this. Maybe Harry Potter is partly to blame for starting this trend of splitting the final book in a couple of movies. I think twilight did it next.
Yeah, that was a trend for awhile. Splitting The Hobbit into three movies was a terrible idea also. Two movies probably would have been better, or I would have been happy with one. Things like Back to the Future 2 and 3 are different, because they were telling two different stories there, they were just shooting them both at the same time, or back to back while they had the cast and crew together.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People mentioning movies like Lord of the Rigns, Twlight, the Hobbit, Harry Poter, etc.... I missed allot of those types of movies in the 00s decade, and still don't want to even watch them today. The 00s decade was the only time I remember so many incompatible movies. Like I'd watch Doctor Sleep and IT, and Jordon's Peel US, but not those!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People mentioning movies like Lord of the Rigns, Twlight, the Hobbit, Harry Poter, etc.... I missed allot of those types of movies in the 00s decade, and still don't want to even watch them today. The 00s decade was the only time I remember so many incompatible movies. Like I'd watch Doctor Sleep and IT, and Jordon's Peel US, but not those!
I saw Lord Of the rings (trilogy), some Harry Potter, no Twilight... I've never been interested in those movies, I mean the "Fantastic" universe with elfes, dragons, sorcerers, etc. But I understand people that like it. I really liked Avatar, but that's not the same universe.

I'm a Sci-Fi head.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People mentioning movies like Lord of the Rigns, Twlight, the Hobbit, Harry Poter, etc.
I'm a huge Tolkien fan. I'd suggest reading the books. The Lord of the Rings was a pretty good adaptation, for something they said couldn't be adapted. But even now, I have huge problems with some of the decisions Peter Jackson made. I suppose he did about as good a job as anyone could, but the books are the real gems. I never liked The Hobbit that much, it's more of a children's book. The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion were his best works IMO, but even now a lot of people can't get into The Silmarillion, it's too deep, and written like a history book (as opposed to a novel).

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge Tolkien fan. I'd suggest reading the books. The Lord of the Rings was a pretty good adaptation, for something they said couldn't be adapted. But even now, I have huge problems with some of the decisions Peter Jackson made. I suppose he did about as good a job as anyone could, but the books are the real gems. I never liked The Hobbit that much, it's more of a children's book. The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion were his best works IMO, but even now a lot of people can't get into The Silmarillion, it's too deep, and written like a history book (as opposed to a novel).
I've read Lord of the Rings, but it gets a little literary weary when Tolkein writes about three pages just describing a forrest.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read Lord of the Rings, but it gets a little literary weary when Tolkein writes about three pages just describing a forrest.
To each his own, but I like to immerse myself in stories when I read, so I like it. I enjoy every square inch of his world.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will check him out, which film should I watch first?
Fitzcarraldo is good. If you like it, you can Google his other stuff. He makes great documentaries too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Joker is Jack Nicholson
I think Nicholson's Joker has become highly underrated after all the hype over Heath Ledger.
Nicholson's Joker had so many quotable lines, almost every line of his in the film is a classic.

It's interesting how depictions of the Joker have changed over the years. After Batman '89, a lot of toys and such started depicting him to look more like Nicholson. Then came Ledger, and everything changed again. I was never a big fan of the smeared makeup look, honestly, although Ledger did a good job. I like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker also. The sequel is going to have Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn though, that sounds like it could go bad.