Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feels like a shot to my pride

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to vent this. I have become good with handling women, and last night we were hanging out with all these girls and I was macking em well. There was a particular girl who i'm 98% sure wanted to hook up, and after some thought I realized I should hit it. but when I tried to isolate her from the crowd or anything, or made a hint in doin that, I was usually met with some form of resistance, at least in my mind. Nothing blatant, just subtle things. Then I became a chump fast. Some other guys came, one of whom was a dirt bag with a lot confidence. He started mackin, also eyed the girl I was gonna be hittin (she was very drunk if it means anything). The kid ended up hookin up with her, but before he did, the girls friend was like I wanna talk to you. Basically asked me about her friend and if I wanted to hook up with her or thought she was hot, or something to that effect only she was real drunk so not very coherent. The other kid had managed to isolate the girl in the other room by that point I think, and I was like wtvr, I don't really care, and I admitted she was cute. The next thing I know just about every kid in the basement was hookin up, including three girls that had been all over me. From a personal standpoint I gotta admit it was messed up. My indecisivenes, and I suppose lack of agressiveness left me a frustrated chump. No matter how any of you react I am verrrry close to being a solid solid pimp. I've gotten some hot girls in the past, and a not a whole lot but a decent amount of ass. I need to know a good way to isolate the girl an initiate teh hook up. I never thouhgt i'd be asking that question but I gotta now. I wasn't drunk last night, and haven't drank in months. That loss of my last inhibitions may be what I need, but either way I feel like i've taken a shot to my pride. After ppl had stopped hookin up and I had come back (I left to do something) the girl who hooked up with the dirt bag was still tryin to get my attention and say some BS to me. I was smiling and didn't show it at all, but deep down I felt like a *****, and I could not show her much respect or attention at that point. I wanna be able to take care of **** w/o alcohol cause I know I could, but I dunno if my mind is straight yet. Tell me what you guys think, and what I could have done in that situation that won't leave me writing posts like this?
Peace

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea I just gotta add I never arranged to hang out with any of the girls or the one I thought I would h/u with. The other kid showed up mysteriously alone, and may have arranged to hang out with the girl. I think I heard her say she tried callin him 3 times or something. Either way there is no excuse and I definitely should have hit it, but my problems may have started before the night.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea I just gotta add I never arranged to hang out with any of the girls or the one I thought I would h/u with. The other kid showed up mysteriously alone, and may have arranged to hang out with the girl. I think I heard her say she tried callin him 3 times or something. Either way there is no excuse and I definitely should have hit it, but my problems may have started before the night.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for Wuwd-analysis!!!!

Originally posted by HighFlyer

I have to vent this. I have become good with handling women, and last night we were hanging out with all these girls and I was macking em well. There was a particular girl who i'm 98% sure wanted to hook up, and after some thought I realized I should hit it. but when I tried to isolate her from the crowd or anything, or made a hint in doin that, I was usually met with some form of resistance, at least in my mind.

That is to be expected. She isn't gonna go to a room with you if she doesn't know you, or if she wasn't attracted to you.

Nothing blatant, just subtle things. Then I became a chump fast. Some other guys came, one of whom was a dirt bag with a lot confidence. He started mackin, also eyed the girl I was gonna be hittin (she was very drunk if it means anything). The kid ended up hookin up with her, but before he did, the girls friend was like I wanna talk to you.

Notice how the one with confidence is the one that got her? That is very important! ;)

Basically asked me about her friend and if I wanted to hook up with her or thought she was hot, or something to that effect only she was real drunk so not very coherent. The other kid had managed to isolate the girl in the other room by that point I think, and I was like wtvr, I don't really care, and I admitted she was cute. The next thing I know just about every kid in the basement was hookin up, including three girls that had been all over me.

You missed out because you didn't apply the 3 things necessary to have a girl attracte to you. And it's NOT the 3 C's.

From a personal standpoint I gotta admit it was messed up. My indecisivenes, and I suppose lack of agressiveness left me a frustrated chump. No matter how any of you react I am verrrry close to being a solid solid pimp.

There are no pimps. There are only AFCs, Jerks, and Don Juans.

I've gotten some hot girls in the past, and a not a whole lot but a decent amount of ass. I need to know a good way to isolate the girl an initiate teh hook up.

Confidence, talk to the girl a little bit. Then leave. She will wonder about you. Apply kino as necessary. If done properly and she is single, she will come to you.

I never thouhgt i'd be asking that question but I gotta now. I wasn't drunk last night, and haven't drank in months. That loss of my last inhibitions may be what I need, but either way I feel like i've taken a shot to my pride.

Hey, it's your fault!

After ppl had stopped hookin up and I had come back (I left to do something) the girl who hooked up with the dirt bag was still tryin to get my attention and say some BS to me. I was smiling and didn't show it at all, but deep down I felt like a *****, and I could not show her much respect or attention at that point. I wanna be able to take care of **** w/o alcohol cause I know I could, but I dunno if my mind is straight yet. Tell me what you guys think, and what I could have done in that situation that won't leave me writing posts like this?
Peace

I think you need to stop drinking. Don Juans don't need any substances to do anything. Being expereinced as I am, I never drank. Lorenzo never has either. neither has The Matrix: Reloaded, neither has Syncmaster. Does that say anything to you? The best High SChool don Juans, never drink to get women.

Now, I want you to read some stuff by Pook, and go out there and mack!

;)