Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIELD REPORT: My First Day of College

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Never done one of these before, but unlike in high school, I actually feel that since I'm in a new environment I can learn some things by doing them. And I'm gonna talk about meeting new guys as well as new girls right now, cause that's important too.

So I get down here and get moved in. Meet my roommate. Nice kid. Cool kid. We bull**** for a while, I decide to walk around and scope out the girls and the campus. Not too impressed with the girls around my dorm. Come back inside, go in the lobby, see 3 guys sitting near each other. I go over and introduce myself. We hit it off.

So we all head over to the union to check out this "late nighter" thing that was going on. It's like laser tag, dancing, bowling, pool, and some other good ****, all free. When we get there, the one kid Jim breaks off from us, so it's me Trevor and Dan. I suggest we pick up some girls. They agree:

Attempted Pick-up 1 (****ing ***** :D):

We see this group of 7 or 8 pretty good looking girls approaching the Union. I walk over there, say introduce myself to the one that's in the front of the pack. She coldly says "Hi." and speeds up. lol. then Dan and Trevor were like "Daaaaaaaaaaaamn! that's a burn man" and I'm like "yeah I know, that's just ****in mean" we all have a good laugh. the rest of the girls in that group laugh at our antics.

Pick-up 2: (The money shot)

So right after that *****, we go and stand by the steps and just bs and look around. So I spot three girls walking up. A HB9 and two HB7s. I don't consult the guys and just walk over there and I'm like "hi I'm Mike." Shake the hands. Get the names. A little small talk about how they're freshmen and we are and they're all roommates. (about this time the guys come over). Then I'm like "Well, I know we just met, so this might be a little forward, but... would you guys like to join us for laser tag" Y'know, it sorta was supposed to seem like I was asking them to come back to the room or something, but I didn't. I dunno. Seems lame now, but they seemed to get it. Smiles all around. And they agreed to, so it's all good.

So we go inside and get in the line for laser tag. The line lasts about an hour. This was the hardest part of the ****ing night. We hadda keep these girls talking and interest the whole time. This is where you could tell me and Trevor had game. He's from downstate Illinois, the girls were loving his little accent.

So we play laser tag, it's fun. We walk around the Union a lil bit after that. I suggest we bowl. But the HB9 has something wrong with her wrist and can't bowl, so that doesn't happen. We go outside and run this obstacle course. I race one of the HB7s.

After this, we walk around for a while. Then the one girl's like "what can we do?" Trevor says we could play cards. The girls are like "Let's play cards in our room."

So right then I'm like "cha-ching"

So we walk back to their dorm. It's one of those private dorms. ****ing amazing. It was like being in Saved by the Bell the College Years, or something. Just huge. So we all go in there and play cards. Here we run into a lil problem. Not only do the girls not know how to play cards at all, but these turned out to not be naked cards. We hinted a little at it, but I didn't wanna come out and say it just because the 9 seemed a lil reserved. So we played like 3 or 4 games of cards. Then I get bored. Cause it's obvious no ***** is gonna come out of this, today at least. So I was just gonna try to get the numbers and split. So I ask the guys if they wanna head out, they say yeah. Then the girls are like "Do you want our numbers so we can see you again?" Score. We get the digits, and we don't even have to ask.

Aftermath:

So we decide that we're gonna go back to the Union and pick up more girls cause it's only like 11:30. On the way back, I run into a bunch of people I know from home. Get numbers. We'll go out later this week. We go back to the Union, nothin too good there anymore. So we walk back to the dorm (what a long ****ing walk!), and then go up to the one kid's room and hang out. We met these two other kids, well, I meet, the other guys knew them cause they all live on the same floor. They got back from a few parties, told some stories. We all told party and ***** stories from back home. Then some how me and the one kid I just met (who's a total pimp), and I get into a challenge to see who can beat who in MVP Baseball. We go down to my room to play. I lose 5-4 because of some sloppy fielding in the first inning. It's about 2 now, those guys head back to their rooms, and I get some sleep.

Overall, a pretty good day. I meet five guys who seem right now like they're gonna be buddies, I get along with my roommate, and I meet 3 hot babes. Now, yeah, I was in their room and nothing happened, but ****, still a good time.

Now, a question. So I'm gonna call the HB9 later this week. So I wanna go for the action date. But the only action dates I can think of right now are bowling and pool. She physically can't bowl. I've never played pool. So I'm sorta thinking those two just won't work. Does anybody have any ideas for some college action dates? Cause I sure don't.

Leave criticism/comments on the night too if you want.

Cheers,
--Mike

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn sounds pretty solid dude.

Hmm action date, how about mini golf? Its pretty fun and you can make bets and stuff. Plus she should be able to play it, as it isnt a very physical game.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh nice... damn, i am excitedly, but nervously awaiting my first days of school... orientation starts on wednesday... aaahhhh...

Good stuff dude

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're attitude is right on point. Keep plugging away. I love the fact that you even took the rejections in stride. Those chicks that passed you by will remeber you. I bet before teh year is out you will be banging at least one of them. Keep on trying. Just don't become the guy who has hit on every available female. Women talk and collge campuses are smaller than one might think. Be well known, make sure you know as many women as possible. What ever you do don't settle down with the first hottie you bone.

Print out teh bible and keep reading it, the more familar you are teh better. Oh goodness I wish I could be in your place. I would get laid sooo much. AWWWWWW man I wish I could have had the bible when I went to school. You just don't know how lucky you are!!!!!! Now get off the comupter and go book as much coochie as possible. The more pvssy you get the more pvssy you will get. When women know you're bangin total hotties they get sooooo soooo curious. The hotter the babes you screw the more broads will wanna screw you.

When class starts here is my best advice. Find the cutest chick in the whole room and sit next to her every day. Talk to her as much as possible. Even if you don't bang her, it doesn't matter. When the other females in the class see that you're cool with the prettiest girl in the room they will wanna know more about you. I mean even if it seems like you're annoying the prettiest girl in teh room keep talking cause sooner or later you will find that more girls will wanna sit next you. Yuo will probably also have more guys trying to sit next you too. Its all good, popularity gets you laid frequently. That was my secret. I hope it works for you!

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
My first day sucked majorly. I had two classes today where 98% of the other freshmans kept to themselves and were acting all serious and nervous as hell. Professors were late to both classes, so we were sitting there for over 15 minutes and I didn't hear any conversation at all, just people looking around and putting their hands over their faces. It felt so damn wrong. Never had a high school class on the first day that was this dead and inactive.

To make it even worse, both classes had ******* professors who just walked into the classes and wrote their names on the board, handed out the syallabi and went straight to reading them out loud without introducing themselves or anything. No attempts to get students talking or excited or anything. Bummer man.

Hopefully my classes tomorrow won't be this dull. I know I probably should have started chatting up some other people but I suppose I was nervous too, and I got the vibe that everyone wanted to be left alone for some reason.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my f*cking lord!

You will have a GREAT time in college! Keep up that great attitude, and as long as you get a C or above in all your classes, you will be GOLDEN!

That was a tough situation with those girls in the room though. I remember plenty of awkward moments like that at the beginning of college...you know...

BEFORE THE ALCOHOL!!!

Seriously, all of you guys knew what you wanted to do, it was just one of those things when everyone is afraid to start it.

Easily solved by 2 cases of beer and a bottle of Bacardi!

Ha ha ha! No, don't listen to me...I was a dumbass in college...

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FIELD REPORT: My First Day of College

Originally posted by icepick
Oh my f*cking lord!

You will have a GREAT time in college! Keep up that great attitude, and as long as you get a C or above in all your classes, you will be GOLDEN!

That was a tough situation with those girls in the room though. I remember plenty of awkward moments like that at the beginning of college...you know...

BEFORE THE ALCOHOL!!!

Seriously, all of you guys knew what you wanted to do, it was just one of those things when everyone is afraid to start it.

Easily solved by 2 cases of beer and a bottle of Bacardi!

Ha ha ha! No, don't listen to me...I was a dumbass in college...
Yeah, I know they hadda want it man. I dunno, I was a little pissed at myself that I pussed out on it, but there's plenty of time later.

I went out drinking last night. What sucks about the frat parties is the AWFUL guy to girl ratio. Any number I got last night came before I was ****ed up or after I was done partying. Not at the parties. It's like 10:1 with girls and the older guys are all hitting it.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Any other action date ideas? Cause minigolf ain't gonna happen.

--Mike

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: FIELD REPORT: My First Day of College

Originally posted by lemieux66
Thanks for all the comments guys. Any other action date ideas? Cause minigolf ain't gonna happen.
--Mike
Alcohol, alcohol did I say alcohol? Always have a supply of alcohol on hand! It never hurts trust em women when they first get to college can't drink for sh!T. but they drink constantly. Be the fun guy who has the alcohol. Do you smoke weed? oh man the cool thing about college is everyone is experimenting and trying new things. Have sum good herb, and trust me the women will find you. Dates should consist of doing fun cheap/free things. Forget the mini golf, a date should be come to my room and watch a movie. Something simple like taking a walk or watching a sporting event but all dates should end up back at teh room. Nice and comfy in your bed!!