Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easiest way to tell if a city, country or culture sucks for dating.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
More likely tells you how out of shape the guys are, how unwilling they are to actually work on themselves or how they don't bother learning anything to improve their abilities in that realm.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Look at the gender ratio, if it's like here in Australia where young men significantly outnunber women then you know there are problems.

An aussie man can go abroad and date a woman several points above him, I know a few guys who went to Shanghai and were dating wealthy and good looking Chinese girls.

Aussie women here wouldn't even give them the time of the day, I'm not saying men here are entitled to women but there is something very wrong with the gender dynamics in Australia.
It is way too skewed, with the amount if hoops men have to jump through just to get a date.
These are creating a lot of social problems in our youth, and society at large continues to ignore this.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the women are wrapped in burkas then you can pretty much tell "dating' in those cultures is sort of fvcked.

All kidding aside. Northern European (which also includes the US, Canada and Australia) culture spoils women with attention. We give our attention without reciprocity... and this spoils them. Spoiled children misbehave.

During this Covid-19 pandemic the news is filled with stories of women crying on TV because their men are sick and dying. We care more about the women who are crying on TV about their lost pack mules then we do about the men that have died, or are suffering on ventilators. This is our culture... nothing you can do about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More likely tells you how out of shape the guys are, how unwilling they are to actually work on themselves or how they don't bother learning anything to improve their abilities in that realm.
Yeah sure and the guy that got robbed and killed clearly needed to spend more time in the shooting range...criminality in his town has no role in his death nor in his family to move abroad.

Oh btw also the guys going abroad for a better job and a better pay are clearly lazy, they could have stay in the third world and improve their skills right?

Clearly a coincidence that the same guy living the dry spell in madrid gets on a fvcking spree once in warsaw.

Lets simply accept that the western world turned most of his women into overweight pain in the ass to deal with.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the gender ratio, if it's like here in Australia where young men significantly outnunber women then you know there are problems.

An aussie man can go abroad and date a woman several points above him, I know a few guys who went to Shanghai and were dating wealthy and good looking Chinese girls.

Aussie women here wouldn't even give them the time of the day, I'm not saying men here are entitled to women but there is something very wrong with the gender dynamics in Australia.
It is way too skewed, with the amount if hoops men have to jump through just to get a date.
These are creating a lot of social problems in our youth, and society at large continues to ignore this.
Your argument is true in itself, but the example you picked with China is the opposite of what you wanted because China's gender ratio is significantly more skewed than Australia's, at least according to what you can find "officially" on google. There has got to be some other reason why those guys can date much easier in Shanghai than Australia.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just Australia that's like that. UK, Canada and USA are very similar in that regard. All of those countries are culturally similar, which is not a coincidence.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the women are wrapped in burkas then you can pretty much tell "dating' in those cultures is sort of fvcked.

All kidding aside. Northern European (which also includes the US, Canada and Australia) culture spoils women with attention. We give our attention without reciprocity... and this spoils them. Spoiled children misbehave.

During this Covid-19 pandemic the news is filled with stories of women crying on TV because their men are sick and dying. We care more about the women who are crying on TV about their lost pack mules then we do about the men that have died, or are suffering on ventilators. This is our culture... nothing you can do about it.
Well said, this is so true.
In my country a feminist minister went out and stated that women are the real victims during this pandemic, because of more violence in the homes where women get abused etc. while ignoring the fact that 70% of men are hospitalized and hooked to ventilators because of this virus. Just says everything you need to know.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at how many men from given city, culture, or country tend to travel the most to other countries for sex, dating, and *****.
I don't know of anyone from outside the USA - aside from the "2 wild & crazy guys" from Saturday Night Live - that goes to the USA to find a woman.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western culture and is based around a women’s needs and values. Men should marry women and legally commit to them. Society frowns on single men, they are too dangerous, too unstable for society, they need to be locked down to serve a woman.

If the alphas got all women and the betas couldn’t get any women, how catastrophic would that be for society? It wouldn’t grow and there would be anarchy. So in marriage you have a binding contract where the male is legally required to take care of a women and satisfy her needs for the rest of his life. This is good for society, women taken care of by men.

Western culture is not suited for family and marriage. Any man who is looking for it in 2020 is risking his mental health and financial well being.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western culture and is based around a women’s needs and values. Men should marry women and legally commit to them. Society frowns on single men, they are too dangerous, too unstable for society, they need to be locked down to serve a woman.

If the alphas got all women and the betas couldn’t get any women, how catastrophic would that be for society? It wouldn’t grow and there would be anarchy. So in marriage you have a binding contract where the male is legally required to take care of a women and satisfy her needs for the rest of his life. This is good for society, women taken care of by men.

Western culture is not suited for family and marriage. Any man who is looking for it in 2020 is risking his mental health and financial well being.
10 years from now we will have the first economical conseguences of a huge chunk of males going mgtow, basically cutting their own spending and leaving a certain amount of women unable to provide for themselves.

20 years from now it will be a problem on a bigger scale with male subculture openly opposed to society where most males wont have any benefit where society has, there will be a conflict of interest.

I can tell you my case, Im in my mid30 with no intention to get married especially after I had the change to fvck around in my 20s and see how women operate.

Im a virus to this society for the simple fact that I cannot be robbed from the gov, the same moment taxes are too high and benefits are too low I will be grabbing all my money, sell the house and move abroad.
No married man with kids can do anything like that, he has to endure any amount of sh1t thrown at him.

Men with no drama from women and no obligation toward a family have plenty of time and energy to think for themselves and find out solutions to fvck back those who try to fvck them.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just pray that with all the LGBT stuff those rules change. Men and Women should be treated the same legally no matter what. No more free handouts... I would way rather raise my kids at home while my woman works and pays for everything. What a dream!

Reaction score
Canada = worst of all the western countries

Canadian women are absolutely bottom barrel of all the western women.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Canada = worst of all the western countries

Canadian women are absolutely bottom barrel of all the western women.
You clearly have never been to Australia or New Zealand.

These are some of the only countries in the world where you will see a tall,handsome,well dressed and confident man with a literal land whale.

Idk if it's the lopsided gender ratios, the insular mentality created from all the urban sprawl, feminism or just the abundance of simps but things are not normal here down under.

Could even be a combination of all of the above.

It's pretty insane how many men here have to go to south east asia just to find a wife, you will never ever see an Aussie woman have to go overseas to find a husband