Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excellent series

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you click the youtube option in the lower right corner, and watch these on YOUTUBE , you will see the entire series.

Open your eyes, protect yourself.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I feel attacked by this post. I know I have strong npd traits but I don't think I'm full blown and I've become very aware of them. Honestly people in their addiction often exhibit sociopathic traits and I've done that before too but I'm aware of it now. I'm much not careful and honest in my transactional interactions now. I also do have a strong degree of empathy especially for animals.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I feel attacked by this post. I know I have strong npd traits but I don't think I'm full blown and I've become very aware of them. Honestly people in their addiction often exhibit sociopathic traits and I've done that before too but I'm aware of it now. I'm much not careful and honest in my transactional interactions now. I also do have a strong degree of empathy especially for animals.
Tim sharky a pimp, former nightclub owner, street kid, self made millionaire, bodybuilder, loan shark has great empathy for animals in thailand. He feeds stray dogs and wild cats every day. That's if he's still around.

Check him out on youtube. Has some interesting insights and wisdom about things. He also says he doesn't like people much. I think he was born in new zealand too a mother that tried twice to abort him.