Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything Depends on the Situation

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyday us DJ's or learning DJ's, whichever the case may be, are presented with an arsenal of infomation to use here at the boards. Some of it's brilliant, some of it is crap...the ability to tell the difference between the two is usually common sense. However, learning to be a DJ and learning the information presented here at the board are two very different things. Yes, that's right. What you learn and becoming a DJ have very little in common.

But why is this? Simple. Everything you learn or have learned throughout the course of becoming a Don Juan has to do with application.

Let's say you have a test tomorrow on War and Peace, a novel well over a 1,000 pages long. You read the entire novel and go to take the test. You know the answer to every question on the test but you decide to blow it off and take a zero. You knew the information, didn't you? Of course. But you still fail the test miserably. Why? Because you didn't APPLY your knowledge to the SITUATION.

Now, knowing the mindset of a DJ to be confident, charismatic, ****y, and funny, you are presented with a couple of situations. To most people, they may appear the same, but we as DJ's know that the slightest of details can spin how to handle a situation around in a complete 180.

Situation #1- A smokin broad is walking down the hall and drops her pencil, right in front of your locker, while you're standing close by. How should you act?

You pick up the pencil for her, out of kindness. DJ's aren't assh*les, we are allowed to do kind things for other people. But let's say the situation changes a little...

Situation #2- The same girl's walking down the hall, drops her pencil, and ASKS YOU to pick it up for her.

In asking you to do it, the situation becomes reversed. Instead of doing a nice thing and picking it up for her, you will now be perceived as a doormat for doing it. Why? Because in situation #1, you were making the decision yourself, in situation #2, she was making the decision for you. In this case, you tell her, "What's the matter? You too lazy to get it?"

All being a DJ comes down to is being able to act accordingly to different situations. Whatever you're presented with...you know how to react. I've said it before, and it needs to be repeated. EXPERIENCE IS THE KEY to being a successful Don Juan. For it is only when you become presented with situations that you can learn how to react to them. And the more situations we're in, the better off we'll be when the next one hits us.

My problem with the majority of highschoolers in general is that they are afraid of oppertunities to learn, to gain experience...because in essence, that's all highschool really is, a learning experience, both academically and socially. Afraid the broad down the hall will reject them so they don't approach. Afraid of acceptance. It all comes down to fear. All the budding DJ's that are having trouble, fear is what's holding you back. Lose the fear, and you'll lose all the social problems that could possibly be giving you trouble.

Every conversation we have, every expression we give someone, everything we choose to do is an oppertunity. Oppertunity to better ourselves, become better people. And isn't that what being a Don Juan's all about. My challenge to both the experienced and new DJ's of the world is to take advantages of the countless oppertunities that are presented to us everyday. Look forward to situations that can make us be seen as better people. Because really, when highschool is over with, all we'll have is close friends(maybe) and memories. Go out and accomplish something you'll remember for the rest of your life.

SwishaHouse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stuff and yea its nice to be back

thats a good way to put things

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea its nice to be back
Hell yeah Swisha! What you been up to the last couple months bro? Nice to have a fellow DJ back at the forum.

I know I may of run off the subject a little in my post, but I think I made some valid points to consider. Open for discussion...

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. You're on your way to becoming a good Don Juan. The situation is very dependent on your results. If a girl is in a bad mood, you might strike out. But the next week if you were to approach her she might be in a better mood/her friends aren't around to persuade her/it isn't that time of the month/etc. Overall a good post.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post my man! :)
That's how I've used to think nowadays.