Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EX GF experiences???

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the Worse problems you had with your EX GF?

What happened when you decided to stay friends with them?
Disadvantages and advantages? Good idea to stay friend with the EX?

What happened when the EX try to hook up with your friend?
What should you tell your friend or let him found out on his own?
How would you deal with this situtation?

What are some of the rules and tips for dealing with the EX when you see them?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This depends on many circumstances, what type of relationship you had with your ex, did you end off on a good note, is she mature? wise?

My ex ex of 3 years i'm still great friends with 2 years later.

My ex of 1 1/2 years who I broke with 3 months ago, has been playing INSANE games ever since. + She's got a new guy who she hooked up with RIGHT after..... She misses me then she hates me then she wants me back then shes pregnant, then shes not,,,,,,, all a bunch of silly games.

Wants her cake and eat it too, I can't be friends with her until she grows up.
;)

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex of 4 years is one of my closest friends. I AFCd around trying to get her back for a while. Once I found this site and actually started to get over her I found her to be great fun to be with, a great wingwoman and great social proof. She is a good person, and mature. I was lucky. It depends on the ex I guess.

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with her after getting home late one night and her mom won't let me take her out anymore. (wan't my fault...she didn't tell me what time she had to be home at)

The mom still let me come to the house and spend time with her but I mean a relationship can't go any further with just spending time at her home with her whole family there watching over us all the time.

And now she wants to friends...I mean that is like "getting her cake and then eat it too."
Now she is trying to hook up with my friend and keep on MSN me for some reason.

Chris087

Reaction score
of all the relationships of mine that have ended civilized, i'm still friends with all my ex's.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im friends with NONE of my ex's.

I don't know whether that is good or bad. I have broken up with all my ex's though and usually have a very good reason too.

But, all of these were in my AFC days, but even with my new found wisdom i think they deserved to be thrown out on their butts, 'cold turkey' from me :) Although..being a DJ i think i would have been able to steer the relationship away from a lot of the problems i had with past girls.

Anyway, i guess it really depends on the situation.

What are some of the Worse problems you had with your EX GF?
She was unable to express herself properly. Communication sucked! Guess she was just shy.

Disadvantages and advantages? Good idea to stay friend with the EX?
If she has hot friends, hell yes! If she still treats you well and respects you. If shes can't get over it or is a drama queen, don't bother.

Last edited:

LuckyMonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
man I think if your EX trying to get with someone I know as a friend is just wrong.
Good thing the guy is not a close friend
But you know what I should not care about this.
the EX can be so complicated...............

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
EX = NEXT

Why stay friends? I think of the guys who do stay friends with them, it is because they were the ones who were dumped, and are trying to hold on to the past. If you dump her, I can be sure there would be no friends after that. JMO