Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even "Chad" Isn't Enough

donmrrider

Banned
Reaction score
The dating scene is getting scary out there.

I'm a guy who is at the top of the local dating hierarchy and the games women put me through are f'ing insane! They try to pit me against 2, 3, 4 other guys and have us all compete or even fight over her. The girls already know who they are choosing at the end of the day but their huge f'ing egos get off on being desired by a pack of men.

I can't even imagine how it is for 'normal' guys out there in the 5-7 range. I don't know if sub 5 guys are just invisible or just treated with utter contempt.

I'm just saying that even at the top of the hierarchy, it's getting very, very strange.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it, it happened when too many landwhales around resulting by the pandemics. Low quality women qualifying themselves as unicorns.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I'm a guy who is at the top of the local dating hierarchy and the games women put me through are f'ing insane! They try to pit me against 2, 3, 4 other guys and have us all compete or even fight over her. The girls already know who they are choosing at the end of the day but their huge f'ing egos get off on being desired by a pack of men.

I can't even imagine how it is for 'normal' guys out there in the 5-7 range. I don't know if sub 5 guys are just invisible or just treated with utter contempt.

I'm just saying that even at the top of the hierarchy, it's getting very, very strange.
Just laugh at them and walk away. They will chase you if done right because all the other guys are supplicating to them and what you are doing is much more attractive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The old bro laws would've prevented this.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
The Red Pill is simply understanding that women are very, very naughty little Wh0res.

Once you internalise this truth, you internalise Zen Acceptance.
Lol they are a mixture of hore, slut and wife.

A hore does it for cash or a bucket of KFC if is shes fat. A slut will do it if she finds the guy cute, hes funny or whatever. A wife will do it for a house, car, money.

Of course there's some wifes that present themselves as a slut with her husband. Like the cases where the guy has no money and she doesn't leave him.

I dealt with a hore the other night and a slut. Different girls try and use you for different things at different times. Its up to you whether you wanna buy them that drink, finger the *****, let them move in with you and so on. Even in three sets one of the girls wants you to pay for the taxi (shes a hore perhaps a wife) and the other two wanna either share it or even pay for you (more slut)

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a guy who is at the top of the local dating hierarchy
Rollo has been talking about how the local sexual marketplace has been replaced by the global sexual marketplace. 20 years ago women only had options wherever their physical location was. Now with apps and smartphones, there is always another Chad one swipe away.

Also, if she’s pitting you against other guys, you’re not as attractive to her as you think you are.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They try to pit me against 2, 3, 4 other guys and have us all compete or even fight over her. The girls already know who they are choosing at the end of the day but their huge f'ing egos get off on being desired by a pack of men.
As soon as you realize this, is when you immediately withdraw your attention and make them come to you or else you eject. Do not play their game. If you're good looking enough, target the girls that will value you and put forth the focus and effort. Those two words are what's missing in today's online ADHD world we live in when it comes to dating.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is this "local"? Mogadischu?
^^THIS, a buddy and I were laughing about a girl in our social circle who was trying to go see this guy in Malibu when we were in LA. The guy was with his girlfriend, didn't have money to uber her, this girl wanted the "D" from him so bad. The same girls you see that act snobby at a high end loft and bar, are the same girls that will let a chad dig their guts out behind the trash can in some hood apartment complex

Don't be fooled