Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exersize=Confidence=Women...

Reaction score
Hello, after many years of AFC tendancies, I've noticed the prime factor that I've always been missing within these years, confidence. I know, you've heard a million people say this before, but confidence is extremely powerful. A very good way to boost confidence I've found, is exercize.

I'm going to use an experience (back when I didn't know jack shiit about women) that I find inspiring and interesting.

In gym at my school, we have weight training as an activity that can be taken during the year so I decided to participate (we choose every three weeks, which activity we want to take). After three weeks of this class, it was time to pick activities again so I decided to continue because I was determined to get in shape (i'm not the most skinniest guys in the world). A new group of females arrived in the class but I was too busy to really talk to them.

The first day we (the class) began to train I was approached by about 11 to 12 chicks (ranging from 7-9+) which was extremely strange for me, usually I would be approaced BY CHICKS about twice per year! Anyways, they seemed quite interested in just about anything I would talk about with them (mostly it was about how to use the equipment in the weight room) and I would show them how to use it etc. Now, obviously showing how to use certain weight equipment requires some degree of touching, which helped a bit for my attraction level.

I must tell you, I wasn't obsessing over chicks at the time because I was too preoccupied in training and determined to get in shape. This was a very helpful aspect for me.

Anyways, I noticed the girls that I helped with the equipment didn't seem to remember how to use it because I was constantly showing them how to use this (hmm???). This seemed to increased their attraction to me and caused them to flirt with me more. At the time I had NO IDEA of why this was happening, but it is obvious that all the touching that was happening with this was a form of KINO. And to make this ingredient work, I had a low interest level (well, it seemed since I was so preoccupied) which caused them to see some interest. And on top of that, I was losing weight and becoming much more stronger which caused me to have great pride in myself (thus CONFIDENCE).

At the time, I was too AFC to even go for a number, and I moved on from the class because I was fed up with the instructor so I didn't see the chicks anymore.

My point is, becoming involved with something active such as weight training etc. will boost your confidence and it wont make you as dependent on girls which will help create mystery. Besides, life's too short to be obsessing over something your not going to get by obsessing. (if that makes sense).

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so true. when i go work out with my dad (who happens to be one of the biggest guys i know) i have chicks all over showing blatant signs of interest. another reason i like the gym as far as women go is that women who work out can tend to look a lot better. there are some very hot girls where i go. plus, with the fact that they have an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, i can work my magic on the bikini-babes. all of the girls i've dated have been too nervous to where a bikini. a two piece maybe, but they always cover up most, if not all, of the torso. oh well...

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to get off my ass and work out, but I get PLENTY of girls. I mean, I go to shoot pool, see a girl, DJ kicks in and I get a #. Went to a new store in the mall 2 days ago, got a MARRIED ladies #.

What's my point? The confidence comes from within; sure working out helps, but you just gotta believe in yourself.

BTW, I completely support working out, but like I said, I'm just too lazy.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well splat, get off your lazy ass and go work out just so you can feel the wonderful feeling of accomplish that comes from a good workout 3 times a week. i work out mostly because it boosts my self-esteem and makes me feel like i'm doing something helpful for myself, and now i feel excellent. sure, i'm really not big because i have a high metabolism that eats away muscle right after i build it because i can't eat enough to keep up with it, but it still feels really good.