Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyones last day??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whens everyones last day of school??

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
June 6. Cant ****ing wait.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomarrow (which is May 21st)...Its my last, last day (i.e. last day of being a Senior in high school).

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* more than a month left after provincial exams and ****.. well, prom is June 6th, that'll be awesome

Nappy_Rooted

Don Juan
Reaction score
May 27th, then i graduate on the 31st! Then it's off to college in the fall! Can't wait!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May 5th... oops, I don't think I belong on this thread.

;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
May 5th... oops, I don't think I belong on this thread.

;)
HEY...that was uncalled for. We dont need YOUR type coming and bragging that you got out decades ago.:D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
HEY...that was uncalled for. We dont need YOUR type coming and bragging that you got out decades ago.:D
Hehe... don't hate.

;) :cool: :p

churchwin77

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the seniors are you all doing any senior pranks? if so what are you all doing?

Sina94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a senior...but the seniors at my school sure had a prank that the teachers didn't think was very funny. They T.P.ed the school and put shaving cream all over the windows. Then the stole all the books from the classrooms and hid them. And then they finished it off by emptying all the recylclables all over the hallway along with papers that said "You've been SCREWED by the class of '03!" I'm not complaining...missed like the first 30 minutes of class!

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its my last, last day today. Good thing I have a half day so in 5 hours, I'm done with school. Then I got to go to graduation practice tomorrow :mad: Anyway, we did nothing. Three friends of mine dug "03" in a ditch by the school but it was so shallow and thanks to a rain, it basically looked like nothing happened. It was so weak.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get out the same day as Zelemont, June 6th.

My friends older brother and his friends chained up and locked all the doors on the third floor so no one could go up or down. All the freshman (including me and my friend) were locked upstairs! It wasn't that bad if you don't consider the fact that they let Crickets and Chickens loose right before they locked up the doors.

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
"They T.P.ed the school "

haha - reminds of the recent south park episiode.

"tonight we need to do something jurrastic,like find out where mrs.streebal live, and go over there, and ..........T.P her house"

hilarious!

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last day of school is sometime in the week before June 13th... My last exam is June 20th, tho, and so's my prom. :(

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 18th.

You guys think you got it bad. I probably have the shortest summer vacation out of anyone...don't ask me why...

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Salacious D
June 18th.

You guys think you got it bad. I probably have the shortest summer vacation out of anyone...don't ask me why...

...I finish June 20th, and I'm back for school August 20th or so.. it's WORSE for you???

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was my last school day, but I have rehersals tommarow and Friday, then graduation Tuesday! Woo! Oh yeah, for you people still in school...don't take your experieces in school for granted, you will miss a lot of things if you do.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Man you guys get out of school when I start college, around June 20th.