Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Mating Strategy is not complicated guys, it is simply hidden from us and obfuscated to increase it's effectiveness

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, almost nobody loves anyone idealistically. Don't tell me that the hordes of men going after women primarily for t!ts and pvssy "love idealistically".

Most do indeed, but it sure as hell also applies to men. The opportunity to "love" a prettier set of t!ts and pvssy.

I absolutely hate "theories" that are so blatantly biased as those pretending like men are saints and women aren't. It's bullsh!t with little to no root in reality. We are indeed different, but thinking we are any better because of our sex is a lie. In general we don't have much purer intentions than the average woman.

Besides, all of these manosphere theories are useless. They don't translate well into anything that can be practically applied in the real world. So what if women are opportunistic, what are you going to do about it? How does it matter? Of course women are opportunistic, what idiot says yes to a bad deal? Are you going to fvck and marry the ugliest looking woman alive if she was just sweet and kind, because of "idealistic love"? No, you sure as fvck will not.

Duh, but this really is an empty statement. Because what really is the best possible male? Best in what regard? There are as many opinions as there are people out there, maybe even a couple of dogs also have an opinion about that.

To say it's not complicated is a lie if you look at the subjective side of it. The only part that is uncomplicated is the objective side of it, that we are evolved with a strong biological drive to survive and reproduce. One way or another it will happen, if not, we fail as a species. Evolution will dictate who's kids stand the best chance of surviving and reproducing. Is it the kids of the "alpha" or the "beta"? (Those descriptors are so painfully loose, what the fvck do they even mean anymore?)
Actually, it's commonly known that men ultimately want affection and love. Chasing p*ssy and t!ts is very empty and all players find this out eventually after achieving X notches.

The below video sums it up best:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, it's commonly known that men ultimately want affection and love. Chasing p*ssy and t!ts is very empty and all players find this out eventually after achieving X notches.

The below video sums it up best:

?

doubt it

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this theory is useless if it doesn't serve you. For me the only thing that serves me regarding women is low body fat %. Everything else is completely useless knowledge.
Good point.

So many guys are looking for a subjective set of data to make sense of the world around them, instead of finding their own truth and working outward from there.

To wit: There are plenty of "idealistic / romantic" type men who get laid regularly. It's a description that tells me nothing about a man's sense of his own value and ability to lead avail himself.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books like Sperm Wars, Practical Female Psychology, The Red Queen, Evolution of Desire take an awfully long time to explain something that isn't really that complicated: Female Mating Strategy

Female mating strategy (hypergamy) is overtly hidden from average men to increase the feminine imperative and maximise male competition/fitness testing.

Hiding your strategy is a classic Art of War/Law of Power tactic that massively enhances the effectiveness of your strategy. Female mating strategy is purposefully hidden from men to increase male participation in the Mating Game because, in reality, Female mating strategy is a cold, calculated machine and its imperative is simply to mate with the best possible male/s, while ensuring provisioning for their offspring. This is all hidden behind purity fantasies, Madonna/Wh0re complexes, Love (chemicals in your brain that make you simp for women and stick around to protect and provide for the kids), Female mind control of Men with the magik pus$y carrot, Disney blue pill bullcrap for the purposes of making the average man chase his own tail for the term of his natural, productive life.

Men love idealistically, Women love opportunistically

Practical Female Psychology is the mental enslavement of average men for the purposes of procreation and advancement of the species. The only reason female mating strategy has historically been "controlled" is men-of-history understood the all-consuming drug that is femininity. When women are left to "choose" who they want to mate with then you inevitably have 100% of women wanting to procreate with the top 10% of men. This is a society destabiliser, which is why institutions like marriage were created.

If women are left to their own devices then they all breed with Genghis Khan, and recruit betas cucks to raise their kids. Great deal for women, great deal for Genghis, crap deal for the betas.
This is pretty close stuff. It really is painfully simplistic. Women have absolutely nothing complex or mystifying about them.

If you commit to a woman...you WILL be a cuck. This depends upon her sexual value to other men of course. The purpose of you even committing is to be used for resources.

So stop all this foolish nonsense about the painfully redundant nuances about women. It means nothing!!!!!
All her actions and reactions are ALL traced back to the feminine imperative. There is nothing else to know. How you handle this is entirely up to you as it pertains to your life.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a total shyt world for a man. It creates a useless life.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women typically don't like being told what their mating strategy is, or having it revealed in the mainstream (secret society only, thanks). Women benefit from keeping it as confusing as possible for betas, so that the betas can be used for provisioning and comfort.

Alpha seed, Beta need.

Alpha fux, beta bux.

It's not that complicated.
There isn’t some mating strategy to be revealed in all cases. Do a percentage of women operate that way? Certainly. But many do not and it’s the group that do not who actually make the best partners....

As for me? Ha! I’ve no mating strategy at all. I’m done with that phase of life, lol.

Cheers

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn’t some mating strategy to be revealed in all cases. Do a percentage of women operate that way? Certainly. But many do not and it’s the group that do not who actually make the best partners....

As for me? Ha! I’ve no mating strategy at all. I’m done with that phase of life, lol.

Cheers
you fell right into that. HAHAHAHA

Hook, line and sinker. That actually proved it. Solidified his words.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you fell right into that. HAHAHAHA

Hook, line and sinker. That actually proved it. Solidified his words.
Not at all. Projecting a belief system onto me doesn’t make it objectively so. Nice try though, lol.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. Projecting a belief system onto me doesn’t make it objectively so. Nice try though, lol.
your strategy is obvious to anyone has read your posts. It’s as clear as a crystal blue sky. I would go back and gather them up for you and all the contradictions and post them here. It’s public. I can do that.
But you are not quite worthy as an example. I don’t have the time to show that either.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Projections from the dogmatic do not effect my reality. Despite your insults, which amuse me, lol. I am impervious to your salvo. Of course I’m unworthy in your eyes. Always disdain what you cannot have. Law #36....Hilarious. Truly.

Let me put it to you this way...if I wanted never to work again & be completely cared for financially and take advantage of a man’s resources I could have done that long ago...I could be doing that now. I don’t. And when I married I married a man for whom I had genuine desire. And after his life fell apart I stayed with him out of loyalty and respect. I carried the financial load, gave him every opportunity to better himself, recover from the wallop life gave him, etc. I carried the family for years. But he wouldn’t respect himself or comport himself as a man. I didn’t want my son to develop into a weak man nor did I want my daughters calibrated to take care of a lazy man. So I warned him that I would leave if he didn’t get his act together...then I gave him several more years...then I left.

He’s still lazy & disorganized some 6+ years later. Best decision ever as regards my own peace of mind. I still support him as I promised. My children dislike his habits and love him, but they see and understand exactly why I left.

And my life and the quality of the people in it are now congruent with myself, which is a much more full existence, and I am grateful everyday for many blessings...many amazing people in my life, many wonderful friends. Self reliance...self determination...self actualization. And camaraderie with those of like mind.

Now back to my chess game...with the man...;)

Cheers

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. Projections from the dogmatic do not effect my reality. Despite your insults, which amuse me, lol. I am impervious to your salvo. Of course I’m unworthy in your eyes. Always disdain what you cannot have. Law #36....Hilarious. Truly.

Let me put it to you this way...if I wanted never to work again & be completely cared for financially and take advantage of a man’s resources I could have done that long ago...I could be doing that now. I don’t. And when I married I married a man for whom I had genuine desire. And after his life fell apart I stayed with him out of loyalty and respect. I carried the financial load, gave him every opportunity to better himself, recover from the wallop life gave him, etc. I carried the family for years. But he wouldn’t respect himself or comport himself as a man. I didn’t want my son to develop into a weak man nor did I want my daughters calibrated to take care of a lazy man. So I warned him that I would leave if he didn’t get his act together...then I gave him several more years...then I left.

He’s still lazy & disorganized some 6+ years later. Best decision ever as regards my own peace of mind. I still support him as I promised. My children dislike his habits and love him, but they see and understand exactly why I left.

And my life and the quality of the people in it are now congruent with myself, which is a much more full existence, and I am grateful everyday for many blessings...many amazing people in my life, many wonderful friends. Self reliance...self determination...self actualization. And camaraderie with those of like mind.

Now back to my chess game...with the man...;)

Cheers
I like it when a woman is compelled to explain herself. It’s really cute. You are kind of adorable.

Last edited:

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same for women.
Women are thoroughly revolted by affection, devotion and love from a man (otherwise known as Oneitis). This isn't something I want to be true....it just is.

Men are attracted to a woman who is committed and devoted to him, and makes him the center of her world.

Women are attracted to a man who has a purpose outside of her. She provides feminine support and companionship on his masculine journey. Once the man makes her his priority, then she will punish him for it. This the the game for women. Once she knows the man loves her and is committed to her, then the challenge is gone and she loses attraction/views him as weak.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are thoroughly revolted by affection, devotion and love from a man (otherwise known as Oneitis). This isn't something I want to be true....it just is.

Men are attracted to a woman who is committed and devoted to him, and makes him the center of her world.

Women are attracted to a man who has a purpose outside of her. She provides feminine support and companionship on his masculine journey. Once the man makes her his priority, then she will punish him for it. This the the game for women. Once she knows the man loves her and is committed to her, then the challenge is gone and she loses attraction/views him as weak.
in a nut shell. Inevitable line of events. Too simple.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women are opportunistic, what idiot says yes to a bad deal? Are you going to fvck and marry the ugliest looking woman alive if she was just sweet and kind, because of "idealistic love"? No, you sure as fvck will not.
Exactly. A man will take the hottest piece of a$$ he *thinks* he can get. Any "idealism" is post hoc, same as with women. People love feel-good stories.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Serenity

Reaction score
Women are thoroughly revolted by affection, devotion and love from a man (otherwise known as Oneitis).
No, this is a very common misunderstanding. It's not that they find affection, devotion and love to be repulsive. It's just that many men who considers themselves to have a lot of that don't really have that, what they actually have is obsession and neediness. These men acts not out of love, but from an uncontrolled need to be loved. He takes more than he gives and that is what women find repulsive.

Oneitis is not love, far from it in fact.

Women are attracted to a man who has a purpose outside of her.
The only reason for this is because it shows that the man is not dependent on a woman to function in life, that he will not be a drain on her and won't show affection with the expectation of getting something in return all the time. Being a challenge is just a way to prove to women that you're not this type of guy.

Women are attracted to a man who shows affection, are devoted to her and loves her, but there is such a thing as too much and for the wrong reasons.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No, this is a very common misunderstanding. It's not that they find affection, devotion and love to be repulsive. It's just that many men who considers themselves to have a lot of that don't really have that, what they actually have is obsession and neediness. These men acts not out of love, but from an uncontrolled need to be loved. He takes more than he gives and that is what women find repulsive.

The only reason for this is because it shows that the man is not dependent on a woman to function in life, that he will not be a drain on her and won't show affection with the expectation of getting something in return all the time. Being a challenge is just a way to prove to women that you're not this type of guy.

Women are attracted to a man who shows affection, are devoted to her and loves her, but there is such a thing as too much and for the wrong reasons.
you have balanced, rational philosophies/opinions Serenity. Enjoying reading your posts.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

We all wish it was this way, but the reality of female mate selection doesn't support this.

Women reward loveable alpha as$holes with tingles and fast sex, and "reward" nice betas with 20 expensive sexless dates, before reluctant starfish sex and the 1000 point checklist of what she needs to be happy.

Women make rules for betas, and break rules for alphas.

Women are funny creatures. Ignore her and she stays, give her attention and she (eventually) leaves. A woman's attraction for a man flourishes in an anxious state of not knowing exactly where she stands with her man, with intermittent and unpredictable rewards of comfort from time to time. It's a magical mixture of dread and (occasional) comfort.

Serenity

Reaction score
We all wish it was this way, but the reality of female mate selection doesn't support this.
The reality is way more complex than you make it out to be.

Women reward loveable alpha as$holes with tingles and fast sex, and "reward" nice betas with 20 expensive sexless dates, before reluctant starfish sex and the 1000 point checklist of what she needs to be happy.
Look, I won't deny that the sh!tty woman, the spineless male and the opportunistic selfish male exists. They do and they're common enough that anyone can find them in their social environment, but I don't believe these caricatures represent the majority. These are the extremes, not the average.

Women are funny creatures. Ignore her and she stays, give her attention and she (eventually) leaves. A woman's attraction for a man flourishes in an anxious state of not knowing exactly where she stands with her man, with intermittent and unpredictable rewards of comfort from time to time. It's a magical mixture of dread and (occasional) comfort.
The woman keep showing affection in the hopes he will return it, the fact the he occasionally does it keeps her hopes up enough to keep trying for a long while, but she experiences a chronic deficiency. I certainly would not call it a satisfying relationship for both parties. This dynamic also exist with roles reversed, where the man is starved for affection and keeps trying to show her affection in hopes of her returning it, but she only occasionally does. Nobody likes not knowing where they stand in relation to someone else.

The only "dread" I'm willing to accept in any relationship is making it clear that if I'm betrayed, neglected or taken for granted then I WILL walk away from it. Unless one of those conditions are true I will give my love, affection and devotion. The difference is that they know exactly where they stand in relation to me, they have the choice to be a b!tch or to be a lovable woman and know exactly what consequences they face with those choices. I know several who have come to regret their decision, but I would never take them back. I value those who have chosen wisely.

Also, a man who has to rely on female insecurity to keep her in a relationship can't possibly be that good of a catch to be honest. It's also fragile in the way that if she ever realizes what keeps her stuck she will leave while giving no fvck about the scarce attention the man gives, or worse she will attempt to flip the script.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The true nature of this is quite brutal for men. For most, it I so far out of their reality that they cannot confront it. I can honestly say that in a way, I cannot blame them.

An entire lifetime of beliefs fall away like checkers hitting the floor. It is so invasive into a man’s beliefs that his life, if he accepts it, starts anew and he begins to think with it. It permeates his being.

Most of the stuff on here continues to skirt reality as-is. As it really is. A man would rather talk about her conduct or the state of affairs of the dating and marriage world. The injustice of it all and that it’s this as cause or that as cause. All his pain is because it’s his cause. He refused to see what was before his very eyes. The whole time he could have put it together.

All pick up is...is the decision to leave that old life and embark-on a new one. Once it’s accepted and internalized women will notice. Right away in fact. Then you learn to enjoy the simple beauty of women.

I was looking for a quote that I wrote down a few years back on what a very prominent woman told me. I will not mention her name. Some of you will have heard of her and I won’t violate her confidence. It’s shocking.

“confident and kinky enough to watch me be taken by another man and to wait his turn to finish me off. - Every woman wants the cuckold.
Every woman wants this. Trust me. Listen to us. We give you the cheat codes to a woman if you just listen! -“

Last edited: