Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every person should read this post

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you some of the things I have learnt from this site and my life since it drastically changed.

Most guys seem to feel that all the rules they have read here is very overwhelming. I say, ignore these rules at the beginning if you feel that it is intimidating. Just use the Confidence and the courage to a start and then add small things to this. Do not add all things at once.

Another thing is that you should not change your personality to something you don't like. Take me for an example, I am an oneitis (like one girl at the time) and try to seduce her. The difference from other guys is that I don't become obscessed with her. Another example of me is that I don't enjoy talking to people, and I don't give a fukk about reputation or such. People can think what they want, I don't care and it doesn't have a negative effect on my life. Every person does not enjoy being in the center of attention all the time.

I think that this site also has become to obscessed with women. There is things beyond the relationship realm. You have a financial, mental and emotional destiny to look after too.

Don't make the woman to your enemy. Don't view her as an experiment or such. What if every woman did this to you. Sex is not the ultimate goal for every person.

Be AFC at some times if you wish. I don't think it will hurt you, it just add as a contrast.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on!!

Lol, but seriosly you make quite a valid point.

We all agree that sosuave is a great site that helps us all improve our lifes. BUT it does concentrate WAY too much on women. The silly thing is even the articles on women recommend that in order to be succesfull with them you need to concentrate on other stuff as well. Currently we do have the fitness and health section, but that's very silly compared to the rest of the site. Maybe the articles and bible should cover other stuff as well...