Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex communicating with a family member of mine?

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
anunimuus magi As you are discovering... while mothers can be nurturing and caring, some mother's can also have behavior that is the complete opposite.

I'll add to the stories shared:
My mother kept hinting at wanting to become a grandmother (I suspect she wanted a do-over because she wasn't the best mom). I was her only chance of this and marriage and kids was never among my plans.

While in my twenties, a girl and I were on the outs quite a bit. After I broke up with her, she said "I should have listened to your mother." I asked what she meant.

Apparently when the gal and I were having conflicts, she'd call my mother for advice. My mother told her to become a "girl in trouble... because I would do the right thing."

After finding out about this. I later called my mother.
Her response: (said in casual tone that seemed to convey no guilt or shame .... just a plan vocal tone) .. "I didn't think that it was a bad idea."

I went two years without talking to her.
Thank you sir, I guess I'll just have to maintain a strong character

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex, who I have zero desire to talk to, tried sending me Facebook messages for a year which I left on read. She eventually started reaching out to my mom to try and get around my indifference, but fortunately my mom is on my side and told her she wasn't going to be much help

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex, who I have zero desire to talk to, tried sending me Facebook messages for a year which I left on read. She eventually started reaching out to my mom to try and get around my indifference, but fortunately my mom is on my side and told her she wasn't going to be much help
Your lucky. Alot of moms will side with the female now you have issues with your mom.