Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fear

Captn.KongDong

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not posted here in a very long time. But I never posted much in the first place. Like a lot of guys who have come to this site I read the post, got rid of a few faulty perceptions that were holding me back, became more successful with girls, and stopped coming here. Some of my favorite post when I was reading a bunch of them were from red-xl, pook, anti-dump, and adonis. A new favorite since I have been reading again is pimpologist (I got on once this summer and he gave me some good advise/ideas). It is too bad that some of my favorites do not seem to be here anymore. I especially liked some of red-xl's post because he had gone through a full metamorphosis. He went from not having any luck to not needing luck, and he belived that most other guys were capable of making the same change.

In the last year I have gotten my psychology degree, completed my first semester of law school and have approached/dated a bunch of girls. My success with girls has varied drastically (sometimes im on fire and a week later I couldn'd score in a ***** house, with a grand hanging from my zipper) and I admit that I when I get lucky It is only because I am lucky.

I used to be horrable and every pick up attempt seemed to end in embarassment. From 17-23 I dated a few girls but most of the time I was alone. And Most of my friends were the same way. I was never happy with any girlfriend because any girl I started to like would dump me. I was extreemly afraid of girls because I took every rejection and every dump very personal. I would get angry at them all but my anger was actually fear and self loathing. I hated the part of me that was too scared to talk to the girls I actually wanted. I tried to compensate by getting in shape, joining Phi Delta Phi (the skulls), fighting in the tough man contest, and getting good grades. I wanted to use my accomplishments and status as a ultimate weapon to get any girl that I wanted. I told every girl that I talked to (not many) about my accomplishments (looking at the floor, with a soft voice and desperately wanting to be accepted) but as you might guess they were rarely impressed. I would also watch some of my old high school friends who did not have jobs or goals, and who were really not that good looking get all kinds of chics.

These guys were confident with girls and it was the only thing they had going for them. It pissed me off to no end that people with nothing to be proud of would get all the pu$$ey that I wanted. I realized after a while that these guys were successful because they did not fear rejection. They would approach many women at parties and at the bar and they would always do it with the intent to bang the girl that night. They were like dogs. They sniffed around every decent looking girl looking for whatever they could get. And many girls love it. They would get rejected a lot but unlike me they would not dwell on it for a minute much less days.

Girls would call those guys dogs and tell everyone how much they hated them but later sleep with them. I began to understand that when a cute girl says "all men are dogs" what she means is that all of the guys she is attracted to seem to be born predators, who have no intention of setteling with her, unlike her legion of lap dogs that she does not consider men.

I turned my self around by becoming desperate. I dated a handfull of cute, sweet religous types (who would not put out for me). I wanted all of them when I was dating them and my goal was to marry a sweet, religous, vergin. In reality I was looking to hide from my fears. As one girl became sick of me I would find another like her. They were susposed to be the salvation from my phobia but not even the sweetest girl wants to be the protector of a capable male. I am lucky I never found the "right" girl. Eventually my disgust for the sweet girl led me to hightened self awairness and a sort of catharsis.

I do not want 1 girl, I want so much more than will ever be given to me. I have to take what I want if I am to have it at all. I don't really care if a girl is good or bad just so long as she is not ugly. I am a animal! A filthy, raging, beast that has unlimmited wants and desires. This realization gave me strength. I knew that I had to stop wasting my time and start approaching a lot of girls if I was to improve/acheive any semblence of, my game. Even the nicest girl is repulsed by fear and weakness so I knew I had to be fearless. I also knew that if I never found a girl worth a $hit while trying for the nice ones, no bar Bi%ch would ever fulfill my ideals. This realization helped immensly. On one hand I was less nervous about messing up something that might be "special" by not having the perfect lines and approach. I could also care less about a girl like that cheating on me, and nothing is stopping me from cheating (always use condoms).

Since that time I have relentlessly hit on dozens of girls. I have been shot down harder than I ever was when I was a pu$$ey. I have said "whats your name?" Only to hear "F^ck off" or "not interested." And it does not bother me at all. I know from this site that attraction in people is like the attraction of magnets, it is a force not a choice. If a girl is not attracted it does not mean the next one will not be and it is a mark of courage if I approach when I am attracted no matter what happens. I feel like I am doing my genetic duty every time I try for a chic.

When I am scared I always try to do what I do not want to do because my greatist fear is failure from lack of trying. We can all think of the painful memories of gigantic opprotunities and hot girls that we might have had if we just tried for them, admitted we wanted them, and did not watch them pass us by. Every year the delusional memories of my missed opprotunities build. In my mind I would be rich beyond Bill Gates and have more concubines than king salamin if I just played my cards right. It is wrong to dwell on the past though. Almost as bad as it is to fear for uncontrolable variables in the future. We need to act today. If we walk with courage right now the past doesn't mean sh!t and the future will take care of its self.

Last edited:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So True. I used to be like that, but not to that extreme.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspiring man !

In Tyler Durden's words : " Only after disaster can we be ressurected "

Only after we hit the bottom, we start to change... and sometimes we start slowly, and it feels just like not changing, but the time comes when you really want to change, and you start to work hard for that.

Thanks for sharing your story with us !
It will serve as an example !

BBB