Escalating with Religious Girls

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christian girls seem really sensitive to any sort of escalation at all and sexualizing things is much, much more likely to be offensive to them (given they’re serious about their beliefs).

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are in their late 20s or 30s they have already been sexual.

Reaction score
I've definitely been with a lot of girls that claim to be religious, but biology will always override religion. Honestly I think there are very few and far religious girls that are waiting till marriage or think sex is bad etc etc if you are familiar with Mormon girls, they will generally just do anal to be "religious."

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's incredibly rare, and from my experience, they are going to ask you to compromise much more to your life than just sex.

I've seen men give up tons for Christian women..
-no sex
-no vulgar music
-no alcohol or drugs, even rarely
-no friends with questionable values
-attending church 2+ times a week

These men have virtually lost their entire identity and become part of her world, thereby making an escape near impossible.

I don't have a problem with a woman holding out for a bit, but there has to be some compromise. The thing to ask yourself is...

Would she do this to Chris Hemsworth?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
I’ve seen them span the whole spectrum, from the save themselves until marriage types to the preacher’s daughter who was just a straight up ho.

My sexual policy on religious women is “test it but respect it”. You’ll know exactly where you’ll stand.

Stereotypes will hold you back and prevent you from what may actually be ok. Offensive reaction comes from a thirst in trying to press too hard past what is not ok.

I have a religious one on the line now. Doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, goes to church, often talks of her faith, etc. But, she also doesn’t force me to be anything and is a beast in the bedroom.

Had I gone with the general, religious-girl stereotype and never tested the boundaries, I wouldn’t have experienced any of the naughty that’s in this girl.

If you come across the type who has some definite sexual boundaries and you like her, let it be, play it long and get your nasty someplace else. There are plenty out there who can give it to you.

billtx49

Reaction score
Christian girls seem really sensitive to any sort of escalation at all and sexualizing things is much, much more likely to be offensive to them (given they’re serious about their beliefs).
Yes, it can run the whole spectrum of what they believe or Not, from thinking the poon is a Holy place to be preserved for marriage (blue balls for you) to a devout church goer that gives it up soon based solely on attraction…
It’s all about what’s in her head and the depth of her faith, and that obviously varies .

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you come across the type who has some definite sexual boundaries and you like her, let it be, play it long and get your nasty someplace else. There are plenty out there who can give it to you.
Have a 23yo girl I'm seeing and I'm doing the same thing (playing the long game and seeing other girls). Though I wonder how long is long. If she didn't keep pursuing me and bringing me home-cooked food and deserts and wanting to see me, I'd be dust in the wind. It's very strange for me - I've never once been in this situation my whole life. I've invested nothing other than time, and even then I only see her when I have nothing else going on. Been two weeks since I've seen her because of that actually, but she texts me nearly every day - always her initiating. It's been going on for like 3-4 months. She's only been with one other guy and it was not a positive experience for her. I do hear about the religious ones being freaky but she has a really difficult time even talking about sex and refers to it as "....all that..... you know..." LOL. It will be interesting to see what happens. I don't have high hopes though.

billtx49

Reaction score
I've seen men give up tons for Christian women..
-no sex
-no vulgar music
-no alcohol or drugs, even rarely
-no friends with questionable values
-attending church 2+ times a week
It varies, if she’s Baptist some congregations said she wasn’t allowed to dance in past years, but I believe that’s changed now that most of the church doesn’t regard it as a sinful behavior anymore…
I personally still believe though that if a pole is involved she may be the type that has some dirty thoughts……

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sexual policy on religious women is “test it but respect it”. You’ll know exactly where you’ll stand.
I didn't specify what I mean very well in the OP: how is escalating with religious women different? Like give me a rough bullet point timeline. What have you done with the religious women you've interacted with?

Offensive reaction comes from a thirst in trying to press too hard past what is not ok.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
*READ THIS*

What I really meant in the OP is:

How do you escalate with a religious chick? Do you take any more precautions or no?

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies, if she’s Baptist some congregations said she wasn’t allowed to dance in past years, but I believe that’s changed now that most of the church doesn’t regard it as a sinful behavior anymore…
I personally still believe though that if a pole is involved she may be the type that has some dirty thoughts……
Practically no blanket statement is without exceptions, but yeah, you're right - Baptists don't hold to that any more. Like 20+ years ago. That's why it's great to just hold to the book, not the thought systems that spring from it! Haha.

andreihaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a religious one on the line now. Doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, goes to church, often talks of her faith, etc. But, she also doesn’t force me to be anything and is a beast in the bedroom.

Had I gone with the general, religious-girl stereotype and never tested the boundaries, I wouldn’t have experienced any of the naughty that’s in this girl.
This has been my latest experience with a religious girl also.
Don't push her boundaries and just tease her until she can't take it any more. She should make the move if she wants you.
If she doesn't want to get physical, just let it go. She will respect you for it and she might even become a good friend. While you're having sex with someone else.
Religous girls are good girls from my experience.

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op a girl will give up a tribe, religion, leave a country, a job, a family to fck a guy she wants to be with. The part you should focus on is being that guy if that's what you want.