Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fell for it

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a real beat down! I was a member here for years after my divorce, played games with plates, learned a lot. The last few years I've focused on other things, new job, my kid, the house.
Dropped out of dating, didn't miss it. Now the last few months I've fallen into orbit of the biggest attention whre I've ever known. And the worst part is I saw it coming.
Twenty years younger than me, solid 8. So many red flags, multiple orbiters. Every day she pressed into me for a hug, says I love you. Never leaves me alone, constantly has her hands on me. Convinced myself I could handle it. I know how this works, right? I don't want a relationship, I can keep it arms length and enjoy it for whatever it is. Today she hugged some guy she hasn't seen in ages, and I knew.... I'm screwed. 47 year old beat by a 25 year old kid.

Ffs, I'm going window shopping on match for a chick to break orbit with...

Serenity

Reaction score
Uh, what? She gave a hug to a dude she hasn't seen in ages and you see that as a threat? I hug girls I know but haven't seen in ages every time it happens and it means nothing other than a nice greeting.

Unless you noticed any more than that then your ego has to be pretty fragile to elicit your current reaction to this. You do indeed need a beat down, you're not looking for relationship, now act accordingly. You shouldn't be reacting to stuff like that, but it seems you've been depending your ego on her attention towards you. That's weak, never depend your ego on any woman.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the hug that bothers me, it was the realization this chick crept up on me. And yes living like a monk, has made me weak.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's reminding you why you should just keep her a FB for when you need sex. Think of her as a lesson to learn on how to get better at screening women for what you are looking for. She hugged the guy to see what you would do. A normal girl would introduce you as her boyfriend.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you fell for anything. Maybe you let yourself enjoy a hot young thing knowing full well her game. So what? As long as you can handle yourself and don't make any chump moves, you're golden. At the very least, just diversify and talk to some other women if you have mild oneitis. She hugged some other dude, so what? Lol. You're doing fine.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you fell for anything. Maybe you let yourself enjoy a hot young thing knowing full well her game. So what? As long as you can handle yourself and don't make any chump moves, you're golden. At the very least, just diversify and talk to some other women if you have mild oneitis. She hugged some other dude, so what? Lol. You're doing fine.
I think you misunderstand him. The moment she hugged that other guy, Albatross noticed that it had quite an effect on him emotionally. You know, when you like a girl and see her being intimate with another guy, it brings out an emotional reaction, you feel a little sad, or disappointed. That's what he felt, it had a significant emotional effect on him...
It made him realize that he has become kinda attached to her. It means he will miss her when she's gone, he will feel bad when she acts negatively towards him etc. Which means he is kinda vulnerable to her and she has the power to "hurt" him.

That's not the position you want to be in with a 'bad girl' (as opposed to a 'good girl')...

He knew from the start that he should not get into this position with this girl, but it happened anyway. That's what he means when he says he fell for it...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's reminding you why you should just keep her a FB for when you need sex. Think of her as a lesson to learn on how to get better at screening women for what you are looking for. She hugged the guy to see what you would do. A normal girl would introduce you as her boyfriend.
One of those can be annoying for even FWB

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a real beat down! I was a member here for years after my divorce, played games with plates, learned a lot. The last few years I've focused on other things, new job, my kid, the house.
Dropped out of dating, didn't miss it. Now the last few months I've fallen into orbit of the biggest attention whre I've ever known. And the worst part is I saw it coming.
Twenty years younger than me, solid 8. So many red flags, multiple orbiters. Every day she pressed into me for a hug, says I love you. Never leaves me alone, constantly has her hands on me. Convinced myself I could handle it. I know how this works, right? I don't want a relationship, I can keep it arms length and enjoy it for whatever it is. Today she hugged some guy she hasn't seen in ages, and I knew.... I'm screwed. 47 year old beat by a 25 year old kid.

Doing all this extra touching at work?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some "ho" shyt

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's classic **** you at men and women are sameness rubbish.

Men hit stride late.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am not sure what the problem is here....she gave a guy a hug...you are toast because of that? Ummm...ok.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Die Hard is exactly right. I was caught off guard that I actually felt a little invested. She's free to do what she wants.

Started setting up plates again, two dates this week. A little variety is the best cure. I'm not looking for a relationship here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little variety is the best cure.
This is true. But don't avoid enjoying liking a girl out of fear of disappointment. Live with a mindset of value and abundance toward all, and you'll never get down, at least not for longer than a few moments or maybe a day. Which is normal sometimes if you like someone. It doesn't give her any "power" over you if you don't let it.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
It's all good, it happens to the best of us, its apart of the game.

Dont feel bad, if you like someone or have a crush on someone its normal to experience the feelings that you are feeling, but you have to brush it off, no big deal.

Also, shes not your gf so hey, she can do what she wants, your not the only guy in the world, your not the only guy she may like or be interested in, your not the only guy that she may want to fvck ect
You need to remember shes a attractive girl, which means she will have lots of guys chasing her and she will like attention from multiple guys, every girl is different, some girls are like guys, they like to mess with multiple guys ect either you can handle this or not........

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did it take before she said "I love you"?

Those are the most dangerous words in any language.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave a hug to a dude she hasn't seen in ages and you see that as a threat?
He has every right to see that as a threat. It's in a man's blood to protect his investments, and that includes his women.

If he perceives her as being a trashy piece of 5hit, he should be fvcking her like one. Bang the hell out of her, then text a different girl and set up a date for the next night. Women should be earning a man's full, undivided attention

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score

It is sad to know someone at the age of 47 still haven’t become mentally strong. Like Hannibal from Hannibal.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why don't you take advantage of the situation and make a move on her? If she doesn't cooperate then ditch her, just as you would with any other girl.