Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experiment Is OVER!!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been hitting the mid-thirties, professional types, for about a year on and off as a change of pace and to see what's up with this market.

conclusion:

FVCK THAT SH!T!!!

sex? i'll grant you that one.

hot ones? they're out there. BUT...not diggin' the deflated bodies that a lot have.

the other night i got a gander at that 38 year old FB's tits (nothing else). they look damn fine with clothes on, of course. i didn't have outrageous expectations either--i mean she's 38. but bare nekked, we're talking two fried eggs ridin' on the chest. and a narly belly on top of it.

fvck! i keep myself in damn good shape--about 12% body fat and kinda cut, 6'1 210lbs. i totally felt like i was downgrading myself. i was!

the WORST part is that a couple of weeks ago she was talking about guys having "ugly unattractive dvcks" and how this was a big "turnoff". and that how too many guys her age are fat and bald. THE NERVE!

re-focusing on the young, tight, hot, babes. i want 3 or 4 kids anyway, so the math doesn't work out with the mid-thirties chicks.

i humbly retract everything i said in this post,

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50009

just venting.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. If she's beneath your standards, why did you sleep with her?? You're lowering your standards and only inflating her ego because she got to sleep with you. It's because of guys like you that women like her CAN be picky about guys. Had you passed her up, maybe she would have realized she should be lucky to get a guy with an "ugly ****", much less anything better.

I'd NEVER lower my standards like that. Even when I was a virgin and wanted to get laid I passed up sex from chicks who were beneath me.

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen too many movies (graduate, even american pie) in which a younger guys gets it on with an older woman. Combine a long time fantasy with some game (DJ bible) and being single...theres no way I can pass up opportunities with older hotties. They need a young guy to ****.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
I don't get it. If she's beneath your standards, why did you sleep with her?? You're lowering your standards and only inflating her ego because she got to sleep with you. It's because of guys like you that women like her CAN be picky about guys. Had you passed her up, maybe she would have realized she should be lucky to get a guy with an "ugly ****", much less anything better.

I'd NEVER lower my standards like that. Even when I was a virgin and wanted to get laid I passed up sex from chicks who were beneath me.
i didn't sleep with her. she's hot looking and cool. but underneath those clothes--another story. plus, now i'm 99% sure she's using the FB to rope me into an LTR. no dice!

i didn't feel at all like i was lowering my standards--UNTIL i got a peek at what was underneath, and in light of what she said--demanded--about "unattractive guys". THEN, i felt like i was lowering my standards and i stomped on the brakes. i could have fvcked her easily right then. she was expecting it, i do believe.

we were just potential FB's as per my other post. we were sort of negotiating the "deal" and feeling each other out, so to speak.

my "out" or weasel clause is always, "i want kids in a couple of years, therefore, we can't have an LTR". so, i invoke the weasel clause and terminate the deal. we'll still hang though.

so again, back to the smart, cool, fun, enthusiastic, twenties chicks WITH tight bods. REFOCUS!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JB101
I've seen too many movies (graduate, even american pie) in which a younger guys gets it on with an older woman. Combine a long time fantasy with some game (DJ bible) and being single...theres no way I can pass up opportunities with older hotties. They need a young guy to ****.
yes they do, but at what price for me (you)? that's my point--nothing is "free". if you're going to pay a price, why fvck a sloppy 38 year old, with baggage, when you can fvck a tight 25 year old, with less baggage? that's what i was trying to reconcile all along.

my conclusion is that i really don't need the sex that much, let alone the sh!t that comes with it most of the time. so, fvck the thrities chicks--too much trouble.

i'd go for quality over quantity. i work 80 hours per week anyways. i just don't have the time to go sarging.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JB101
yes they do, but at what price for me (you)? that's my point--nothing is "free". if you're going to pay a price, why fvck a sloppy 38 year old, with baggage, when you can fvck a tight 25 year old, with less baggage? that's what i was trying to reconcile all along.

my conclusion is that i really don't need the sex that much, let alone the sh!t that comes with it most of the time. so, fvck the thrities chicks--too much trouble, despite easy sex.

i'd go for quality over quantity. i work 80 hours per week anyways. i just don't have the time to go sarging.

Reaction score
TooColdUlrick,

I hope this was not a newfound revelation for you? Girls bodies peak between 16 -19 years old, anything beyond that is on the decline!!! At 33 she is on the verge of toppling at 38 and above she is through!!!!!! Women weren't made to be attractive in their later years - what is the purpose??

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
For fun and for experience. 20's girls also have their share of problems. Not sagging bodies, but immature behavior, drama, all around BS...etc.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
TooColdUlrick,

I hope this was not a newfound revelation for you? Girls bodies peak between 16 -19 years old, anything beyond that is on the decline!!! At 33 she is on the verge of toppling at 38 and above she is through!!!!!! Women weren't made to be attractive in their later years - what is the purpose??
women get OLD. men get DISTINGUISHED. :) :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
TooColdUlrick,

well, i'd totally disagree with the 16-19 part. women hit their "body prime" probably in their early 20's. anyway...

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
One advantage of fukking older women is no more worries about the big oops. A lot of 25 yo's are just walking time-bombs in that regard. Soon as they are fukking the right guy -- boom -- now you're a Daddy

So if you don't like looking at her tits, just do her from behind. Added bonus, she won't have to look at your ugly d!ck

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gentleman193
One advantage of fukking older women is no more worries about the big oops. A lot of 25 yo's are just walking time-bombs in that regard. Soon as they are fukking the right guy -- boom -- now you're a Daddy
this is a given, so long as they are pre-menopausal. perhaps even moreso with a 35ish single women with no kids, who is DYING, DYING, to have a baby, because the sand in the hour-glass is just about empty. these are the truly dangerous ones! MY 34 y/o SISTER IS ON SUCH A MISSION!!! SO IS HER BEST FRIEND. they are both very successful too. they don't give a fvck about an LTR--they just want the "right" guy to be the father of their child and play part time daddy. of course, they are keeping this to themselves! and, "OOOPS...guess what, joe, I'M PREGNANT..."

Originally posted by gentleman193
So if you don't like looking at her tits, just do her from behind. Added bonus, she won't have to look at your ugly d!ck
i'll take a pass on that :) i DO want to look at the tits, and other things. but not fried eggs!

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, no wonder you are so careful. so what are these ladies expecting from their guy after the oops occurs? he will "do the right thing" and marry them? or part-time daddy means he will just magically show up with loads of new diapers and baby toys on the weekend like santa claus and pay child support?

when i see those 30-something women in personal ads and it says "have children: no, want children: yes" i am reminded of just how much child support costs. it's enough to make you cry like a baby

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked with a girl in her early 30's that did just that. She casually dated another guy at work, got what she wanted ( a baby) and wanted no more relationship with him.

So it's definitely out there.

I don't think age is the sole determinant. There are actually 19 year olds out there that think it would be "cute" to have a kid.

Be careful guys.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
Women get old and ugly, men get old and uglier (well in England they do). Older Men equals MORE MONEY. It's a rich man privillage to get a hot, young, lady.

The rest have to settle for what they are worth and stop deluding themselves:D

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...we're talking two fried eggs ridin' on the chest. and a narly belly on top of it...
let her get on top of you... her fried eggs will appear much fluffier, plus you'll have the use of your hands since you aren't using them to support yourself.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...now i'm 99% sure she's using the FB to rope me into an LTR.

Oh, have I seen that before.

Like you said, you can't expect an eighteen-year bod on a mid-late thirties gal.

"Two fried eggs riding on her chest." LOL!