Fabrication of "evidence" for collusion

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer my question about why they don’t just wait until 2020 and let the voters push him out, then I will answer yours.

My logic says that if he is such a bad president and the Dems can put someone in that can do better then the voters will take care of it. I’m using logic. Maybe thats my problem.
You are assuming we live in a democracy. We're not even close. Eliminate the electoral college, and there would never be another Republican president. That would be the real will of the people.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

logicallefty

Reaction score
A bigger question is how did this fake Russia collusion accusation get started.
I have a bad d
You are assuming we live in a democracy. We're not even close. Eliminate the electoral college, and there would never be another Republican president. That would be the real will of the people.
So what you are saying is that the Dems think Trump is going to win, but only because of the electoral college, which is unfair ?

logicallefty

Reaction score
And regarding Trumps tax returns, why didn’t Muller get them? The Democrats appointed him. He (They) had their chance. It’s over. Just like the 2016 election.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I became disenchanted with politics. We get new people elected, and instead of trying to genuinely fix problems, they spend all their time fighting each other so nothing gets done. The worst thing that can possibly happen is that someone passes something good, because the other side can never have any credit for doing something positive. They'd rather blow the country up than allow that to happen.

Fortunately, getting nothing done is usually a good thing for the country (we have too many laws now). But that doesn't mean I have to sit by in rapt attention and watch them squabble.
that is actually the issue here, my country did change a lot of the old politicians, but since here everything is rigged to let the bigger parts get the most seats, even when we did vote for a lot of new bloods, there is still a lot more of the old politicians, who like to pose like "good" politics, but in the end the old undermine the new in any way possible doing everything in they power and beyond to let everything the news blood try to fix not happen, and then in the end they will sping the new blood failed and the old ones are the ones who can fix.

serious in the end of the day only way to fix politics, is killing every single one of then and start anew, with one little rule, if you do any coorupt thing you are dead, if you know and don't tell also dead, if you get rich in any way in doing so you and your family die, doing so I belive at the very least it would not give us any problem

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you admit Trump's tax returns contain dirt on him, but you don't care. That's your guy, right? He can be a crook snd a liar, but he's still your guy. Not everyone is so forgiving. Some of us would hold the office of president to a higher standard.
LOL, so you presume guilt with no evidence or data or even a crime? I thought you were a lawyer?

Freedom doesn't work that way. This is not the witch trials of salem.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The will of the people does not outweigh the rights of the individual.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And regarding Trumps tax returns, why didn’t Muller get them? The Democrats appointed him. He (They) had their chance. It’s over. Just like the 2016 election.
This is a VASTLY underreported question and destroys the whole narrative.

If there was evidence of collusion or payoffs or bribery or what have you, the tax returns would have been pulled into the special counsel investigation.

Sadly for the Deep State narrative, that didn't happen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And regarding Trumps tax returns, why didn’t Muller get them?
Trump won't turn them over. He just sued his corrupt bank yesterday to try to make them keep covering up for his crooked family....just another day obstructing the multitude of investigations against him. Innocent people don't behave this way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump won't turn them over. He just sued his corrupt bank yesterday to try to make them keep covering up for his crooked family....just another day obstructing the multitude of investigations against him. Innocent people don't behave this way.
You have more faith in the justice system than I do if you'd be eager to place yourself at its mercy. I'll pass, thanks.

But in the grand scheme of things, are you really that worried about Trump's tax returns? Why?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a special counsel that is investigating a crime and has evidence for it, Trump can't stop the investigators from getting his tax returns.

But there was no crime.

And no evidence.

Therefore no tax returns.

Try again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suing is not "obstruction." It's his legal right, just as it is anyone's. I never understood the compulsion to see a president's tax returns anyway.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suing is not "obstruction." It's his legal right, just as it is anyone's. I never understood the compulsion to see a president's tax returns anyway.
Filing baseless lawsuits with no chance of success is not a right.

And maybe you're ok with him robbing us all blind to enrich his nepotistic offspring, but not everyone is.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Filing baseless lawsuits with no chance of success is not a right.

And maybe you're ok with him robbing us all blind to enrich his nepotistic offspring, but not everyone is.
He's going to report theft on his tax returns?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My prediction is that we will never see Hillary, Obama, Comey, or any of the deep state heads in jail cuz people like that always wiggle out of being accountable. We will also never see Trump impeached. The question I ask on that is, Best case scenario if everything with the impeachment goes perfectly it will take longer than two years. Why not just wait until 2020 and let the voters push Trump out? If he is as bad of a president that the left claims then they should have a landslide victory in 2020. Riiiiiiiiiight????
This is actually my view but I get in arguments with fellow left leaners over it. They want Trump gone immediately, despite having the power to just vote him out in 18 months.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, the right wing favorite BS talking point. “Taxation Is theft.” Theft is that Republican tax law taking money from the poor and middle class to give to the rich.
In this instance I meant theft in the non-taxation sense. As in, do you think Donald Trump would report stealing on his tax returns.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is actually my view but I get in arguments with fellow left leaners over it. They want Trump gone immediately, despite having the power to just vote him out in 18 months.
Yep the 2020 election will be here before we know it. The tax dollars wasted on trying to impeach him could feed a lot of people or be put towards the infrastructure bill. Which is actually something that both sides were recently able to agree on. I heard that quoted from Schumer. Good to see that finally.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's going to report theft on his tax returns?
It would show his business interests in places like Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia, which would then make it obvious he is making decisions to enrich his family while president, all at the expense of the people. Treason would be a better description than theft. What else could be expected from a lying draft dodger who loves to wave flags and cheer on the same military he was too cowardly to join in a time of war?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would show his business interests in places like Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia, which would then make it obvious he is making decisions to enrich his family while president, all at the expense of the people. Treason would be a better description than theft. What else could be expected from a lying draft dodger who loves to wave flags and cheer on the same military he was too cowardly to join in a time of war?
So, more presumption of guilt without evidence, data, or a crime?