Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook "dating" option

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has tried it yet since its new, but I jumped on it just to see what type of chicks were on there and what type of response my profile would get.

Started getting "likes" last night so apparently it just went live.

From last night at 9pm to this morning I had 138 likes. Meaning if I like them back we can chat. Sure most of them were hideous and nobody that I would actually hang out with, but there were a few chicks that were attractive.

Still not sure of it.....just toying around with it at this point. I've never been an OLD fan as I would rather meet people IRL but its another platform to experiment with.

Anyone else check it out yet?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has tried it yet since its new, but I jumped on it just to see what type of chicks were on there and what type of response my profile would get.

From last night at 9pm to this morning I had 138 likes. Meaning if I like them back we can chat. Sure most of them were hideous and nobody that I would actually hang out with, but there were a few chicks that were attractive.

Still not sure of it.....just toying around with it at this point. I've never been an OLD fan as I would rather meet people IRL but its another platform to experiment with.

I haven't but you've piqued my curiosity. It's private, I assume?

One problem might be that most women under 27 don't use Facebook very much.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think there are a ton of women under 27 that use fb non stop. I think it brings in the women that dont necessarily use OLD because they feel above it (and rightfully so based on some of the trash OLD brings in). Since its already attached to an app they use daily, it makes it not that big of a deal.

JMO though

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read it goes by people that are friends with your friends on FB, like you won’t ever be connected with someone that isn’t somehow connected to your friends. That’s what turned me off from it. I don’t like to have my potential dating circle limited to just people I know, I want to hookup with women that can’t trace me back to my friends or mutual friends we have, this is only with online dating though that I’m this way.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Log off and go get girls. OLD = low hanging fruit.NNothing great comes easy.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend of a friend who works with FB. They state that there’s a lot of cat fishers because the photos they upload on the dating service are vastly different from the photos on their actual profile.

Also, a lot of men pretending to be women... Just be aware of this...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s a great tool like all others. If I had FB and the need, I would def try it.

I wish they had an app to get rid of women for you, and insure you from any social (or other) backlash lol

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't tried it. One thing I don't completely understand - can ANYONE "like" you or do they have to be your "friends" in order for them to like you and you them? There are things I don't like no matter which it is.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Haven't tried it. One thing I don't completely understand - can ANYONE "like" you or do they have to be your "friends" in order for them to like you and you them? There are things I don't like no matter which it is.
You set your parameters. you can like them and they can like you. If you match you can chat.

It also shows who mutual friends are so you know they are real.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back up. FB kept suggesting their dating app to me so I thought WTH I'll log in and see who's in there. All I can say is yuck. It was like scrolling through a members directory at an overeaters-anonymous club. Was thinking I could supplement my day game and social circle game with some OLD but nope. I'll keep my profile up in a passive mode in case any girls who actually take care of themselves swipe on me but I won't be browsing.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It all depends on area. I actually had a cute chick come over to hang out Saturday evening that I linked up with on there.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on area. I actually had a cute chick come over to hang out Saturday evening that I linked up with on there.
I will absolutely admit that even though I am in a big city, it's a big fat city lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I decided to give it a shot after seeing this thread. I always do well on these things and was curious if it had some new angle to offer I can take advantage of.

FB has a long way to go with it.

99% of the “likes” were not only no’s, but where “oh hell fvcking no’s”. Lol.

I did get a handful of decent ones like these two (they are different women):

View attachment 3078

View attachment 3079

First I matched with but no dialog open yet.

Second reached out to me and I responded, but haven’t heard back from yet.

I’ll give it a few more days then probably delete it.

One thing I don’t like at all, other than slim pickings, is that even when you use the distance limitation, it runs off of your current location. I’m not looking for women to date 10 miles from where I work. I want to know who is close to where I live. Bumble does this too, but at least they made an upgrade that allows you to manage that to a degree.

Second reason is that getting on there to begin with isn’t exactly intuitive. I gave up looking for a link on my FB and had to google how the fvck to get on it. That might explain all of the homely women. They’re willing to put that effort into it. Hotties won’t, and the jury is still out if the above two profiles are even real imo.

I can interact with a lot more women like those who are real and set up dates on the more popular sites.

And what I hate the most is that I have to actually like/dislike every girl that liked me, one by one, just to get through them all to see what I got. That’s hard to stomach with what’s on there right now and not how I want to spend my time using the app.

I might give it another go a year or two from now if they make some big changes and it takes off, but I’m going to pass.

Go for the one with the big butt.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It's like any other OLD platform. 99 are no ways but there are a few very fvckable ones in the mix.