Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

father's side-effect from covid-vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatigue. Too much fatigue. He was not like this before and its over a month since he took the vaccine. Now he just gets sleepy and wants to go to bed. We used to even be in conflict over who is using the computer. Not anymore, he is too tired to even use this computer and now I'm getting worried. Now I'm starting to get cold-feet over taking the vaccine for the first time next week and booking his second shot. I'm the only young guy in this home supporting two very elderly folk and if I get fatigued out then this whole place will fall apart really quick. So the side-effects from this vaccine are real folks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm freaking out a bit. He's up and fine now. His behaviour has just changed in this regard since he took the vaccine and fatigue is listed as one of the "mild" side-effects. There are much more serious side-effects listed, such as enlarged or inflamed heart or a severe allergic reaction. I'm thankful the side-effects aren't worst than what I have described.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If most people take the vax, those who don’t will be protected by herd immunity... unless the vaccine doesn’t actually work.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If most people take the vax, those who don’t will be protected by herd immunity... unless the vaccine doesn’t actually work.
We should have herd immunity in Ontario, Canada. We are pressing over 75% first shot and 20% second. People desperately waiting in long lineups with some even camping overnight. May not be necessary to get vaxxed here.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should have herd immunity in Ontario, Canada. We are pressing over 75% first shot and 20% second. People desperately waiting in long lineups with some even camping overnight. May not be necessary to get vaxxed here.
Nice. I’m in Alberta. Not getting vaxxed either unless it makes sense

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well.......don't really think that's the case. It may seem right,but in light of some recent new data from the CDC's own website,in reality.....NATURAL IMMUNITY......(which seems to be ignored) is the REAL KEY to "herd immunity".

I'll post a link to the video,which explains the CDC's data. Short version is,it looks like the U.S. was well on its way to herd immunity,like 49% of the country was estimated to have covid anti-bodies as of 3 MONTHS AGO.....as of March 21. The kicker? Only 13% of the population was vaccinated at that time.

Now....I'm no mathematician,but I'm pretty certain vaccinating 13% of the population isn't going to give HALF THE COUNTRY anti-bodies.

This whole time....I thought cases were going down cause of vaccination. Turns out they were already headed down. The vaccines just help.

The crack in this guy's voice is hilarious as he's breaking down and explaining CDC data. He's like...."Well.....looks like the U.S. was already well on its way to herd immunity,before the vaccination program really got going".

Here it is......watch til bout the 4:15 mark.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatigue. Too much fatigue. He was not like this before and its over a month since he took the vaccine. Now he just gets sleepy and wants to go to bed. We used to even be in conflict over who is using the computer. Not anymore, he is too tired to even use this computer and now I'm getting worried. Now I'm starting to get cold-feet over taking the vaccine for the first time next week and booking his second shot. I'm the only young guy in this home supporting two very elderly folk and if I get fatigued out then this whole place will fall apart really quick. So the side-effects from this vaccine are real folks.
Is this a medical diagnosis?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It annoys me that so many pro-vaxxers can't show a little bit of empathy towards individuals who have good reason to be hesitant about taking it.
Anti-vaxxers have no empathy towards the 600,000 dead Americans and the millions of children relying on community protection from COVID-19.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope your papa is doing well. A buddy of mine recently suffered the biggest nose bleed of his life. He took the shot maybe 5 weeks ago. He's so brainwashed the shot is the last thing he'd mention could be the cause. My neighbor was in and out of the emergency room with lots of different side effects weeks after taking it. Last I heard she was getting chemo treatments which I thought was odd. Then I started seeing women post their cancer screening letters following taking the jab.

At this point there is enough side effects to make your head spin. Attacking the blood seems the most common. I've seen reports months ago of mostly men that suffered uncontrollable nose bleeds which is what made me think of my boy. In women, delayed period, clotted or excessive blood during period. A few pilots died from the shot. Some countries won't let the jabbed fly due to the increased risk for blood clots at high elevations. Wonder if airlines slide a disclaimer when they updated their terms without mentioning it.

We live in a world where qualified Dr's who are pro vaxx that say the shot is poison are banned, censored & labeled a conspiracy theorist in hopes they are looked at as crazy. Excellent interview from a Dr who brings common sense to light.

Preview:
Full interview:

3.JPG

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you gotten a professional opinion from the family doctor?
We are working on it. I also have an phone appt with the family doctor myself later in the week on the vaccine hesitancy itself and see if any patient she knows has died or had severe complications as a result of taking the vaccine, if it's really necessary, etc.... again the appointment for my first shot is next week Sunday.

There are a few arguments now for the vaccine:
1) A pastor at a local church who was very vocal against the restrictions and lockdowns and told people forcefully not to take the vaccine got sick himself and had to go to the hospital.

This issue is important because Christians like him are not supposed to get sick enough to go to the hospital. Once you use the hospital, then room has to be accommodated and that could be a problem if covid patients overwhelm hospitals and ICUs which is precisely the point that vaccines, assuming they are effective enough, are supposed to do.

I'm sure there are other examples.

2) The Delta variant -- is the strongest variant right now and the stats is showing 1 in 5 of new covid cases is this varient.

3) Any news coverage shows that most people who get sick with covid who end up in the hospital are unvaccinated.

Again, its difficult for me because I have a divided mind that can lean one way or another way depending on who I'm talking to or what I'm looking at before the shot. The wisdom of my mother suggests that it's not a good idea to take a vaccine with a divided mind since you can't un-take it, or un-feel any side-effects ,etc.... Not sure if I just feel comfortable knowing I have an appointment booked whether I go ahead or cancel it. Maybe is a psychological thing. I booked a new appointment the day after the last one was cancelled after watching the news.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, its difficult for me because I have a divided mind that can lean one way or another way depending on who I'm talking to or what I'm looking at before the shot. The wisdom of my mother suggests that it's not a good idea to take a vaccine with a divided mind since you can't un-take it, or un-feel any side-effects ,etc.... Not sure if I just feel comfortable knowing I have an appointment booked whether I go ahead or cancel it. Maybe is a psychological thing. I booked a new appointment the day after the last one was cancelled after watching the news.
You probably won't die if you take it.

Also, you probably won't die if you don't take it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are working on it. I also have an phone appt with the family doctor myself later in the week on the vaccine hesitancy itself and see if any patient she knows has died or had severe complications as a result of taking the vaccine, if it's really necessary, etc.... again the appointment for my first shot is next week Sunday.

There are a few arguments now for the vaccine:
1) A pastor at a local church who was very vocal against the restrictions and lockdowns and told people forcefully not to take the vaccine got sick himself and had to go to the hospital.

This issue is important because Christians like him are not supposed to get sick enough to go to the hospital. Once you use the hospital, then room has to be accommodated and that could be a problem if covid patients overwhelm hospitals and ICUs which is precisely the point that vaccines, assuming they are effective enough, are supposed to do.

I'm sure there are other examples.

2) The Delta variant -- is the strongest variant right now and the stats is showing 1 in 5 of new covid cases is this varient.

3) Any news coverage shows that most people who get sick with covid who end up in the hospital are unvaccinated.

In its most selfish form, it is a personal risk calculation. You are significantly more likely to have severe complications, side effects, and death from COVID-19 than from the vaccines. Vaccine side effects are also temporary, rarely lasting more than 48 hours.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In its most selfish form, it is a personal risk calculation. You are significantly more likely to have severe complications, side effects, and death from COVID-19 than from the vaccines. Vaccine side effects are also temporary, rarely lasting more than 48 hours.
Mom called it satan's vaccine. She said the devil name. I told her she should not speak that name because it could attract evil. But she make me feel like a traitor if I take the vaccine when she talks like that.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mom called it satan's vaccine.
Is that a medical designation?

She said the devil name. I told her she should not speak that name because it could attract evil. But she make me feel like a traitor if I take the vaccine when she talks like that.
Most of the ultra religious folk I know have had their lives ravaged by Covid-19. I’d take their dogmatism with a grain of salt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a medical designation?

Most of the ultra religious folk I know have had their lives ravaged by Covid-19. I’d take their dogmatism with a grain of salt.
That is too bad. Most of the ulta religious folk I know (I know a few people), know one person who died from the vaccine and none from the virus itself (expept mayby one person in an old age home last year at the beginning of the pabdemic). The only exception is that pastor but he is not admitting it was covid. Normally after the second shot of the mrna vaccine is when both vaccine deaths occurred.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Mom called it satan's vaccine. She said the devil name.'
Why did she call it that?

But she make me feel like a traitor if I take the vaccine when she talks like that.
Well......why DO YOU want to take it? I'm not knocking your decision,just curious as to why......cause you said you've already had like 2 or 3 appointments to take it,but baled out on each other them. You set up an appointment,change your mind,set up an appointment,change your mind,set up an appointment,then change your mind again. I was just curious as to what's making you do that.

I think each person should be able to decide for themselves whether they want to take it or not. I don't judge anyone for whatever decision they make......if they want it,fine.... if not,fine. It's not for me to go around deciding for others what's best for THEIR health,they can decide for themselves.

Far as for myself,I DO NOT want it. There's too much sh1t swirling around about it...it's MADNESS. I've never seen anything like this before......EVER. Giving people guns,money,scholarships,free rides (Uber),BEER,weed,putting people in lotteries. Even heard they're offering ice cream TO CHILDREN to get them to take it. I'm sorry.....but that's some CREEPY SH1T.

Then you got the president of the Philippines threatening to put people IN JAIL if they refuse the vaccine. https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus...-jail-philippines-president-duterte-threatens

One country,think it was Pakistan........they're blocking the sims cards of the unvaccinated. https://telecomlive.com/web/pakistans-punjab-to-block-sim-cards-of-unvaccinated-citizens-report/

Just on and on and on......either enticed to get it,or bullied/pushed into getting it. Too creepy for me. It's like it's gotten to the point that it's no longer about the virus,meaning....it's not THE ABSENCE of covid "they" want.......it's THE PRESENCE of the vaccine.

Being 100% healthy and covid-NEGATIVE.....covid-NEGATIVE.........means nothing if you're un-vaccinated.

And that's HORSESH1T. So I decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.