Fabrication of "evidence" for collusion

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out there is quite the evidence that this was a setup from the start.

"In March 2016, Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud told Papadopoulos - an energy consultant who had recently joined the Trump campaign - that Russia had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton, a claim which Papadopoulos repeated in May 2016 to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer in a London bar. Of note, former FBI Assistant Director of counterintelligence, Bill Priestap, reportedly traveled to London directly before Downer met with Papadopoulos, while a few months later former FBI agent Peter Strzok met with Downer in London directly before the DOJ officially launched their investigation into the Trump campaign. "

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like good police work. They offered, and Trump took the bait. Every undercover police operation is a "setup." That's how cops catch guilty people. And following through on the Russian dirt is actually a separate crime. The crime of conspiracy occurred as soon as the Trump team started talking about it.

Mueller exposed the culture of lies and dishonesty within Team Trump. What a joke it is that Sarah Sanders still has a job being Trump's designated liar. These people should have no credibility left with anyone.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They seeded the campaign with the reason to investigate the campaign.

Let me make it simple for you.

1. Joseph Mifsud, a Clinton Operative, tells Papadopoulus that Russia has incriminating evidence on Russia.
  2. Papadopolous tells Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, who had met with Bill Priestap the DAY BEFORE Alexander Downer invited Papadopoulos for a drink.
  3. Peter Strzok met with Downer the day before starting the "investigation".
  4. This Clinton seeded piece of data, just like the Clinton funded dossier, was used to start the fraudulent investigation.
What we have brewing here is the largest political scandal ever to happen to the US. The Clintons, Obama and the Deepstate worked together to fabricate evidence to spy on and frame Trump.

These people need to answer for treason.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They seeded the campaign with the reason to invesitgate the campaign.

Let me make it simple for you.

1. Joseph Mifsud, a Clinton Operative, tells Papadopoulus that Russia has incriminating evidence on Russia.
  2. Papadopolous tells Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, who had met with Bill Priestap the DAY BEFORE Alexander Downer invited Papadopoulos for a drink.
  3. Peter Strzok met with Downer the day before starting the "investigation".
  4. This Clinton seeded piece of data, just like the Clinton funded dossier, was used to start the fraudulent investigation.
What we have brewing here is the largest political scandal ever to happen to the US. The Clintons, Obama and the Deepstate worked together to fabricate evidence to spy on and frame Trump.

These people need to answer for treason.
You sound just like Hillary in 1992. She called the rapist allegations against Bill, a "vast, right wing conspiracy." I remember watching the 60 Minutes interview where she said that. I was only 16, but even I could tell she was full of sh!t. If you have to come up with a conspiracy theory to explain the mountain of evidence against you, that is a sign of a sinking political ship.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound just like Hillary in 1992. She called the rapist allegations against Bill, a "vast, right wing conspiracy." I remember watching the 60 Minutes interview where she said that. I was only 16, but even I could tell she was full of sh!t. If you have to come up with a conspiracy theory to explain the mountain of evidence against you, that is a sign of a sinking political ship.

When you can't attack the facts, attack the messenger.

That says it all. Come back when you can refute with facts.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you can't attack the facts, attack the messenger.

That says it all. Come back when you can refute with facts.
Come back when you have something other than yet another conspiracy theory from rightwingnutball.com

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come back when you have something other than yet another conspiracy theory from rightwingnutball.com
Facts aren't conspiracies cupcake.

It was a setup from the start. That is why Strzok texted to Lisa Paige "We will stop him".

• Clinton funded the dossier.
  • Clinton seeded the Hillary dirt with Joseph Misfud to Papaddopoulos.
LOLL!!! It's all falling apart now!!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all falling apart now!!
You just coined the new motto for this white house. They are really sweating those tax returns, just filed a baseless lawsuit as a stalling tactic:

If he is so innocent, why is Trump putting so much effort into not cooperating with any investigation? As John Oliver said about the "My presidency is over. I'm fvcked," quote, innocent people don't behave that way.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just coined the new motto for this white house. They are really sweating those tax returns, just filed a baseless lawsuit as a stalling tactic:

If he is so innocent, why is Trump putting so much effort into not cooperating with any investigation? As John Oliver said about the "My presidency is over. I'm fvcked," quote, innocent people don't behave that way.

Oh quick, look over there! Change the subject!!

Not gonna work pumpkin, go start your own thread.

• Clinton funded the fake dossier
  • Clinton seeded "Russian Dirt" through her operative Joseph Mifsud along with the FBI Strzok and Priestap. It's all out there in the open now.
LOL!!! The Deep State corruption is being revealed!

logicallefty

Reaction score
My prediction is that we will never see Hillary, Obama, Comey, or any of the deep state heads in jail cuz people like that always wiggle out of being accountable. We will also never see Trump impeached. The question I ask on that is, Best case scenario if everything with the impeachment goes perfectly it will take longer than two years. Why not just wait until 2020 and let the voters push Trump out? If he is as bad of a president that the left claims then they should have a landslide victory in 2020. Riiiiiiiiiight????

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I became disenchanted with politics. We get new people elected, and instead of trying to genuinely fix problems, they spend all their time fighting each other so nothing gets done. The worst thing that can possibly happen is that someone passes something good, because the other side can never have any credit for doing something positive. They'd rather blow the country up than allow that to happen.

Fortunately, getting nothing done is usually a good thing for the country (we have too many laws now). But that doesn't mean I have to sit by in rapt attention and watch them squabble.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I became disenchanted with politics. We get new people elected, and instead of trying to genuinely fix problems, they spend all their time fighting each other so nothing gets done. The worst thing that can possibly happen is that someone passes something good, because the other side can never have any credit for doing something positive. They'd rather blow the country up than allow that to happen.

Fortunately, getting nothing done is usually a good thing for the country (we have too many laws now). But that doesn't mean I have to sit by in rapt attention and watch them squabble.
I would sign with my blood to have the european commission and the european parliament not to do anything but waste time, basically any time they manage to do something its expensive on middle classe and reduce their freedom.

I can also assure you that those who take decisions NEVER listen to consultants who travels and give feedbacks about the countries.

They particularly love to be involved on economics without knowing how it works and of course support immigration from outside EU.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched about a half hour of MSNBC the other day. I had to change the channel, because it seemed like everybody was ANGRY. You could feel the hate vibe. All they talked about was different ways they could bring Trump up on charges somehow, and how they could prove he had criminal intent.

I might have found that type of thing entertaining when I was younger, but at this point I feel like life's too short.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics as a sport ranks behind the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL and women's sports/soccer.

Less compelling, less beneficial to society, and can't even move large sums of money as efficiently. (See: Vegas.)

And that's all it is, folks. A sport. Or a soap opera, depending on your preference of entertainment.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best case scenario if everything with the impeachment goes perfectly it will take longer than two years. Why not just wait until 2020 and let the voters push Trump out?
That’s exactly why they won’t now.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

logicallefty

Reaction score

Because the investigation is over. He already cooperated. What the Dems are doing now is not an investigation. It’s Desperation. Like I said in another post. If Trump is so bad then why don’t they just leave him alone for two years and let the voters push him out?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the investigation is over. He already cooperated. What the Dems are doing now is not an investigation. It’s Desperation. Like I said in another post. If Trump is so bad then why don’t they just leave him alone for two years and let the voters push him out?
The investigation had just begun. Why is Trump the only modern era president to not release his tax returns? What is he hiding?

logicallefty

Reaction score
The investigation had just begun. Why is Trump the only modern era president to not release his tax returns? What is he hiding?
Answer my question about why they don’t just wait until 2020 and let the voters push him out, then I will answer yours.

My logic says that if he is such a bad president and the Dems can put someone in that can do better then the voters will take care of it. I’m using logic. Maybe thats my problem.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bigger question is how did this fake Russia collusion accusation get started.

Joseph Mifsud, a Clinton operative, planted the Russia has dirt on Hillary rumor.

And of course fabricated the fake and salacious Steele Dossier.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bigger question is how did this fake Russia collusion accusation get started.

Joseph Mifsud, a Clinton operative, planted the Russia has dirt on Hillary rumor.

And of course fabricated the fake and salacious Steele Dossier.
So you admit Trump's tax returns contain dirt on him, but you don't care. That's your guy, right? He can be a crook snd a liar, but he's still your guy. Not everyone is so forgiving. Some of us would hold the office of president to a higher standard.