Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fact or Fiction....

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Myth or Fact...

There is an HB8.5 in one of my MBA classes. Since 9/01, she has been single without a boyfriend. She has been actively looking but hasn't been able to lay the meathooks in one. She is reasonably successful, probably makes $50k or more, she has a KILLER body; the guys in class drool over her. However, most of the guys in MBA classes are married.

Sitting next to my married guy friend, I state, "Its amazing she is still single huh?" Then he says (I can't remember exactly), "Well, for women in their very late 20's and later, there are so many more single women than single men (never married) their age or older. Something like twice as many."

(We are talking only about those women who are looking for LTR's and like minded men)

Is this Fact or Fiction?

Remember that famous Time article from the 80's that said a woman past the age of 29 is more likely to get killed by a terrorist than get married...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article could be right, but I think the market opens up again in the late 30's, due to divorce. We were chatting about this on another thread.

I'm in my very early 40's and I've found the quantity of men available for dating is quite good. (The quality ain't so hot, :( but the guys are there.)

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's twice as many overall (in a large scale). Locally, it could be. If you look at Silicon Valley for example, you'll see many more single males than females. So in that extent, your friend's statement is untrue.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Myth or Fact...
Sitting next to my married guy friend, I state, "Its amazing she is still single huh?" Then he says (I can't remember exactly), "Well, for women in their very late 20's and later, there are so many more single women than single men (never married) their age or older. Something like twice as many."

(We are talking only about those women who are looking for LTR's and like minded men)

Is this Fact or Fiction?

Remember that famous Time article from the 80's that said a woman past the age of 29 is more likely to get killed by a terrorist than get married...
I think the Time article belonged in the 80's, some 25 years ago. Now, you will see more men and women who are single in the 30's, because you need to study longer to have a decent income. Conversely, in the 80's you could have an entry level job, work your way up, and be married a lot earlier. So I think your statement is untrue.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what Time magazine said twenty years ago?

Inquiring minds want to know what happened when you put your DJ moves on her. Time to post the field report!