Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat women are just as hot as women of other shapes

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A woman wrote an open letter to men who will have sex with her but won’t date her.

In my opinion, she could have signed up for a gym membership in the time she took to write the article.

Thoughts?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fat girls, they're my preference. In this case after checking out pics of her on her own site, it seems like the woman in the field picture with the camera is a stock picture and not her as you might first have thought. So it could be that she's too ugly and the guy couldn't do better, more so than that she's fat, although it could be either. My thoughts on it overall are that you and everyone else on this board who spends their time coming together to find people to make fun of and put down, bring the content of this board down with your pathetic behavior. You show an example of how to be more like a mean, gossiping kid than a suave guy with his own life, an example only for other losers to follow.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fat girls, they're my preference. In this case after checking out pics of her on her own site, it seems like the woman in the field picture with the camera is a stock picture and not her as you might first have thought. So it could be that she's too ugly and the guy couldn't do better, more so than that she's fat, although it could be either. My thoughts on it overall are that you and everyone else on this board who spends their time coming together to find people to make fun of and put down, bring the content of this board down with your pathetic behavior. You show an example of how to be more like a mean, gossiping kid than a suave guy with his own life, an example only for other losers to follow.
Ugh...better you than me bro...I find it repulsive

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh...better you than me bro...I find it repulsive
Everyone is free to think what they want, no prob with that. I don't care who likes what or what someone thinks for themselves. But why spend your time putting other people down whom you have nothing to do with? it doesn't help anyone, doesn't bring you or anyone else anywhere in life. You can spend the next 10 000 years doing this and not have learned or accomplished a single thing, not have made a positive impact for you or anyone else. This mean, petty schoolyard gossiping is just an activity by and for losers and that's my point, I didn't think that's what this board was about but hell I could be wrong lol.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A woman wrote an open letter to men who will have sex with her but won’t date her.

In my opinion, she could have signed up for a gym membership in the time she took to write the article.

Thoughts?
The lady in the pic is not fat, she's obese. I'd prefer thin with a shapely butt and tits, but I do, on occasion, date/fvck ladies that can be 10 - 15 lbs overweight sometimes. A few of them had gotten to the program and lost weight on their own accord, but many fall by the waist side (no pun intended).

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is free to think what they want, no prob with that. I don't care who likes what or what someone thinks for themselves. But why spend your time putting other people down whom you have nothing to do with? it doesn't help anyone, doesn't bring you or anyone else anywhere in life. You can spend the next 10 000 years doing this and not have learned or accomplished a single thing, not have made a positive impact for you or anyone else. This mean, petty schoolyard gossiping is just an activity by and for losers and that's my point, I didn't think that's what this board was about but hell I could be wrong lol.
I'm just stating my opinion that I find fat women repulsive. If you want to take that as an attack against you then I guess that's your prerogative. It wasn't my intention.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just stating my opinion that I find fat women repulsive. If you want to take that as an attack against you then I guess that's your prerogative. It wasn't my intention.
It was directed at the concept of this thread not you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you consider fat?
Well, it depends on height...a woman 5'0" who weighs 165 and might be really fat while a woman who is 5'7" or 5'8" might only be slightly overweight at that weight.

Basically if they have back rolls its a definite no fly zone.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find fat woman VOMIT INDUCING

And this is not simply because they are fat... Its the pattern of behaviour that has lead them to becoming fat.

Most fatties are fatties due to sheer laziness!

Total lack of appreciation for the AMAZING body they have been bestowed by Nature or the Creator, which they have totally abused.

There is nothing attractive about a person who sits on there butt all day, eating copious amounts disgusting junk food.

I would rather give up on sex all together than bang a fatty!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well, it depends on height...a woman 5'0" who weighs 165 and might be really fat while a woman who is 5'7" or 5'8" might only be slightly overweight at that weight.

Basically if they have back rolls its a definite no fly zone.
Backrolls... LOL. Sorry, never experienced that.. Highest was 5'3'' and maybe 140.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo the point here is those women want to tell us what we should find attractive on a women.

No women is gonna tell.me what i find attractive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Any man who finds that "hot" has some serious defects within him.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey bro ... you black?

They the only ones that like FAT Women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backrolls... LOL. Sorry, never experienced that.. Highest was 5'3'' and maybe 140.
Haha...I haven't either naked because the few times a woman has shown up where they were much bigger than their pic I passed after date 1.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Guys will sleep with women who are:

- Older
- Single moms
- Divorced
- Short
- Tall
- Sluts
- Prudes
- White
- Black
- Chinese
- Mexican
- Spanish
- English
- 4.5/10
- Shaved Head
- Lesbians
- Tattoos
- Nazis

But FAT is where they draw the line. :lol:

“Hey Bruce, got a girl that wants to sleep with you. She is Sharon Stone and 61 years old.”
“No problem.”

“Hey Bruce, got a girl that wants to sleep with you. She is 27, very educated, long silky blonde hair, rich, and a virgin.
“Awesome, set me up!”
“But there’s one problem.”
“What’s that?”
“She’s Fat.”
“I’m good.”

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Disgusting grain fed heifers