Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elon Musk's father (then 73) had 2 children with stepdaughter (then 32)

What helped Musk Sr to achieve this?

• Game

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Money (Elon's money)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Huge social status/proof

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Smooth_texter

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here some pretty interesting article on Musk Sr - https://www.the-sun.com/news/5763920/elon-musk-father-child-stepdaughter/.
Dude even claims that had a different woman each night in the 80s (when in his mid thirties probably?)

Seems that Elon got his appetite for women from him.

What's your opinion - did the woman allow this to happen due to Musk Sr's game or because he is linked to the richest man on the planet?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grooming
I don't find 73 year old man with a 32 year old gross. I do find it disgusting that he was in her life since she was 4

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post about this with the title
We all know Elon mogs the sheet out of us, but even his father mogs us
but you sniped me.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he at that age can shag a 30 yr old and get her pregnant, then he got to have game and balls to do it too.

You gotta give him credit for that. :up:

How many of you here will be able to pull that off when you reach his age honestly?

Ye, this dudebro got game for sure!