Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female orgasm depends on surrender

Pan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Marie N. Robinson's 1958 book, The Power of Sexual Surrender, explains that women need to surrender to a loving man in order to have a satisfying orgasm. By encouraging women to become "strong", "independent" and wary of men, feminism is blocking their sexual fulfillment. As a result, women become frustrated, angry, and compensate by becoming masculine.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Marie N. Robinson's 1958 book, The Power of Sexual Surrender, explains that women need to surrender to a loving man in order to have a satisfying orgasm. By encouraging women to become "strong", "independent" and wary of men, feminism is blocking their sexual fulfillment. As a result, women become frustrated, angry, and compensate by becoming masculine.
I agree with this. One of my current plates told me that I can do whatever I want with her(within reason and safety). Because of her wanting to submit to me shows she trusts me and is comfortable around me. As a result, she's told me she's had the most amount of orgasms and never squirted so much in her entire life except with me. I remember the first time she squirted, I was like WTF because I didn't know she was a squirter and never gave me a heads up. She told me she's only squirted twice in her whole life and that she was surprised too. This action shows ultimate comfort IMO.

On a side note, I found some women to be very independent, stubborn, masculine, suspicious in a public setting. But in the bedroom, anything goes and this is where you need to slap your d1ck on her face and show her who's the boss. You just have to build up to it and can't go all caveman on her in your first attempt though. But once you satisfy her and make her really comfortable, this is where that transition happens IMO.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. One of my current plates told me that I can do whatever I want with her(within reason and safety). Because of her wanting to submit to me shows she trusts me and is comfortable around me. As a result, she's told me she's had the most amount of orgasms and never squirted so much in her entire life except with me. I remember the first time she squirted, I was like WTF because I didn't know she was a squirter and never gave me a heads up. She told me she's only squirted twice in her whole life and that she was surprised too. This action shows ultimate comfort IMO.

On a side note, I found some women to be very independent, stubborn, masculine, suspicious in a public setting. But in the bedroom, anything goes and this is where you need to slap your d1ck on her face and show her who's the boss. You just have to build up to it and can't go all caveman on her in your first attempt though. But once you satisfy her and make her really comfortable, this is where that transition happens IMO.
But in public she'll try to embarrass you and appear dominant?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But in public she'll try to embarrass you and appear dominant?
No not at all. Some women put up a facade in public not to embarrass you but just to act all tough and independent. That's all I'm saying.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man...sucks.

Women are now programmed by society to feel better about herself when she walks away from a man. They get together and have their eat pray love parties and talk about men and how stupid they are. Like that feeling they get from those girl talks is literally being programmed into them to feel better than a harmonious relationship with a man she looks up to and admires. Our whole society is nothing but a bunch of little children trying to out do one another in a game of who cares the least in order to protect themselves from the pain it would bring them to put in the hard work to live an authentic life.

Once you've put in that work man...once you can communicate with others authentically and have no ego whatsoever in the realm of human connection and interaction....you will straight up start seeing matrix sh*t. I see people using defense mechanisms (in both my personal and professional life) to try and cover up their feelings of shame and inadequacy the way a guy with night vision walks around the enemy camp, at night, full of soldiers who have no night vision goggles. I mean it is down right comical what people will say and do sometimes when they don't know how to communicate authentically.

Also, women aren't leaders. They're followers. They want to be lead by a stronger energy than what is theirs (the feminine). Right now that stronger energy is the media. It's the metoo# movement and feminism. That's the strongest energy right now. Even the most masculine of men cannot compete with an energy like that, with whatever woman he's seeing at any given time, if it's already infected her spirit (high partner count, daddy issues/abusive childhood, entitlement syndrome, etc.). She'll eventually feel the need to put him in his place. She's be rewarded by society for doing so. My point is, women aren't going to stop acting like this under their own accord. They need guidance. But, as you know, most men are pus$ies, literally sleep walking,. Same thing goes for "THE Establishment". It's literally profitable to support the feminine imperative.

I guess all you can do with whatever particular woman you happen to have at the moment is be as authentic as you can with her, enjoy the peace and contentment you feel with her and be ready to bounce once she decides to go "I'll show him" mode.

Sucks...

Pan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man...sucks.

Women are now programmed by society to feel better about herself when she walks away from a man. They get together and have their eat pray love parties and talk about men and how stupid they are. Like that feeling they get from those girl talks is literally being programmed into them to feel better than a harmonious relationship with a man she looks up to and admires. Our whole society is nothing but a bunch of little children trying to out do one another in a game of who cares the least in order to protect themselves from the pain it would bring them to put in the hard work to live an authentic life.

Once you've put in that work man...once you can communicate with others authentically and have no ego whatsoever in the realm of human connection and interaction....you will straight up start seeing matrix sh*t. I see people using defense mechanisms (in both my personal and professional life) to try and cover up their feelings of shame and inadequacy the way a guy with night vision walks around the enemy camp, at night, full of soldiers who have no night vision goggles. I mean it is down right comical what people will say and do sometimes when they don't know how to communicate authentically.

Also, women aren't leaders. They're followers. They want to be lead by a stronger energy than what is theirs (the feminine). Right now that stronger energy is the media. It's the metoo# movement and feminism. That's the strongest energy right now. Even the most masculine of men cannot compete with an energy like that, with whatever woman he's seeing at any given time, if it's already infected her spirit (high partner count, daddy issues/abusive childhood, entitlement syndrome, etc.). She'll eventually feel the need to put him in his place. She's be rewarded by society for doing so. My point is, women aren't going to stop acting like this under their own accord. They need guidance. But, as you know, most men are pus$ies, literally sleep walking,. Same thing goes for "THE Establishment". It's literally profitable to support the feminine imperative.

I guess all you can do with whatever particular woman you happen to have at the moment is be as authentic as you can with her, enjoy the peace and contentment you feel with her and be ready to bounce once she decides to go "I'll show him" mode.

Sucks...
True words. A woman's female support networks are the biggest threat you will face in an LTR and maintaining a deeper connection with a woman. These support networks of "Sex and the City"-style single female friends will be constantly luring your girl to join the "strong, independent, feminist" party of casual sex and freedom.

Single women generally don't like seeing seeing their friends in a committed and happy relationship. Their instincts are to sabotage it. Women comfort each other in their wine aunt "forever alone" barren thousand-c0ck-stare jaded friendships. They are not true friendships of virtue. They are "victim mentality" all-men-are-abusers group therapy sessions.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
True words. A woman's female support networks are the biggest threat you will face in an LTR and maintaining a deeper connection with a woman. These support networks of "Sex and the City"-style single female friends will be constantly luring your girl to join the "strong, independent, feminist" party of casual sex and freedom.

Single women generally don't like seeing seeing their friends in a committed and happy relationship. Their instincts are to sabotage it. Women comfort each other in their wine aunt "forever alone" barren thousand-c0ck-stare jaded friendships. They are not true friendships of virtue. They are "victim mentality" all-men-are-abusers group therapy sessions.
It is a difficult road to walk, this one, because although true, abusers do try to isolate their victims, your intentions might be good in steering her away from her friends, but they can easily turn that on you... So you cannot make an obstruction of yourself, the only thing left to do is remove yourself completely, do not meet her friends

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a much more useful book is Evolution if Desire by David Buss. Every scientific study on women summarized. Basically explains women.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that a type surrender is key. It is biologically induced. A woman will have many orgasms with a dangerous man. Logically, she would not surrender to a violent criminal or an abusive man. Yet she does. Thus it’s biologically induced.

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't control these bitches
These is independent bitches these years
You can't understand the 2000 in here?
Mother****ers wanna put they mack down
Wanna put they soder down
Let a ***** do what she wanna do
If she chose to ride wit a G
Then let her ride wit a G
The ***** don't wanna sit back and be a housewife all the time
Let the ho be what she wanna be
A real slut, and let the ho get on and make her money

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that a type surrender is key. It is biologically induced. A woman will have many orgasms with a dangerous man. Logically, she would not surrender to a violent criminal or an abusive man. Yet she does. Thus it’s biologically induced.
maybe. I have seen first hand that a girl can decide this and choose if to. I don't think it is biological, I do think that attraction is biological and that attraction is needed for her to want to choose. am I saying something different or is it just semantics.. I think attraction is lizard, but orgasms are chosen as long as the dude is operating well enough. what is really interesting is how the choice process goes, it is really a hampster and a lizard having a meeting. when she orgasms with the violent or abusive, it is because she wants to. that desire is what we or I as men/man have an issue accepting. accept or not, it goes that way. she likes the power of the dark side unless she feels/knows that the light is stronger. the girl will always fall to the dark if the light stops shinning and it has to be that she can see it. this is the difference between men and women, men choose the dark, women can't help it, they can not make there own light. she will not surrender to the dark if the light is in view and bright but if we are not in view and bright, darkness wins. A woman will choose to orgasm every time to a man that is shining bright and protects her from the dark. She will orgasm to the dark if the light goes out or is not visible. And it is her choice to do so.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
women need to surrender to a loving man
What you are calling "surrender" is known since a long time under the term "charis"

"In the Greek and Hebrew biblical term Charis (χάρις) refers to good will, loving-kindness, favour, in particular to God's merciful grace"

Every woman has a "charis" she is waiting a man to give to. Be that man.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!