Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females and their version of game

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are as rare as can be but they are scattered about out there. The question is, are YOU visible to them? I’m speaking as a former confused invisible man.
Very good point indeed. Thanks @Atom Smasher
To be good man you must develop into one. This is something that many guys do not comprehend I suppose. They just settle for the female advise from their moms and sisters, (and GF's? if any..) with JBY so they do not progress and become really visible to women.

You can only become a high value man by creating value to others and yourself through hard work and many men are just not willing to pay the price of that progress. It is easier to just complain about what you haven't become.

I know this post is a not-so-humble brag, but my point is that I know I’ve hit the jackpot with a woman who doesn’t game me and only wants to love me, and I want to encourage men to believe that these women are out there and they can be found.
Well you should be proud and have nothing to make an excuse from this.
I and I'm sure other guys here on SS is just very happy for your sake.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women’s ‘game’ is (in my experience) clumsy and more obvious. Like asking the time. Or just straight up ‘I want to meet you’. Usually they game with a wing. Often they’ll want you to hang out with them & their friends.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, if a girl sees such a big difference between you and her smv, then BELIEVE her. if shes acting overly insecure, tryna 'humble' you etc its for a reason. you are significantly better than the guys in her social circle. what will happen is, she will a) tear down your self esteem and b) even worse, you will end up becoming and thinking like the men she is used to being around. her male friends become your male friends now. her lower level exes become your equals in her eyes. she slowly erases your excellence, rather than reminds you of it. if you previously felt good about who you are relative to other men, that feeling will slowly fade and you will become more and more dependant on HER only for approval.
then, heres the craziest part, she will start to resent you for being with her, because she is insecure and thinks there are better women than her you could be with

losers and insecure people make good partners and friends to each other because they understand each other. they behave in a certain way around each other which maintains the delusion of superiority and do not boast about objective 'wins'.

if you are winner in life; you want to date women that are accoustomed to dating and are friends with men on your level. these girls will prefer you being confident, acting proud etc
This is where it gets particularly hard for us.

my wife is from SE asia but we live in U.K.
In the U.K., her SMV is higher than mine, at least for looks. Over in Asia, my SMV is orders of magnitude higher. Depending on where we are. The hot girls in the big cities can get Chad guys in their own culture but anwhere outside of this 1%, girls here love a well educated and professional looking western guy.

It gets painted as “it’s all about money” but it’s a bit deeper than that. I know plenty who have gone sideways (ie fairly wealthy in their own right and go for a guy who’s from the west but pretty average or poor).

Asian guys often have an old school attitude, and there is a hierarchy. Men here, women down there. You might think this is an alpha attitude but on the flip side, many are total betas around women and simp hard. Grown men follow idols and virtually have pictures on their wall, stuff like that. Also, westerners are independent minded.

However, the main thing is Asian societies have a strict code of obligations which we don’t have. You marry; and you kind of become a possession of the man’s family. You are expected to care for their parents and give up any self determination. Marry a westerner and you’re free of that.

I know a lot of us are old school, but I genuinely like a woman to have her own thing in life, to be able to pursue her own aspirations etc.

In terms of U.K., young women are so in demand- low birth rate and aging population. Migration meaning the young demographic is about 60% men. Divorcing men in their 40s going after them too. So she’s higher in relative terms.

Over here, hot young women are literally ten a penny.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where it gets particularly hard for us.

my wife is from SE asia but we live in U.K.
In the U.K., her SMV is higher than mine, at least for looks. Over in Asia, my SMV is orders of magnitude higher. Depending on where we are. The hot girls in the big cities can get Chad guys in their own culture but anwhere outside of this 1%, girls here love a well educated and professional looking western guy.

It gets painted as “it’s all about money” but it’s a bit deeper than that. I know plenty who have gone sideways (ie fairly wealthy in their own right and go for a guy who’s from the west but pretty average or poor).

Asian guys often have an old school attitude, and there is a hierarchy. Men here, women down there. You might think this is an alpha attitude but on the flip side, many are total betas around women and simp hard. Grown men follow idols and virtually have pictures on their wall, stuff like that. Also, westerners are independent minded.

However, the main thing is Asian societies have a strict code of obligations which we don’t have. You marry; and you kind of become a possession of the man’s family. You are expected to care for their parents and give up any self determination. Marry a westerner and you’re free of that.

I know a lot of us are old school, but I genuinely like a woman to have her own thing in life, to be able to pursue her own aspirations etc.

In terms of U.K., young women are so in demand- low birth rate and aging population. Migration meaning the young demographic is about 60% men. Divorcing men in their 40s going after them too. So she’s higher in relative terms.

Over here, hot young women are literally ten a penny.
you are overestimating the view of western men and western culture, especially worldwide. none of that is true outside of your own imagination.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are overestimating the view of western men and western culture, especially worldwide. none of that is true outside of your own imagination.
I can’t be assed to argue, you’re welcome to whatever you want.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in asia with my wife (she’s Asian)

She has a cousin. She’s about 20, not hot, but a nice girl. I caught them talking about me.
See, I know some of their language now and I distinctly heard her cousin say the word handsome.

I had a few beers and I joked to my wife that I understood that bit and her cousin blushed and was embarrassed. My wife straight up denied it.

Later on my wife said, yes, that was what she said but she said she didn’t want me getting ideas. She’s always maintained I’m not “all that”, but I kind of saw the facade on show.

Women know their game intuitively. Nearly all women I dated know red pill to the core.

makes me laugh now. I think a good comeback to a woman DHV and negging you is something like “so you’re totally cool that you’re with a man you perceive below you? Really?”

nice little ego boost for me but it shows their BS for what it is. Sad fact is for a long time I took it as gospel!
Crazy you need another woman to tell you and her that you are "handsome". Amazing that the wife keeps you down by not validating you, but it is a tactic... She likely looks at you and treats you beneath your worth as well, so that you don't "feel too good". What will be useful for yourself is spend time around those who think you are "handsome" and treat you in that way, there is a lot of confidence and esteem that will be shown to you that you are cheated out of by your wifes view and treatment.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy you need another woman to tell you and her that you are "handsome". Amazing that the wife keeps you down by not validating you, but it is a tactic... She likely looks at you and treats you beneath your worth as well, so that you don't "feel too good". What will be useful for yourself is spend time around those who think you are "handsome" and treat you in that way, there is a lot of confidence and esteem that will be shown to you that you are cheated out of by your wifes view and treatment.
Atom smasher, with respect, that’s a bit of extrapolation.

I’ve never met a woman in 25 years of dating who has done the things you mentioned and I doubt I’m going to now. Nor do I want to. The reason is, I’m actually not that handsome.
I’m pretty average. @ubercat is the only one who’s actually seen me and I’m sure he can attest, I’m no slob but I’m no Chad.
a woman treating me like king Chad would be disingenuous, and my wife neither is top of the pops. I’d say she was a 7 or an 8 (if you like noodles that is), Ubercat similarly has seen her too.

hence I know where I fit and being called “handsome” would kind of worry me because I know I’m not really top tier. Women don’t walk past me swooning but with a solid frame I can do pretty well.

hence if genuinely not want my ego flattered in that way.

Where my ego DOES get flattered is when she comes to me for advice. When she needs help with a business plan or needs me to work something out. You may view this as “solving her problems” but it’s more of a flatter as this is what I do. I’m pretty smart and I know this is why I have a pretty hot wife a lot younger. It ain’t my looks brother.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from a white western man, you sir are deluded if you think being western or white gives any 'attractiveness' to women beyond them wanting a better lifestyle if they live in a 3rd world country. thats the elephant in the room.
unless you look like an italian stallion, greek god or swedish model, nobody cares that you are white or give it any status, you are one of billions of other white men. you are not unique, and there is just as much sexual desire ane intruige around attractive black men, attractive middle eastern men, attractive mixed race men. i actually have a good looking tall black friend that CLEANS up when he visits the far east - women flocks to take pics with him like hes famous. he is more of a novelty than any middle aged white man

also, the rest of the world generally looks at western culture with disdain, people tend to want to ideally settle with people of their cultures (including white people) and alot of women subconsciously prefer a patriarchal structure fyi

i have also met alot of women, including white women, who do not find white men attractive and buy into the stereotypes of men of other races being more masculine, more edgy etc

i can tell you are naive. do you think these foreign women would desire you for being a 'sophisticated white westerner' if you came from war torn ukraine?

or heres another thought experiment - would a woman in the philipeans rather marry a Saudi prince or an average western man? obviously the prince. see it has nothing to do with race or patriachy, but the lifestyle on offer for her and her future kids. btw its how all women operate, its nothing personal

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom smasher, with respect, that’s a bit of extrapolation.

I’ve never met a woman in 25 years of dating who has done the things you mentioned and I doubt I’m going to now. Nor do I want to. The reason is, I’m actually not that handsome.
I’m pretty average. @ubercat is the only one who’s actually seen me and I’m sure he can attest, I’m no slob but I’m no Chad.
a woman treating me like king Chad would be disingenuous, and my wife neither is top of the pops. I’d say she was a 7 or an 8 (if you like noodles that is), Ubercat similarly has seen her too.

hence I know where I fit and being called “handsome” would kind of worry me because I know I’m not really top tier. Women don’t walk past me swooning but with a solid frame I can do pretty well.

hence if genuinely not want my ego flattered in that way.

Where my ego DOES get flattered is when she comes to me for advice. When she needs help with a business plan or needs me to work something out. You may view this as “solving her problems” but it’s more of a flatter as this is what I do. I’m pretty smart and I know this is why I have a pretty hot wife a lot younger. It ain’t my looks brother.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. most men have average looking women but boost them with compliments about how stunning they are. we dont say 'youre ok, i like you for personality'; we see them with rose tinted glasses and thats how it should be.

whatever floats your boat though

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coming from a white western man, you sir are deluded if you think being western or white gives any 'attractiveness' to women beyond them wanting a better lifestyle if they live in a 3rd world country. thats the elephant in the room.
unless you look like an italian stallion, greek god or swedish model, nobody cares that you are white or give it any status, you are one of billions of other white men. you are not unique, and there is just as much sexual desire ane intruige around attractive black men, attractive middle eastern men, attractive mixed race men. i actually have a good looking tall black friend that CLEANS up when he visits the far east - women flocks to take pics with him like hes famous. he is more of a novelty than any middle aged white man

also, the rest of the world generally looks at western culture with disdain, people tend to want to ideally settle with people of their cultures (including white people) and alot of women subconsciously prefer a patriarchal structure fyi

i have also met alot of women, including white women, who do not find white men attractive and buy into the stereotypes of men of other races being more masculine, more edgy etc

i can tell you are naive. do you think these foreign women would desire you for being a 'sophisticated white westerner' if you came from war torn ukraine?

or heres another thought experiment - would a woman in the philipeans rather marry a Saudi prince or an average western man? obviously the prince. see it has nothing to do with race or patriachy, but the lifestyle on offer for her and her future kids. btw its how all women operate, its nothing personal
Honestly dude, I can’t be bothered.

I think “smooth smooth” should auto correct to “trigger warning” LOL.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls, on average, have very good game. Learn from their tricks. There are others with little game that more or less tell you the truth right off and don't even try to put up a fight.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handsome is likely. And it could be just flattering the wife. 3 seconds later they LL be saying the pizza boy is handsome. Women are a contradiction so many unfiltered thoughts and so many subtle social moves in the same brain.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like this make me realize how I’ve hit the jackpot. My wife will routinely look at me out of nowhere and gush, “You’re so handsome”. It happened just last weekend at a family event.
Now I don’t think of myself as handsome, but rather, tolerable Lol. And she is an absolute 9 (even at her age).

It goes to show what I’ve always said, that when you find the right girl, you know it. No games, no trying to keep you in line, no sh!t tests, and a drive to compliment you and talk you up with other people.

Of course there are a few minor things that bug me, but the balance is so skewed in the positive direction that these things pale in comparison.

When you find a woman like that, don’t let her go. Don’t think the grass is greener elsewhere. When a woman is supportive and submissive, and attractive to boot, that is a woman who is worth committing to.

They are as rare as can be but they are scattered about out there. The question is, are YOU visible to them? I’m speaking as a former confused invisible man.

I know this post is a not-so-humble brag, but my point is that I know I’ve hit the jackpot with a woman who doesn’t game me and only wants to love me, and I want to encourage men to believe that these women are out there and they can be found.

Your job is to be a man of character and integrity, because such a woman will accept nothing less. That’s what you need to bring to the table. In three words: Always Refine Yourself.
Project class and even nobility. Now there’s a concept that never gets discussed around here. Another key aspect to success with women is to get yourself right with the God of the Bible. This radically changes a man for the better and it projects out of you like an aura in women’s eyes.

Only accept a woman who is eager to build you up. Accept nothing less, ever.

Man, I sure do like to babble on, and I sure am preachy. But there just might be a concept some men can use in this flood of words.
Count your blessings. I can honestly say I’ve never heard my wife utter the word “handsome”. Women give men non-sexual compliments . They don’t want to give guys the “wrong impression” so they refrain from this practice. Leaves some of us dumbfounded when we actually hear a compliment of that type.

But the fvcked up part is they will compliment a complete stranger in your presence. Is that female game or just being rude? I could compliment every hot chic I see in front of them but I don’t. Like a passive-aggressive way to tell you that you have “competition“? Their interest could change on a whim so you better try harder or something? Basic female mind fvck games.

One of my coworkers has game and uses it to get what she needs. I’ve complimented her on clothes in the past and she will wear exactly what I’ve mentioned almost like I ordered it off a menu. The other day she was dressed accordingly, looked me up and down, head to toe and says, “you smell good…”. Then proceeds to say, “You lead, I’m following you.” Easy, clear interest. But this is all a ploy to get my time and masculine energy, nothing more. She knows what I like and will use it to her advantage. Can see it like the code in the Matrix, lol.