Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fake boobies and Condom issues

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up some girl last night at a bar and went back to her house and banged her.

She had fake boobies - I honestly couldn't tell from looking at them but when I felt them it was VERY obvious. This was the first time I had ever actually felt fake tits.
I was very surprised by how hard they were - it was like a soft covering over a very hard mound.

For those DJs who have played with fake titties before - are they all like this? I'm thinking that maybe this chick had cheap implants put in or something. It was actually kind of a turn off (them being so hard - felt weird - although it didn't stop me from throwing it in her;).)

Secondly, I'm sure this has been asked before but how many of you guys have problems busting a nut when wearing a condom? I could not *** last night to save my life. I must have railed away for 30-40 min, various positions and I just couldn't ***. Part of the problem may have been that I rubbed one out before I went out but that was about 5 hours before I wound up banging this chick. It is VERY frustrating.

I've had this problem before and didn't use condoms for awhile because of it but after a recent STD scare I refuse to not use condoms - but not being able to blow a load takes the most of the fun out of bedding a girl in the first place. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't get completely hard. I got about 75-80% erect (hard enough to penetrate) but there just wasn't enough friction to get me fully erect after that.

Any ideas on how I can make my d!ck MORE sensitive?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been w/ fake boobs, but they sound like they suck.

Some guys would kill to be able to not cvm. To answer your question, yes, condoms typically make it more difficult for me to cvm. It could have also been that you we turned off by her boobies.

One sure-fire solution to make sure that you cvm is to fvck a super hot 18yo hardbody nympho. I can almost guarantee you'll bust a nut ;) I don't know of any tricks or meds you can take that will make your dong more sensitive.

Nice work last night BTW!

Cheers!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
For those DJs who have played with fake titties before - are they all like this?
Fake boobs suck. Yep, they all feel hard like that. The one thing i like to compare them to is a raquet ball. A real boob feels like a water balloon, a fake feels like a raquet ball. Fake breats are a stupid idea aren't they? :)

Where ya boozing/smoking/on any medication AT ALL(even aspirin?)

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so glad that kinda surgery isn't popular over here. I get turned off looking at fake titties so I dread to think what they feel like...

As for busting a nut, why not just take off the condom and spurt on her face? :D

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problems sometimes

Hey I know what you're talking about, I've had similar problems when wearing condoms. Sometimes going 30-40 minutes and still no nut, but what I've found is that most of it is psychological (I'd start thinking about when I was going to nut and it wouldn't happen, in your case it was probably the fake tits), and also the kind of condom I'm using. I'd recommend the ultra thin kind with spermacide so that if it busts you're not as likely to get into a real scare. I've recently found a hottie clean, horny as hell, and already on the pill so I'm stoked. No rubber rules.

-jlc

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it was that you rubbed one out 5 hrs before. also if you were drunk that doesnt help. you should have titty ****ed her.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
I picked up some girl last night at a bar and went back to her house and banged her.

She had fake boobies - I honestly couldn't tell from looking at them but when I felt them it was VERY obvious. This was the first time I had ever actually felt fake tits.
I was very surprised by how hard they were - it was like a soft covering over a very hard mound.

For those DJs who have played with fake titties before - are they all like this? I'm thinking that maybe this chick had cheap implants put in or something. It was actually kind of a turn off (them being so hard - felt weird - although it didn't stop me from throwing it in her;).)

Secondly, I'm sure this has been asked before but how many of you guys have problems busting a nut when wearing a condom? I could not *** last night to save my life. I must have railed away for 30-40 min, various positions and I just couldn't ***. Part of the problem may have been that I rubbed one out before I went out but that was about 5 hours before I wound up banging this chick. It is VERY frustrating.

I've had this problem before and didn't use condoms for awhile because of it but after a recent STD scare I refuse to not use condoms - but not being able to blow a load takes the most of the fun out of bedding a girl in the first place. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't get completely hard. I got about 75-80% erect (hard enough to penetrate) but there just wasn't enough friction to get me fully erect after that.

Any ideas on how I can make my d!ck MORE sensitive?
Ok...let me give you some good field DJ advice.

Not all fake boobs feel like that. They have different variations of fake boobs these days. Some you cannot even tell by the touch. So the answer is NO, they can be different. She probally got the default 4k boob job, which suck.

As far as condoms, try using the Avanti non-latex by Durex. For some reason I would have the problem of going FOREVER with Trojans, but when I slapped a Avanti on the extra sensivitve (black and red/pinkish box, I could last as long as I wanted and could get some good grip with it. They FEEL totally different than latex condoms. You will sure as hell get 100% with those....atleast it worked great for me. Try to prevent rubbing one out before going out, I mean chicks love it when you bust LOTS of nut on them...atleast for me it's a good experience! This is coming from a seasoned tested Don Juan!

M.A.C.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i had the same cvm problem.

or as i later called it "a blessing in disguise"

you were at a bar? did u have beer d!ck?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin

Silicone implants very often turn hard as they age. It is very common for women to get replacements for breakage, discomfort etc. Sometimes they shift out of place also.

Most fake boobs look fake. I think most of the time they only look good when a woman is clothed.

If they we're saline, I don't have an explanation. They are not suppose to get hard.
You are though:D

How old was this girl?

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I dated had fake boobs. I know everyone is different, but as for myself, I'm not so much into boobs as I am into a nice set of legs and rear end area.

From what I've noticed with girls that have fake boobs, they tend to get angry if you don't pay a lot of attention to the boobies. Has anyone ever seen a girl with boobs that were obviously fake in action? They want everyone to drool over them. Pathetic.

I've had the condem problem as well. Some women are built larger in the box than others. I have no answer to this problem other than to fake an orgasm if you 've had enough of the thunder p****y.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Chewy. :)

MAC - I will take your advice and try those Avanti condoms. I have tried Trojans and regular Durex (they suck) - then I tried Crown (ultra-thin latex from Japan) and they weren't any better.
Maybe non-latex is the answer for me.

It's pretty frustrating though - I know a lot of guys say they would love to be able to last but I don't feel as though I perform at 100% when my cack is getting strangled by a condom. It's a catch-22 for me because I don't trust any woman enough to not use protection unless I've been in an LTR with her for awhile but how am I supposed to keep a good chick around if I'm not giving it to her right? Just my own insecurities eating at me I suppose - at this point there's definitely a mental component to it.
I fvcking hate condoms.

Helter - the girl was a little older than me - late twenties, early thirties.

myfriendblu, drixsa and bman - no I wasn't drunk - that's what makes it so frustrating. I had maybe two beers and then I switched to water I was very beat up from a rough Fri and Sat night (got annihilated both nights), so maybe that was part of it. I wasn't exactly feeling my best.

Yeah and I know that I rubbed one out five hours before didn't help but in the past I've been able to rebound right away, never mind after five hours.

phloyd - faking orgasm - LOL!
Would that make me the first MAN in the history of humankind to be the one to fake an orgasm?

Also, I didn't think she was particularly big in the box - she felt pretty good and I wanted to keep going (even though I was pretty freakin' exhausted at that point) but she got all dried out.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only had one girlfriend with implants. Never liked the idea in the first place, and they felt nothing like the real thing. So this was somewhat of a turnoff for me. Always liked caressing a womans breasts, but didn't do it with her because it just didn't feel right, was no fun. Luckily, she loved sex and was great in bed, so that made up for it. She wasn't the showoff type though, just had it done when she was in her 20's because she was self-concious about having small breasts. It's true that they only looked good when she was clothed or in a swimsuit too. Naked, it was obvious they were fakes. I actually realized it the first time I kissed her. When I was pressed up against her, standing face to face, felt like she was wearing tennis balls in her bra. Weird!

As for the condoms, they have the same effect on me. Less sensitivity. When I was younger, I saw this as an advantage. :D Never stopped me from cvmming, but helped me last longer. Now that I'm getting older, I'm starting to run into the same problem as you. Especially with my last gf, who never got tight unless she was very excited (only happens when she's ovulating), and sometimes I couldn't even feel her at all with a condom. I'm going to try the non-latex ones to see if that helps.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't had to use the ole garbage bags in a few years (LTR's that were on the pill) but recently was forced to break out the stash. Somehow over the years I had collected Trojan thin, Sheik thin, and some Durex crap. I had the opportunity to do a side by side comparison.

The verdict- The regular Durex felt like a rubber boot had been installed on my member.....I could have fukked for HOURS and still have to concentrate to bust a nut.

The Trojan extra thin was a definite improvement.

Upon groping in my drawer when going for round #2 one night I grabbed a Sheik thin after having used one of the others a few minutes earlier.....oh yea baby! Night and day difference.

Hit the drug store the other night to try to buy more and TWO PLACES didn't have them. That sucked. Had to settle for the Trojan thins.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some of that new KY warming liquid.

Put it on your d1ck, THEN put the condom on.

It feels like your wearing nothing.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP: careful how you put on those thins, I've had 'em break (not nice _at all_).

Ronin: I have the same problem lasting too long as well, so what I do is make sure I get her off a coupla times, then bang her very very hard. I make it like a workout and get that friction from the speed. One good thing is that you can get a simultaneous thing going relatively easily.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They real in my hands.... fake or real, don't care, just give em to me.

Try using something other than the 'sensitive' brand of condoms... anything that has the word 'sensitive' on the box, move on... and stay away from the 'ribbed'.... you don't need no help to get her off bro.

If that still don't work.. put it in her butt.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you couldn't cvm because you were turned off by her fake tits.. that's obvious.

to cvm , you need to be turned on to a certain degree.. ramming your rod in a hold for and hour just won't do it.

you need to feel like u wanna give this chick your progeny and love.. not that you're just nailing some hole (and with fake accessories to boot).

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know what, not finishing is no big deal anyways. Enough is enough, just pull out and make out for while. Sex isn't all about orgasming every time anyways.

You were worn out, had a few drinks, already finished a few hours prior. No biggie. Get em next time I say :D . I wouldn't overanalyze this or freak out. Besides, most men have a problem with prematurely finishing anyways. Be glad your not one of them. :)