Exhausted dealing with crazy ex that I work with

dealkillsteal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Females can get away with a lot. If the roles were reversed you’d already be in jail.
What’s worse is the effect on my mind the longer this plays out. The gossip at this office regarding this is intense. But no one seems to be concerned with her behavior. Like I said most people think it’s funny. But imagine if this was a guy doing this to me. It’d be like you said, horror movie/serial killer stuff. But because she’s a woman it’s OK. To be in that crowd with her still at the office makes me question my own sanity. Like maybe it’s not that big of a deal I’ll think to myself - when it clearly is a big deal. That’s been the hardest part. Can you imagine if I moved to her neighborhood after we broke up? Can you imagine what people would have said? I probably would have got fired for that shlt alone.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you people don't realize THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DON'T DATE WOMEN YOU WORK WITH!

If I were your boss I'd fire you both for ****ing up my company's productivity...

JustDoItAlways2

Reaction score
The best method to disarm the cluster B's is called the Grey Rock Method.

Basically, you avoid the person (almost like No Contact but don't go out of your way to make it obvious), never let them get to you, act as boring as possible and they will eventually move on to someone else and leave you alone.