Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Jesse Pinkman approaches a sugar baby and it goes horribly wrong.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wing tells me to check for a ring but man, that is so much work on top of just getting the balls to go up and approach in the first place. Plus it looks awkward as you are looking in her direction as well and waiting to approach.
I always look at their hands. Creepy long nails turn me off. Same if a girl has crud under her nails. It doesn't have to be a big deal but it is a great way to mitigate fights. I go after a younger college she demographic. It's what turns me on. 1 in all my time was engaged. Age 19. She is hot. I ended up going after her cute friend after who just broke up with her bf.

Theres things I do with girls especially in clubs. If you saw Austen Summers recent infield, I do something similar, and it's why kino was always a huge staple in pickup. A small change can compound results. Acquire kino however off rip familiarize tough from go. It also tests compliance. You can check for a ring in the process.

Bro I'm glad it didn't pop off or turn violent. Blue pill plugged in goofs can be alpha and crazy. It's another story and life experience you got.