Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Mating Strategy is not complicated guys, it is simply hidden from us and obfuscated to increase it's effectiveness

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Books like Sperm Wars, Practical Female Psychology, The Red Queen, Evolution of Desire take an awfully long time to explain something that isn't really that complicated: Female Mating Strategy

Female mating strategy (hypergamy) is overtly hidden from average men to increase the feminine imperative and maximise male competition/fitness testing.

Hiding your strategy is a classic Art of War/Law of Power tactic that massively enhances the effectiveness of your strategy. Female mating strategy is purposefully hidden from men to increase male participation in the Mating Game because, in reality, Female mating strategy is a cold, calculated machine and its imperative is simply to mate with the best possible male/s, while ensuring provisioning for their offspring. This is all hidden behind purity fantasies, Madonna/Wh0re complexes, Love (chemicals in your brain that make you simp for women and stick around to protect and provide for the kids), Female mind control of Men with the magik pus$y carrot, Disney blue pill bullcrap for the purposes of making the average man chase his own tail for the term of his natural, productive life.

Men love idealistically, Women love opportunistically

Practical Female Psychology is the mental enslavement of average men for the purposes of procreation and advancement of the species. The only reason female mating strategy has historically been "controlled" is men-of-history understood the all-consuming drug that is femininity. When women are left to "choose" who they want to mate with then you inevitably have 100% of women wanting to procreate with the top 10% of men. This is a society destabiliser, which is why institutions like marriage were created.

If women are left to their own devices then they all breed with Genghis Khan, and recruit betas cucks to raise their kids. Great deal for women, great deal for Genghis, crap deal for the betas.

Last edited:

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Side note: Lots of average men are looking for someone to "blame" for the decimated modern SMP. If these men want to blame someone then cui bono?

Who benefits?

Genghis Khan-types and Women primarily benefit from the modern SMP, and thus engineered it in collaboration. This is all facilitated by the hordes of thirsty, cucked beta worker-bees who have no idea that their only purpose in life is to work and pay taxes into the Machine that feeds their own sexual oblivion.

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain this. 17 beautiful, a 9. Waiting for her man, high school sweat heart, come back from army. Get married have kids, living together.

Is he best looking? Fck no, a 7. Is he rich? Fck no.

I think a lot ofNOISE. comes from older men trying to rationalize why they failed earlier, mind you, now against women who have also failed.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain this. 17 beautiful, a 9. Waiting for her man, high school sweat heart, come back from army. Get married have kids, living together.

Is he best looking? Fck no, a 7. Is he rich? Fck no.

I think a lot ofNOISE. comes from older men trying to rationalize why they failed earlier, mind you, now against women who have also failed.
Exceptions don't make the rule.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men want the same thing though. The top 10% of women. We strategize to get them. That's why were all here

Most men wouldn't date the bottom 20% of women. I certainly wouldn't date a woman below a 6. Would you? That probably excludes 50% of all women right there

I dunno man. The older I get the more I realize men and women aren't that different. I think the real problem is we grew up thinking women were somehow more "pure" than us and its a shock to learn they are not

Women want sex with hot guys. Shocking. Its hardly rocket science is it. Yet the blackpill still gets hate lol. Some guys will never get over it

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women date across and up dominance hierarchies. Men don't care about things like how much social status a woman has, or how much money she has. In fact, men mostly want a woman who is beneath him so he can feel more dominant and masculine.

Women are attracted to dominance

Men are attracted to submissiveness.

What makes a guy "hot" to women is different to what men find "hot".

Yes, men and women are attracted to different things.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are left to their own devices then they all breed with Genghis Khan, and recruit betas cucks to raise their kids. Great deal for women, great deal for Genghis, crap deal for the betas.
From what I have seen and experienced, women have a proclivity in destroying themselves with sex, bastard children, food, and a number of other things like getting fat. Left to their own devices, women ruin themselves and without men to protect her from herself, its amplified to another level.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women date across and up dominance hierarchies. Men don't care about things like how much social status a woman has, or how much money she has. In fact, men mostly want a woman who is beneath him so he can feel more dominant and masculine.

Women are attracted to dominance

Men are attracted to submissiveness.

What makes a guy "hot" to women is different to what men find "hot".

Yes, men and women are attracted to different things.
Agreed. Its the females blue pill. Feminists, girl power, fish bicycle, career victimhood, and abortions. Women think what is attractive in men is the same for women. Operation evil and Oprah have women confused. Similarly, i don't red pill men or women. A lot of people are going off a cliff.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I have seen and experienced, women have a proclivity in destroying themselves with sex, bastard children, food, and a number of other things like getting fat. Left to their own devices, women ruin themselves and without men to protect her from herself, its amplified to another level.
I agree. This is definitely AWALT too, there's no denying it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men love idealistically, Women love opportunistically
They've always both seemed opportunistic to me. I don't buy that "men are the true romantics" idea that the red pill promotes. Most men will take the best they can get, and many will even cheat with someone less hot just for variety's sake. Of course both sexes will put on romantic blinders but that is just window dressing.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They've always both seemed opportunistic to me. I don't buy that "men are the true romantics" idea that the red pill promotes. Most men will take the best they can get, and many will even cheat with someone less hot just for variety's sake. Of course both sexes will put on romantic blinders but that is just window dressing.
Women are far more opportunistic because they simply have far more opportunity. They are the gate keepers of sex and the selectors of men. Women choose, Men hope that they are chosen.

Men "hoping" that they are chosen is where the idealism and romance comes from.

Women "selecting" is where the opportunism comes from. It's also why women love shopping and can spend hours browsing and not actually buy anything.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't always find usefulness "hot". Depends on the context. Beta providers are useful, but the attraction a woman feels for him is purely transactional. She's not getting the 'tingles.'

How can a man have a dominant personality, but is also useless? Dominance is a useful personality trait because it triggers tingles in a woman. Dominance is confidence. Confidence is alpha fux.

Men find submissiveness and femininity hot. Generally, a man wouldn't be attracted to a young woman who looked "hot", but when she opened her mouth a low-pitched fog horn voice sounded and she started ordering her man to do things and started belching and farting as she did this.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this theory is useless if it doesn't serve you. For me the only thing that serves me regarding women is low body fat %. Everything else is completely useless knowledge.

I know a pudgy guy who gets girls by acting more dominant (not the pseudo kind, but the kick your ass because he's a boxer kind) than other guys. That's useful for him. He has his own niche.

I also know a 55 year old guy who owns multiple businesses and properties and always has girls around him. He acts like he he runs every venue he goes to. That's useful for him.

If I tell either guys that only low body fat % gets laid, they would laugh at me.

So my question is, what does your own personal experience tell you? Take it and run with it. But don't try to project it on to other people.

Because a guy who gets laid doesn't care about your philosophies.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this theory is useless if it doesn't serve you. For me the only thing that serves me regarding women is low body fat %. Everything else is completely useless knowledge.

I know a pudgy guy who gets girls by acting more dominant (not the pseudo kind, but the kick your ass because he's a boxer kind) than other guys. That's useful for him. He has his own niche.

I also know a 55 year old guy who owns multiple businesses and properties and always has girls around him. He acts like he he runs every venue he goes to. That's useful for him.

If I tell either guys that only low body fat % gets laid, they would laugh at me.

So my question is, what does your own personal experience tell you? Take it and run with it. But don't try to project it on to other people.

Because a guy who gets laid doesn't care about your philosophies.
Confidence is the key and common theme here, and is the most powerful chick crack.

You could be a giant blob of pus, but if you act like you're emperor of the world then you'll get laid.

Hot shy guys get nothing.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Agree with @stormrider about theory. It’s silly to me to hear all these theories. I don’t operate from an opportunistic place, from a usefulness place etc.

I like men who I find desirable. Desirability for me is an alchemy of appearance (face), height (taller), build (fitter), style (sophisticated), intelligence, confidence, edge, personality and lifestyle (night person/parent)...

Nothing in that is usefulness or resources driven.

I look for a man I enjoy hanging out with, spending time with & having fun with.

That’s a certain individual alchemy. Things are not so prescriptive...

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Agree with @stormrider about theory. It’s silly to me to hear all these theories. I don’t operate from an opportunistic place, from a usefulness place etc.

I like men who I find desirable. Desirability for me is an alchemy of appearance (face), height (taller), build (fitter), style (sophisticated), intelligence, confidence, edge, personality and lifestyle (night person/parent)...

Nothing in that is usefulness or resources driven.

I look for a man I enjoy hanging out with, spending time with & having fun with.

That’s a certain individual alchemy. Things are not so prescriptive...
Women typically don't like being told what their mating strategy is, or having it revealed in the mainstream (secret society only, thanks). Women benefit from keeping it as confusing as possible for betas, so that the betas can be used for provisioning and comfort.

Alpha seed, Beta need.

Alpha fux, beta bux.

It's not that complicated.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like looking at pvssy from behind. That's it. In fact, if I'm up in it, I don't get to see it, makes me sad.

Serenity

Reaction score
Men love idealistically
No, almost nobody loves anyone idealistically. Don't tell me that the hordes of men going after women primarily for t!ts and pvssy "love idealistically".

Women love opportunistically
Most do indeed, but it sure as hell also applies to men. The opportunity to "love" a prettier set of t!ts and pvssy.

I absolutely hate "theories" that are so blatantly biased as those pretending like men are saints and women aren't. It's bullsh!t with little to no root in reality. We are indeed different, but thinking we are any better because of our sex is a lie. In general we don't have much purer intentions than the average woman.

Besides, all of these manosphere theories are useless. They don't translate well into anything that can be practically applied in the real world. So what if women are opportunistic, what are you going to do about it? How does it matter? Of course women are opportunistic, what idiot says yes to a bad deal? Are you going to fvck and marry the ugliest looking woman alive if she was just sweet and kind, because of "idealistic love"? No, you sure as fvck will not.

its imperative is simply to mate with the best possible male/s
Duh, but this really is an empty statement. Because what really is the best possible male? Best in what regard? There are as many opinions as there are people out there, maybe even a couple of dogs also have an opinion about that.

To say it's not complicated is a lie if you look at the subjective side of it. The only part that is uncomplicated is the objective side of it, that we are evolved with a strong biological drive to survive and reproduce. One way or another it will happen, if not, we fail as a species. Evolution will dictate who's kids stand the best chance of surviving and reproducing. Is it the kids of the "alpha" or the "beta"? (Those descriptors are so painfully loose, what the fvck do they even mean anymore?)