Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling down/depressed after a date

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often feel down the day after a date. When I wake up I feel a bit depressed, even if the date went well.
Am I the only one who experience that?

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think you're the only one.

What happened?

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong, it was a good that, kiss close, we are going to see each other again I'm pretty sure.
I think it's the little "high" of going on date with a hot chick, the next day, the high is gone. Maybe it's the uncertainty about the future with that girl. I also tend to analyse the date and I'm a bit hard on myself (you shouldn't have said that or done that, etc.), there are some patterns I have difficulty to get rid of.

I was wondering if anybody feels like that after a date.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong, it was a good that, kiss close, we are going to see each other again I'm pretty sure.
I think it's the little "high" of going on date with a hot chick, the next day, the high is gone. Maybe it's the uncertainty about the future with that girl. I also tend to analyse the date and I'm a bit hard on myself (you shouldn't have said that or done that, etc.), there are some patterns I have difficulty to get rid of.

I was wondering if anybody feels like that after a date.
Don't worry about the future with her after one date.

Are you hitting the gym/swimming regularly?

The fact that you're so hard on yourself after a date tells me you're in a Scarcity mindset.

Get some more things going in your life, get some more women lined up.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also tend to analyse the date and I'm a bit hard on myself (you shouldn't have said that or done that, etc.),
True, your body react to it, overlooked on your needs and yourself over a girl are the culprit behind it.take a break from dating boy.. Learn to love yourself.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about the future with her after one date.

Are you hitting the gym/swimming regularly?

The fact that you're so hard on yourself after a date tells me you're in a Scarcity mindset.

Get some more things going in your life, get some more women lined up.
Gym 3-4x per week. It's not scarcity mindset, I date almost every week, I have a options that is not the problem (I can't date all of them, I don't have time). I think it's the high and then the low the next day, maybe it's the alcohol too but generally I don't drink a lot while on a date.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym 3-4x per week. It's not scarcity mindset, I date almost every week, I have a options that is not the problem (I can't date all of them, I don't have time). I think it's the high and then the low the next day, maybe it's the alcohol too but generally I don't drink a lot while on a date.
Have you tried going for sex after your first dates?

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, your body react to it, overlooked on your needs and yourself over a girl are the culprit behind it.take a break from dating boy.. Learn to love yourself.
I will think about it. Maybe it has to do with the fact that dating here takes more energy, I date in Russian and after a while of speaking in Russian, I get tired, it's a bit draining sometimes.

Have you tried going for sex after your first dates?
Yes I tried, it doesn't work here. Of course it can happen sometimes but the culture is different here. I'm used to have sekc on the first date, I'm North American, but here it doesn't work like in the West.

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with alcohol. I drink less than than I use to, a beer or two and the next day I have brain fog. Maybe I should quit drinking, but I don't think it's possible??

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I tried, it doesn't work here. Of course it can happen sometimes but the culture is different here. I'm used to have sekc on the first date, I'm North American, but here it doesn't work like in the West.
Hmmm. I don't know what else to tell you.

If you're living a life of true abundance, have other options, and things working for you in your life... I don't know.

I don't pretend to have all the answers.

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't know what else to tell you.

If you're living a life of true abundance, have other options, and things working for you in your life... I don't know.

I don't pretend to have all the answers.
It's just a little unpleasant feeling when I wake up, it goes aways as soon as I get up and start my day. I was wondering if I'm the only one who experiences that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard to say. It could be something spiritual rubbing off from the girl. Maybe she is into something dark. You only feel like this after other dates or any other social type of activity?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzing after the fact is more common than many forum members are admitting.

We've all gotten ticked off by someone and had the after thought of ... "I should have told them _____ " (insert witty put down).

It also happens after the fact in social/dating situations too.

A problem on this forum is... when a member has to self-reflect and it's awkward, many members would rather experience a case of self-denial (it makes them feel better about themselves).

If I'm at a social situation and the drinks are flowing, I've woken up with those uncomfortable after-thoughts. It's even more fun because I get the added 'joy' of a hangover.

Truth is... more times than not, we are being overly critical of ourselves. The one positive to this is that being self-aware will help us to self-improve. If we venture out and take chances, we're going to make social mistakes from time to time. If you don't, then you are only existing rather than actually living.

BillyPilgrim

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's that old saying about real estate?

If I had to speak in a foreign language with a girl whose culture frowns upon fast sex and all the while looking for clues and cues and trying steer the interaction on the fly I'd be bummed out too.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's that old saying about real estate?

If I had to speak in a foreign language with a girl whose culture frowns upon fast sex and all the while looking for clues and cues and trying steer the interaction on the fly I'd be bummed out too.
That's the picture

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a little unpleasant feeling when I wake up, it goes aways as soon as I get up and start my day. I was wondering if I'm the only one who experiences that.
When I have sex with FWBs I get this, the thought process is that "glory is fleeting" because you know you can never be with that person so you're still alone at the end of the day.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often feel down the day after a date. When I wake up I feel a bit depressed, even if the date went well.
Am I the only one who experience that?
I felt something like that once after a really wild one night stand. Maybe it's the low after the high. Something like that. Actually it suprised me so much that I remember thinking about it and wondering why I felt that way.

I think something similar happens to people that win large amounts of money. We spend our lives thinking that having a certain amount of money will make us happy but when you get it, you realise that it's not the solution. And if that is not the solution, what is?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just haven't dated enough. With enough frequency, you will get numb to it.