Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fights Fights Fights... what to do?

How often do you fight with your gf?

• Every Day

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardly Ever

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Never

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of u here that have gf's.... How often do you fight with her, and tell us some stories of ur fights, and how u "made it better" again.:rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmm?

But i mean... did the 2 of u not argue and get angry with 1 another at all during ur relationship?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you need to consider what you argue about moreso than the amount of arguments that you have. Also, do all disagreements merit a fight, is it not enough to agree to disagree?

Just something to consider.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I remember Joe Collapoppa, that guy has some funny ass stories. I wonder if his "girlfriend" still beats him up.

But generally I prefer to avoid arguments. If a girl I date argues with me, I just remind her philosophically to look at the big picture, instead of getting fussed about the petty details. That usually ends the argument on good terms.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok shweet.... but here's 1 more problem that i have....

I USE to be a playa etc.... so now my gf keeps on having these doughbts that 1 day i'll just leave her for some other girl, or that i am just "playing" her, so everytime another girl comes into the picture or is brought up my gf gets all insecure and that normally leads to an arguement.

So here is my question.... How do i get to trust me fully given my past? (And please dont say "time")

We do go out places, we do get along well, everything is like "perfect", untill her insecurities come up, and its starting to annoy me alot, so any opinions on this would be appreciated.

Thanx;)

Laterz...

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Joe was a funny dude.

He got banned in the end, although I looked at his last few posts and didn't see anything worthy of getting banned over, but hey, maybe he PM'ed SoSuave.com with a death threat, who knows.