Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females and their version of game

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in asia with my wife (she’s Asian)

She has a cousin. She’s about 20, not hot, but a nice girl. I caught them talking about me.
See, I know some of their language now and I distinctly heard her cousin say the word handsome.

I had a few beers and I joked to my wife that I understood that bit and her cousin blushed and was embarrassed. My wife straight up denied it.

Later on my wife said, yes, that was what she said but she said she didn’t want me getting ideas. She’s always maintained I’m not “all that”, but I kind of saw the facade on show.

Women know their game intuitively. Nearly all women I dated know red pill to the core.

makes me laugh now. I think a good comeback to a woman DHV and negging you is something like “so you’re totally cool that you’re with a man you perceive below you? Really?”

nice little ego boost for me but it shows their BS for what it is. Sad fact is for a long time I took it as gospel!

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo thats not game, thats somethinn known as devaluation (look into it). sounds like a covert narcissist - you should read into it

healthy women (once uve got past the initial barrier and past the first date) will boost your ego because it turns them on, makes them feel feminine and increases the likelihood of you treating them well

obviously i dont know the specifics of the situation and maybe it is her 'game'...but why would you not call your partner handsome?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve had relationships with women that gush about my physique and how handsome I am, on and on. They will look at me and say “you’re so damned handsome” blah blah.

And I’ve been with women that don’t say it ever, like at all. When I asked a 8.5 once if she thought I was attractive her answer was “f yes, but I don’t say anything because you’re already too confident and it’ll go to your head”.

That is girl game, stupid, but true.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in asia with my wife (she’s Asian)

She has a cousin. She’s about 20, not hot, but a nice girl. I caught them talking about me.
See, I know some of their language now and I distinctly heard her cousin say the word handsome.

I had a few beers and I joked to my wife that I understood that bit and her cousin blushed and was embarrassed. My wife straight up denied it.

Later on my wife said, yes, that was what she said but she said she didn’t want me getting ideas. She’s always maintained I’m not “all that”, but I kind of saw the facade on show.

Women know their game intuitively. Nearly all women I dated know red pill to the core.

makes me laugh now. I think a good comeback to a woman DHV and negging you is something like “so you’re totally cool that you’re with a man you perceive below you? Really?”

nice little ego boost for me but it shows their BS for what it is. Sad fact is for a long time I took it as gospel!
Women's game is to act friendly and smile or make eye contact when they see a man that they want to approach them. They might put themselves in proximity and create opportunities for you to talk to them or bump in to them etc. And they'll find excuses for the two of you to be alone together.

But generally speaking, they'll never be the one to actually make a move.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's game is to act friendly and smile or make eye contact when they see a man that they want to approach them. They might put themselves in proximity and create opportunities for you to talk to them or bump in to them etc. And they'll find excuses for the two of you to be alone together.
So so true. Had a waitress serve me beers the moment one frosty mug got empty by leaning to show the goods. Two year girlfriend.. My friends Daughter kept showing up to visit her dad (my friend) at my shop. Two year girlfriend..
Hot chick kept following me into breakroom/filing room. Marriage..The most blatant was a tiny little voluptuous blondy at the races, completely under foot and helpful in the pits.. Got a new RV for that one ;)

I believe girls don't want to seem cheap, or easy. They play hard to get but in your face. "Female game"..

Last edited:

dogsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with bat soup and jimwho. At least in the attraction phase, women will communicate interest non-verbally and are telling you that you can approach. And make no mistake, at some point some will feel rejected if you don't reciprocate in some fashion.

I swear, they all follow the same playbook - or should we say, 'female game'; with variations, of course, intensity and how frequently you see the woman (this is them chasing).

So, I like to say -- woman choose, they chase (that's their game), you just need to close the deal.

Do they 'game' in relationships?! Don't we call them sheet-tests? But, I have noticed it's not uncommon for women to not purposely inflate a man's ego too much.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's game primarily consist of giving indirect hints and sub-communicating thoughts that they may be interested. A guy needs to have his super duper decoder pen ready at all times.

When you don't know what to make about what she said, believe her actions over words.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones who expressit Directly usually have a "BUT" in there.

The one who came up to me in the Taproom and said "My god I have to say you are beautiful, But I'm taking these {beers} home to my husband."

Or the girl that was one of the guys "OMG Rocky you give the BEST hugs BUT you are married...."

If she makes sure you see her "goodside", finds a reason to be alone with you, maintains eye contact and treats you like the most interesting person in the room, you are being gamed by a girl.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo thats not game, thats somethinn known as devaluation (look into it). sounds like a covert narcissist - you should read into it
Insecure women will do this too

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They might put themselves in proximity and create opportunities for you to talk to them or bump in to them etc.
That’s exactly what my wife did at a party to get me, except after chatting with me, she repositioned herself so she was only a few feet in front of me with her rear directly facing me. I looked in her direction, saw her back side and it was game over for me at that point.

As I was leaving the party she followed up with the most intimate hug I had ever experienced.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

healthy women (once uve got past the initial barrier and past the first date) will boost your ego because it turns them on, makes them feel feminine and increases the likelihood of you treating them well

obviously i dont know the specifics of the situation and maybe it is her 'game'...but why would you not call your partner handsome?
Dude; I get your drift but there’s a level of narcissism we all have to varying degrees and then there’s actual clinical narcissism. I’ve experienced the latter and this is some playground shyt in comparison.

It’s more about insecurity and fear of loss, keeping your man/woman keen etc.
I also don’t gush about her. The only time I do is when she dresses in a way I think is super hot and then I reinforce that. As you got to be honest about what you like.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk, it turns me on sexually/makes me more keen if a girl calls me handsome and strong.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But generally speaking, they'll never be the one to actually make a move.
They see the above as making the move and really it is. If you can spot what you describe you pretty much don't need any further encouragement. Pretty much nowadays whenever I am out somewhere and say a woman smiles at me / hovers around, I just open her with no hesitation. I literally talk about whatever it is I feel like at the moment and walk away with the number. She really doesn't care what you say either as long as you talk to her.

She set the bait and you bit, her mission is accomplished.

To your original post I would also add a sprinkling of why she is so special compared to other women (they always qualify themselves in some way) and how she is as pure as fresh snow. The biggest slut will initially give you the impression she isn't dirty if she likes you. Also initial pull back - you might call her one time and she'll ignore the call - playing hard to get stuff.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then beat you with experience
also, if a girl sees such a big difference between you and her smv, then BELIEVE her. if shes acting overly insecure, tryna 'humble' you etc its for a reason. you are significantly better than the guys in her social circle. what will happen is, she will a) tear down your self esteem and b) even worse, you will end up becoming and thinking like the men she is used to being around. her male friends become your male friends now. her lower level exes become your equals in her eyes. she slowly erases your excellence, rather than reminds you of it. if you previously felt good about who you are relative to other men, that feeling will slowly fade and you will become more and more dependant on HER only for approval.
then, heres the craziest part, she will start to resent you for being with her, because she is insecure and thinks there are better women than her you could be with

losers and insecure people make good partners and friends to each other because they understand each other. they behave in a certain way around each other which maintains the delusion of superiority and do not boast about objective 'wins'.

if you are winner in life; you want to date women that are accoustomed to dating and are friends with men on your level. these girls will prefer you being confident, acting proud etc

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things to keep in mind with regard to female game: They have big egos, they try to lock down the best guy they can, and society spoils them.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl has good game:

She will make her man feel like he is on top of the world. She’ll say that he has a big d!ck, give her orgasms, etc. make him feel manly. This may or may not be true in reality. She will act all sweet and nice, may even do the cooking and cleaning to convince him that she is useful. She acts like she has the upmost respect for you.

When a girl has bad game:

Promiscuity is bad for female game, just like sleeping with fat girls is bad for a man’s game. She will get a big head after having one night stands with the chads that she thinks she is on their level, and thinks and acts like it is the man who has to pursue commitment to her. The thought of not being able to lock down a top notch guy is a source of a lot of insecurity and bad gaming by women. They will overcompensate by playing too hard to get, etc.

Sex is the main hook she has in her arsenal. This is one of the reasons that so many girls get pumped and dumped, there’s not much she has to offer after sex.

If she likes a dude, she makes it too obvious thus lowering her smv in front of the guy.

An even dumber version of bad female game is trying to adopt masculine traits to raise her status. This can take the form of getting into law enforcement or military, getting into a profession where she will make a high income, or just acting like a dude in general.

What a girl needs to do:

Honestly, most of the time I find that women overall have bad game. Most of the time it is transparent that she is trying to manipulate it’s pathetic. Even some girls who are much better at it are visible to red-pilled guys with some experience.

The best game I’ve seen from a woman involves appealing to the man’s ego.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threads like this make me realize how I’ve hit the jackpot. My wife will routinely look at me out of nowhere and gush, “You’re so handsome”. It happened just last weekend at a family event.
Now I don’t think of myself as handsome, but rather, tolerable Lol. And she is an absolute 9 (even at her age).

It goes to show what I’ve always said, that when you find the right girl, you know it. No games, no trying to keep you in line, no sh!t tests, and a drive to compliment you and talk you up with other people.

Of course there are a few minor things that bug me, but the balance is so skewed in the positive direction that these things pale in comparison.

When you find a woman like that, don’t let her go. Don’t think the grass is greener elsewhere. When a woman is supportive and submissive, and attractive to boot, that is a woman who is worth committing to.

They are as rare as can be but they are scattered about out there. The question is, are YOU visible to them? I’m speaking as a former confused invisible man.

I know this post is a not-so-humble brag, but my point is that I know I’ve hit the jackpot with a woman who doesn’t game me and only wants to love me, and I want to encourage men to believe that these women are out there and they can be found.

Your job is to be a man of character and integrity, because such a woman will accept nothing less. That’s what you need to bring to the table. In three words: Always Refine Yourself.
Project class and even nobility. Now there’s a concept that never gets discussed around here. Another key aspect to success with women is to get yourself right with the God of the Bible. This radically changes a man for the better and it projects out of you like an aura in women’s eyes.

Only accept a woman who is eager to build you up. Accept nothing less, ever.

Man, I sure do like to babble on, and I sure am preachy. But there just might be a concept some men can use in this flood of words.