Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female dating coach made $1 million a year selling courses to guys

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like a walking cliche machine.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get the same kind of advice for free in SoSuave
Better advice. That woman isn't going to say anything to risk shutting off the SimpCash spigot.

The comments are illuminating though, given that it's a yahoo article.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anderson, who previously worked in the travel industry in New York City, never thought of teaching dating as a career path—though she had dated for 15 years on six continents. Then she lost her job during the pandemic, and she became unemployed overnight. “I was living in San Francisco at that point,” she recalls. “I moved back in with my parents.” Suddenly, creating a course made sense. “Course-based businesses are very scalable,” she says.

I'd love to know how she had money to travel the world in her 20's? Or maybe i should just say it? lol

I bet she gets her instructional material from SoSuave! We'll know for sure when she starts parroting MODE 1 by Venom.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anderson, who previously worked in the travel industry in New York City, never thought of teaching dating as a career path—though she had dated for 15 years on six continents. Then she lost her job during the pandemic, and she became unemployed overnight. “I was living in San Francisco at that point,” she recalls. “I moved back in with my parents.” Suddenly, creating a course made sense. “Course-based businesses are very scalable,” she says.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, A C0CKED OUT LIVING AT HOME FORMER FLIGHT ATTENDANT!!!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's a thing with course-based businesses: most of the valuable content will be given away for free upfront, and any course upgrades will be a diminishing return. Always take the free stuff and be wary of ever paying them. If you do pay them, only pay them once.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, A C0CKED OUT LIVING AT HOME FORMER FLIGHT ATTENDANT!!!
Yup....Its either that or a personal traveling toy for rich businessmen. All about that easy money.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of her, checked her out on IG and YouTube...so far her advice is common sense. I don't really understand why people would pay her to the tune of $1M (if that figure is true, are there public records on it?).... I guess she capitalizes on the fact she looks and talks nicely.
But that part about her dating for 15yrs on 6 continents and the fact she apparently has work done on her face really tanked her value in my eyes.

LE: Oops, already spotted the first BS advice:
http://instagr.am/p/CkwY8MmjlwV/ so

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude and she's smart and knows what to do with her money....she's probably investing smartly and making a ton of cash.
Knowing how to manipulate men doesn't necessarily make you financially savvy. Remember, this woman had to move back in with her parents.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never heard of her, checked her out on IG and YouTube...so far her advice is common sense. I don't really understand why people would pay her to the tune of $1M (if that figure is true, are there public records on it?).... I guess she capitalizes on the fact she looks and talks nicely.
But that part about her dating for 15yrs on 6 continents and the fact she apparently has work done on her face really tanked her value in my eyes.
It means she has a goal fvck guys on every continent...still got one left

Reaction score
Because feel good cope advice or low sustainability advice sells in the market place. Most guys do not want to hear "Go to the Gym" or"Work on your game/appearance". They want "send this exact text/act like an Alpha" or doom and gloom blackpill advice.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 bucks says this woman grew up an ugly ducking with that mick jagger mouth and deer-like (widely spaced) eyes. You can still see the angst underneath it all imo.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched more of her content on IG ... plenty ridiculous advice such as this http://instagr.am/p/Chztw8EKUBP/
or:
datingbyblaine's profile picture

Guys, the following things are sexy, and you should do them:

3. Show up with a flower
Usually not a first date move, but a wonderful surprise on a second date.

She's usually roasted in the comments, so her audience isn't all made up of simps. I'm now very much doubting she managed to hook so many guys that she made $1M.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this gem
http://instagr.am/p/CgP24uiDJxP/
To be a better kisser, you need to do six things:
2. GET CONSENT
This won’t kill the mood, and if you do it right, it will turn her on. Just say, “I want to kiss you, is that OK?”

Jesus Christ, this woman is a menace to clueless guys out there. :oops:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/CbNomypD4lP/ Here it is guys, she basically admits being a hoe in her 20s. Her husband (if he exists, there's no photo/video of him) didn't get the memo: don't turn a hoe into a housewife.
She's roasted in the comments....good stuff.