Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Examples of approaching IN highschool?

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Like most of you on this board i am in highschool and i feel that this is a prime territory to practise approaches in. I am currently in grade 12 and have just discovered the secret world of the DJ's a little less than a year ago.

My problem is, i go to a catholic school where everyone has to wear uniforms which makes it hard for anyone to stand out from eachother. I am trying really hard to get into the state of mind to start my life of approaching but I am having a tough time starting.

The way i see things is that lots of girls find me to be kind of a shy guy but good looking, and i see these girls everyday so i find it hard to just approach one day after waiting for a couple years to do it.

Does anyone here actually approach while your in highschool? Any examples? Tomorrow im going to try and find a compliment about something about them or wearing and then extend my hand and introduce myself. Is this a good idea for girls at this age level?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone...............?

I'd like to hear somethings before i have to go to school tomorrow :D

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry so much about how to stand out or what to say to these girls after knowing them for so long. You go to a Catholic school where a dress code is required, so getting a unique style is out of the question. Instead it will all come down to attitude and perception.

You say that you are known as the good-looking 'shy guy'. You can use this to work to your advantage. Start going out more with some guy friends you know in the school and having good times with them. Word will spread that you're a cool guy to spend time with, and this my friend, is a good thing. :D

You're right when you say high school is a prime place to practise approaching though. It takes a man with balls to approach a hottie, charm her and score a number in the high school halls. If you can pull this off, you will gain respect, and FAST. Even more word will be spread around about you.

When you're approaching a chick you don't know, don't worry about what to say to her. Read some of the posts on approaches if you need to brush up on this.

As for the girls you already know, that should be insanely easy. Just chat them up, get them laughing, and ask if they want to do something sometime. If they accept, get the number, and go from there.

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing some stuff up for me...

So what your saying is that it doesn't matter what you say to open an approach? Like i said i like the idea of using a compliment but can you suggest any other openers for the highschool level?

Also if you wouldn't mind, do you have MSN?

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You added me, took my e-mail off, don't want it shown for too long. :)

Last edited:

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is, i go to a catholic school where everyone has to wear uniforms which makes it hard for anyone to stand out from eachother.

I'd bet most everyone shows up to school scrubby in their uniforms, right? As long as you keep yourself looking your BEST, you don't have anything to worry about. I'd think about getting some really nice shoes/watch/accessories, too.

I am trying really hard to get into the state of mind to start my life of approaching but I am having a tough time starting. The way i see things is that lots of girls find me to be kind of a shy guy but good looking, and i see these girls everyday so i find it hard to just approach one day after waiting for a couple years to do it.

The short answer is JUST DO IT. The long answer I will provide at a later date.

Does anyone here actually approach while your in highschool? Any examples? Tomorrow im going to try and find a compliment about something about them or wearing and then extend my hand and introduce myself. Is this a good idea for girls at this age level?

I approach girls all the time, everywhere. When approaching a girl you've never had a class with, or talked to befor, just waltz up and say something. An observation works well... a saterical comment about school in general, the weather, you name it. From there, milk the topic, introduce yourself, and find a new topic with an open ended question.

In your situation, however, where you've talked to these girls vaugely, sat next to them, yadayada, is as simple as you make it. Just walk up and say hi, shoot the cliche questions [how ya doin'], there ya go.

If they think you look good, then they will make the conversation easy on you. Just be confident, lighthearted, and HAVE FUN.