Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facial hair

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the final verdict on this?

Clean shaven?

Goatee?

Beard?

Whats ok and whats not ok.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on your facial hair.

can you grow it fully or is it joe dirt white-trash like?

if you can one in that is full and has volume, then do it.

do you have a double chin? if so try to avoid a goatee ( i have a double chin and i thought it was cool til i saw it in a photograph. it looked like i had a hairy ass on my face)

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently, the trend is stubbly. Think George Michael / Don Johnson from the 80's.

If you can pull it off without looking patchy, then go for it, otherwise, you look like trailor trash.

I've done the look, it's different and gets people's attention.

I shave on Monday morning for work, let it grow out the rest of the week, trim it with a clipper to achieve a clean, kempt stubble look for Friday/Saturday nites and repeat the weekly cycle.

My co-workers think I look alot younger with my stubble shaved off. Everyone has their opinions. Do what works for you.

Try it, it's very GQ. Look at the most recent GQ's Colin and Jude both have major stubble going on. Try to mimick their look.

Cheers!

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls that knew me cleanshaved tried to prevent me growing a goatie.. Then when I had one and I mentioned to this new girl that I wanted to shave it off, she freaked and didn't want me to.

Point is: Do whatever you like. Some girls like it, some won't. Most girls will tell you to shave but then turn around and are attracted to a guy with some facial hair.. Go figure..

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a thin mustache goatee thing goin on right now. I like it, but just wanted to check.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Most girls like the clean shaven look.
Wrong. Most girls will TELL you they like the clean shaven look. What women say and what they want are two totally different things. Look at caveman's post. His observation is 100% correct.

Remember, women don't really know what they want, so don't listen to them.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can usually grow a goatee in about 3 weeks. When I have short hair, I have one and also long-ish sideburns. When I have long hair (I do at the moment), I shave my face clean.

Go with what you want man. If you like having a beard, grow a beard. If you like it clean, shave.