Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Endure!

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To live is to fight, for this world is but a hurricane of challenges all aimed at you. If it ever becomes too much, if you get down on your life, you will look for encouragement.

And you will not find it.

Everyone puts on the appearance that they want the best for you, that they want you to succeed. But in reality, the thing they least want is you to succeed. They want you to fail!

When you start to change your life, people will notice it. They will not like it. We all get used to placing people in certain 'categories'. You're showing them that there is more to you than they thought. That instead of letting life define you, you are defining life yourself. You're literally fighting for life and this makes them uncomfortable because they didn't (and once they realize it, they know it is too late!).

Endure. All your exes will have one thing in common: they want you to fail. The last thing they want is to run into you later and see you successful. No! They want to see you remain the same or sink lower.

Endure. All the girls that shot you down: they want you to fail. A big fear in woman is missing The Great Catch. Give substance to their fear.

Endure. At your high school reunion, the ones you knew will come back with secret desires of seeing failures everywhere, even at you. Defy them.

Endure. For it is the same for 99% of the people, they get grounded up into comformity and become bewildered as their lives become more and more joyless. They will feel threatened by you. You may even want to stop your metamorphosis by how uncomfortable it is to others you knew and even for yourself. But those who stop can never realize their dreams and so never can be don juans.

The more successful you become in life, the more and more people will despise you. No one despises the innocent Nice Guy who happily takes orders. But everyone envies the one who knows what he wants and takes it, the guy who won't be played, and the guy who manages to unite dream and day.

All your married friends... they want you to fail. They will whisper in your ear that you should do like they did. All your friends... they want you to fail. They will confer to you that you ought to shrug off these 'ideas' of yours. "Live like us!" they will tell you.

Most people remain static all their lives. They do not change and cannot change. They are basically the same now as they were five years from now. But YOU are totally different, for now you have improved and refined yourself while they stayed the same in their vaperous habits.

Imagine they are gathering in a circle around you and your life. They are all taking bets on when you will stop and fail. And when you do, they will let out a sigh of relief and say, "Thank goodness!" People do not want you to succeed, especially people you've known your entire life. They want you to stay the same or fail. Their lives can only succeed by seeing you fail.

For nothing can overtake the power of Endurance!

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not; the world is full of educated failure.

Endurance alone is power ultimate. So endure.

We are the sum of our endurance. And we will not let others define us any longer.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There it is. The mindset of success. One simple word.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" Throw down the chains of opression that bind you
With the air of freedom, the flame grow bright
We are strong, the youth united
We are one, we're children of the light

So take hold of the flame
Don't you see life's a game
So take hold of the flame
You've got nothing to loose, but everything to gain "

This little Queensryche song sums it all.
We're the strong, the children of the light. We're the men brave enough to live the life that we want, the way we want, when we want.

We're headed for success, no matter how much others try to bring us down.
They're bumps in the road, but in our journey we don't count the bumps, we count the miles left.

Amazing post
I'm really pumped now.

BBB

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*eats Doritos*

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta disagree, I got a friend thats graduating this year from a top ten school who I know will make lots of money and I wish the best for him.

But I guess in general, thats how people are, but its different for people you got love for.

Mr. Mystery

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Although I think its extremely important to really want other people around you to be succesful, its provides drive for you to do better and also makes you stick out in the bunch for not being a hater.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My father and I have never seen eye-to-eye. Since I was very young, he's always discouraged me in my endevours.

He always said, "You're won't ever be happy" or "Life will be rough for you."

This always angered me. I started lashing back at him.

I'd would tell him how much I hated him, but he just laughed.

Then one day it occurred to me that it didn't matter what he thought or what he said.

I started improving myself in every way. I started thinking more positively, and I started taking better care of myself.

Slowly, I started changing my life--and that made my father angry! Infact, the more angry and envious he became, the harder I worked at improving my life.

One time I told him about how I picked up a beautiful young woman on my college campus (thanks to the info on this site :)). She and I went out and had a great time. This made my father very envious.

I discovered that the best revenge was to improve myself.

But here's the twist and the moral: I no longer cared about revenge. Since I had improved myself so much, I no longer had the need to waste my time and energy thinking about my dad.

A true DJ doesn't care about such trivial things. A true DJ doesn't need to boast or prove himself to others.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*pulls up a chair*

*pulls down pants*

*jerks off to this post as a tear streams down my face*

...good post

It is obvious that people, in general, feel better about themselves when they see others fail.

Imagine if all the hundreds and hundreds of women that rejected me could see me now! Wouldn't they be surprised.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. --- Calvin Coolidge

You should credit your sources, Pook.

ozymandias

Reaction score
Pook never ceases to amaze me with his posts.

Well done!

Read the following poem and focus on the last two lines. Then read it again, and again, and again until you begin to truly believe the ideas contained in those words.

Endure.

ozymandias

------------------------

INVICTUS

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

-- William Ernest Henley (1875)

Jinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
To live is to fight, for this world is but a hurricane of challenges all aimed at you.

I like the post, but this quote right here struck me hard, a very eye opening word of wisdom from the pookster

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post!

Very well said.!!

There's one thing I wanted to let you know Pook. You are suffering from Paranoid Personality Disorder. :D

voodoolover

Don Juan
Reaction score
But everyone envies the one who knows what he wants and takes it, the guy who won't be played, and the guy who manages to unite dream and day.
Fabulous quote :D

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Capitol39, are you my brother or what?

Seriously, my dad is the same way. "You're going to be a janitor, your going to eat dirt, you so stupid youll live under a bridge."

You know the funny thing? Hes about >--< this far from all the things he describes to me.

You know the difference between us? Hes can live in a palace and be a millionaire, but all of that wont make him happy. He is way too jealous and bitter and pityful to be succesful.

There will always be someone whos smarter then you, whos better looking, who has a bigger house, who has a better car, who lives in a better neighborhood, etc.

The point is that success comes from within.

How succesful you are, is how SUCCESSFUL you are to yourself. If I lived under a bridge, and worked as a janitor, and ate dirt, but I felt happy, and enjoyed everything about my life, then I am succesful.

And when I go to my highschool reunion, I will give off the VIBE that I am succesful, that my life is excellent, and that I can tke anything you throw at me.

Endurance is very important! You are not just given everything you desire to be happy. There will be times when you will be unsatisfied with your life, and like Pook said, ENDURE it and change it, until you have become exactly what you love.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Pook.

Ozy did you know that Invictus was read by Tim Mcveighh. Kind of sucks he picked such a cool thing to read before his execution.

**** for that matter the guy that killed Lenin tried to taint the great book Catcher in the Rye.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marquez
sometimes i need such posts to remind me why i became a pook worshipper.
Bah, I consider pook to be my equal. :)