Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feminist Molly Yard dies

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One Down...

A few million more to go. :crackup:

Sayno'

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
died Tuesday night in her sleep
A little too painless for me. But her past health history made her suffer quite a bit.

When she married labor arbitrator Sylvester Garrett in 1938, she told him she would not be taking his name because it indicated that a woman was the property of her husband.
He should have dropped her right there. The whole persecution by name change thing is stupid. Did she ever thing it was a way of indicating that her and her husband are a family?

"I had to face Molly's wrath because the women I had on the panel weren't feminist enough for her.
Yup, she's one of the major ones to blame for how society has been corrupted. Anyone wanna form a pact and go piss on her grave? :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
A little too painless for me. But her past health history made her suffer quite a bit.

He should have dropped her right there. The whole persecution by name change thing is stupid. Did she ever thing it was a way of indicating that her and her husband are a family?

Yup, she's one of the major ones to blame for how society has been corrupted. Anyone wanna form a pact and go piss on her grave? :D
If you read the entire article there are actually a few hints of her actually being a pretty loving and caring wife. It sounded like she enjoyed cooking, caring for the home and being an attentive mother who didn't just stick her kid in daycare. I'm not really familiar with her activism history...but based on her age alone I'm guessing she probably was more interested in issues that were valid and important for women instead of the man hating stylings of Andrea Dworkin and Valerie Solanos. I guess I could be wrong...but I did see some indication that the woman wasn't radical or hateful. If that's the case, then anyone celebrating her death is kinda sick and disgusting in my opinion.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that she was barefoot in the kitchen with her babies sucking on her t1ts. However, she DID lead the feminist movement which has mutated into a huge disgusting mess it is today. I have no problem with women in the workplace (as long as they're not running the joint). However, the whole name change thing is stupid. That is the root of "I'm not going to be labeled as a slave by the controlling man. I am woman, hear me roar!"

Sorry, let me re-prase that. "I am womyn, hear me roar!"

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I read that she was barefoot in the kitchen with her babies sucking on her t1ts. However, she DID lead the feminist movement which has mutated into a huge disgusting mess it is today. I have no problem with women in the workplace (as long as they're not running the joint). However, the whole name change thing is stupid. That is the root of "I'm not going to be labeled as a slave by the controlling man. I am woman, hear me roar!"

Sorry, let me re-prase that. "I am womyn, hear me roar!"
Des...she was 93 years old. When did she lead the NOW? I'm guessing it was probably back when the movement actually had a real and valid cause. Originally the movement wasn't what it has become today. I'm guessing that at her age, her main activity was back before the movement got hijacked by the radicals.

Although I don't see the big deal some women make over changing their last name...I guess I can understand some women feeling that doing so is like erasing the identity prior to marriage. I know a woman who kept her maiden name and she's a very good and loving wife. I took my ex's last name without thinking about it. It's just more convenient for married people to have the same last name in my opinion, but I don't think it's the end of the world if a woman doesn't want to change her last name.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you read the entire article there are actually a few hints of her actually being a pretty loving and caring wife. It sounded like she enjoyed cooking, caring for the home and being an attentive mother
So just because she cooked a few meals I guess that balances out all the damage to society she did due to her work in the radical feminist movement!

very smart wyldefire, very smart :rolleyes:

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sign me up!

But, be careful I’m sure her grave site is surrounded and guarded by a bunch of delusional, fat , ugly, washed up, venom spewing feminazi's...

Man I think i'll go out and celebrate! :rockon:

Sayno'

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Woops somebody just outed herself as a drama queen who enjoys arguing for the sake of arguing. Nevermind past claims and debates, THIS week its a different stance because it pertains to this particular topic. Attention wh*re 101: Always argue against the general consensus.

Word of advice? Straighten your stories out if you want to be taken seriously.
One can be an anti-feminist without celebrating the deaths of feminists. The article spoke of her home life and family a bit...where she stayed married for many years, had a son who clearly loved her and who she obviously loved. She sounded pretty domestic by any standards today...and extremely so for a woman who deemed herself a feminist. She just doesn't sound very radical to me.

Radical feminists are pretty disgusting people...just like ANY radicals are, regardless of their causes. I saw no evidence in that article of radicalism. I am, however, seeing plenty of radicalism here, for only radicals would glorify the death of anyone. It's rather sad, really...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... someone bites the farm and everyone is excited about it.

Am I the only one that sees something wrong here? :)

P.S.: Let's face it guys... feminism really has a smaller impact in the grand scheme of things that we think it does. Last time I checked, as far as money, and power goes the largest portion of those two things still lay in the hands of the same people who had it before feminism was even a thought.

I just think that they're exist much larger issues than butch looking women pissing and moaning about how life isn't fair. Everybody gets a lot less than we wish we did... it's time we all get over it, and that goes for men and women.

AS

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Wow... someone bites the farm and everyone is excited about it.

Am I the only one that sees something wrong here? :)
No your right. being disgusted with everything the jaded old sea hag stood for is one thing. Being happy she is dead is going overboard and a bit weak in my opinion.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No your right. being disgusted with everything the jaded old cvnt stood for is one thing. Being happy she is dead is going overboard and a bit weak in my opinion.
^ Now that's better.

**** what she stood for... 'feminism' (in all of it's virulent forms) is a complete and utter joke and is generally perpetuated by women who have been deprived some good ****. :)

AS

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might need its own thread but I think its important to look at the 3 waves of feminism or it evloution if you will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-wave_feminism

This first wave was not a bad thing because it established certain rights that help protect women during the late 19th century early 20th century.

until the second wave came along.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-wave_feminism

One phenomenon included the recognition of lesbian women within the movement. Lesbians had an ambiguous relationship with other, generally heterosexual-oriented feminist groups. Many feminists did not want to be associated with lesbians because of the stereotypes of "mannish" lesbians that predominated at the time. As a result many feminist groups felt betrayed and rejected by straight women, claiming that heterosexual sexual relationships automatically subordinated women, and that the only true independence could come in lesbian relationships.

The second wave is most commonly linked with the radical feminist theory.
That is when the problem really started during the 60's where lesbians took over the group and brought their own ideas and propoganda regarding gender inequalites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-wave_feminism

Third-wave feminism is a feminist movement that arguably began in the early 1990s. Unlike second-wave feminism, which largely focused on the inclusion of women in traditionally male-dominated areas, third-wave feminism seeks to challenge and expand common definitions of gender and sexuality.

Traits of third-wave feminism include queer theory, women-of-color consciousness, post-colonialism, critical theory, transnationalism, and new feminist theory. In particular, a post-structuralist interpretation of gender and sexuality is center to third-wave feminism. Other consequences include a lesser emphasis on addressing and overthrowing a perceived oppression by patriarchy and instead focuses on equality between the sexes.

A comprehensive example of third-wave feminism is Colonize This!, an anthology of writings by young women discussing issues like gender, racism, nationalism, and queer identity.
That was the problem with Feminism. It evolved to something else! Everything that the third wave now represent is pretty much full of sh1t and is there to bring men down while women up. The war is on heterosexual men, make no mistake about it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so now its "anti-radicalism" your against. Does this mean we will see an end to the countless posts where you continually spam "I'm an anti-feminist"? Lets hope so.
I'm a humanist. I can't stand radicals of any type...be they feminists, anti-feminists, terrorists, right to lifers, liberals, conservatives, vegetarians, racist groups, etc.

Radicals are ALL the same...they preach hatred and are ugly, disgusting people.

Everything beyond genuine equality among men and women I take issue with. I don't like how feminism has gone from being about equality to being about special advantage over men. I 100% support anyone who is realistic and fair in their gripes about feminism. What I have a problem with is the morons who hold beliefs just as twisted and behave just as badly as the radical feminists who they claim to be fighting against. That's why you see me dislike every man here who behaves exactly like that which he supposedly loathes.