Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Excellent, Must Read Article

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Good written article, albeit wrong focus on the culprit! He missed the whole point of what brought these young men to their present condition - women.

Women's character in the 20 years has been such that the barbarian doesn't respect girls because they know who and what she is..."a wh@re"!!! Women have put themselves in their own disrespected position by their dress, language, character, etc...

Now these wh@res are having children with no commitment from their pimps and are having babies for their own selfish reasons and it is the child the suffers.

The articles focuses on the wrong culprit of our children's woes -
it is the ultimate responsibility of the female to chose who she lays with and if she chooses to lay with barbarians then she must live with the consequences!! Men are pursuers - this is our natural condition. Women need to be more circumspect of who the father of their children is going to be! Only then we will not have young males lost in the wilderness!!!

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the article amusing at best. i wasnt too impressed with his 'observations'.

1. he seems awfully stereotypical. not saying thats a bad thing, but just a little too specific. "Heavy metal music", baseball caps ? jeeze... im surprized he didnt mention any specific teams. :)

2. I'd say he's a relitavley old "dude"...probably in his late 50s -60s. thtas a guess from aftr reading the article.

3. He's living in the middle ages. opening doors for women ?, etc.... im guess he hasnt heard that women can vote these days. lol.

4. It's odd but i findmyself inbetween a barbarian and a whimp according to this "dude".... except that i dont wear baseball caps and i dont enjoy shopping, i seem to have the worst/best pf both worlds :).

5. He seems to think men have changed since ancient greece and women have stayed the same.

6. He also seems to think that men are the problem, nd that women are the honorable, innocent and 'righteous' ones in the world today....

Me thinks he's got quite a skewed view of the world.

Just my opinion.

Cheers.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears to them that, except for a few lucky members of their sex, most women today must choose between males who are whiny, incapable of making decisions, and in general of "acting like men," or those who treat women roughly and are unreliable, unmannerly, and usually stupid.

LOL

Great article, very well written

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL is right on again, if these women let the "barbarians" get away with it, why shouldn't they be barbarians? The women complain but they are the ones showing these young men that they can treat them like sh1t and still fvck them!!

I am becoming more of a barbarian myself every day!

Dietzcoi

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure we've discussed this article before...maybe a week ago?

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"6. He also seems to think that men are the problem, nd that women are the honorable, innocent and 'righteous' ones in the world today...."

I agree with this. The funny thing is, he is using WOMEN as a measuring stick for your manliness...doesn't sound bad, until you really get into the rational behind it...once again you let WOMEN decide what makes YOU a man.

There is your basic problem...one that most of us make. Even all the other socalled dj's/suckers out here who are playing the game according to women (even though they think they get lucky) are in fact only supplicating to their needs.

Talk about a tactical backfire...ahh this world is full of contradictions