Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

embarrassing approach

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
just something to laugh about ..

I talked to this chick in a club and she seemed to be nice and all.
Even though I was relatively sure that she hadn'T many boyfriends in the past and she is kind of "desparetly" looking for one.

Nevertheless I asked her at the beginng of the conversation"what's your name". She told me "Nicole".
But I forgot it at once.

So later on I told her: "I am not too good at remembering names, what's your name again?" She repeated it.

At the end of our smalltalk I asked her for her number and she was very pleased to give it to me.

I pulled out a paper and a pen out of my trousers and wrote her name on it. At least that name that I though would be hers )) I wrote "Sarah" instead of "Nicole", even though she told me twice )

This should be probably kind of embarrassing for me, but I didn't really care.

And guess what? Nicole crossed out the name, wrote her right name on the paper and 2 of her numbers on it as well.
And she ensured herself again that I call her: "But you will call me, won't you?" . . . .

If these are not the numbers of her boyfriend (which I am sure they are not, but if they are I will post it here later) I completely succeeded without even remembering her name ....

But I am sure this is due to the fact that she has had no boyfriend for a longer time ....

I really have to work on remembering names correctly ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Challenger
just something to laugh about ..

I talked to this chick in a club and she seemed to be nice and all.
Even though I was relatively sure that she hadn'T many boyfriends in the past and she is kind of "desparetly" looking for one.

Nevertheless I asked her at the beginng of the conversation"what's your name". She told me "Nicole".
But I forgot it at once.

So later on I told her: "I am not too good at remembering names, what's your name again?" She repeated it.

At the end of our smalltalk I asked her for her number and she was very pleased to give it to me.

I pulled out a paper and a pen out of my trousers and wrote her name on it. At least that name that I though would be hers )) I wrote "Sarah" instead of "Nicole", even though she told me twice )

This should be probably kind of embarrassing for me, but I didn't really care.

And guess what? Nicole crossed out the name, wrote her right name on the paper and 2 of her numbers on it as well.
And she ensured herself again that I call her: "But you will call me, won't you?" . . . .

If these are not the numbers of her boyfriend (which I am sure they are not, but if they are I will post it here later) I completely succeeded without even remembering her name ....

But I am sure this is due to the fact that she has had no boyfriend for a longer time ....

I really have to work on remembering names correctly ;)

Try and think about something that's specific about her, and get the name in there with it.

Nicole... nicole. Nic... is she nice? Nic(e)cole? I don't know. But that's just a lame example.

A good thing to do is also the second you hear the name, ask her a question using her name. "So, Nicole, do you like colonoscopies?" "So, Nicole, when did you escape from prison?" heh heh. You get the idea.

I'm bad at remembering too, especially if they have a hard to pronounce name.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a girl on the dance floor for her name and then I forgot about it. I was kind of anxious, but her friends came to the rescue by calling her name. At that time I told myself I absolutely have to commit it to my memory.

You just have to remember it. Try remembering at least the first 2 and last 2 letters, or relate her name to a female friend whose name is the same.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I asked some chick over a dozen times what her name was...

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as she says her name use it in conversation somehow. Once you have said it out loud it should be easier for you to remember it when you need to later. Besides, most people like hearing their own name so don't be afraid use it frequently if thats what it takes.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was ata karate school once and the sensei asked my name four times in the same class.
He was a great teacher but there was no way i hell I was gonna go back there.

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me 4 months to figure out my Sensei's name. I just called him Sensei, but still, that's pretty sad.

I'm really bad with names as well.