Easiest way to control eating

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason ppl struggle with diet is a combination of

A - lack of discipline
B - wanting that full feeling all day long
C - wanting to eat high calorie stuff that releases feel good chemicals

2 ways to go about this. If u want to feel full most of the time then u have to sacrifice tasty, high sugar/fatty foods. Think large bowls of vegetables/ chickpeas/ black beans etc, topped with fish or a low fat meat. Minimal sauces.

If on the other hand you want to be able to eat all that tastey high calorie stuff then, know your calorie limit to lose weight, and squash a huge meal or a couple generous sized meals into a few hours window and fast for the rest of the day.

And make sure you move as much as possible. It’s hard at first but once you see the weight coming off you it gets easier. Also, workout on an empty stomach.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much misinformation to make your head spin. Eating 5-6 small meals a day is absolutely pointless and taxing on your body. We've all been manipulated to believe that in order for these big corps to profit. We are not designed to eat that many meals a day. Fasting will be the magical key to unlock so many heath benefits. It's been popular for sometime now, but in the near it will be the staple of healthy living.

The diet industry is a $65 billion industry with a 95% failure rate. All these fade diets over the years are just that, a fade. Ones like Atkins, South Beach, Keto, ect are all truly created to make $$$$. While they do work to some extent, they are not healthy long term. Plenty have died doing these diets, I've been reading of heart attacks directly linked to keto, messing up hormone levels, black bags under the eyes, ect.

Intermediate fasting is the easiest most effective way to lose weight, period! We all know what you put in your body also dictates the way you feel. Healthy whole foods, fruits, veggies, healthy fats, lean protein, berries, nuts, lots of water, tea, black coffee, ect. I've tried my fair share of diets over the years. Intermediate fasting window is also another controversial topic. I started with 12hrs, then 10, 8 and now doing OMAD (one meal a day) for the past 3 months. I eat all my meals within an hr and fast for 23hrs a day while walking 3-4 miles a day. The more your gut has to work on digesting food, the faster it ages you.

I feel the healthiest and happiest once I switched to omad. It naturally raises your testosterone & hgh levels. Waking up just about every day with morning wood, where as before it was rare for a long time. While there is lots of benefits, the biggest ones for me was the mental clarity and increased energy levels. Once you do it you start to realize just how much senseless eating you were doing on top of all the time planning out meals. Walking around with an empty belly is such great feeling.

I do cheat a couple times a month or if I'm on vacation I'll eat all day long similar to a re-feed day. I will say though I got really sick doing that this past weekend while on a weekend trip. Eating pizza, tons of alcohol, cookies, chips, just junk. I paid for it for the next couple days. Truly makes you realize just how much crap food makes you feel like crap. I wont go into the science behind it as that's a whole other topic.

At the end of the day it's all about will power, discipline and determination. It's very difficult but once you break the 1-2 month barrier it gets a lot easier. I would suggest if you do try IF to start with a 8-10hr window first or a few months.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intermediate fasting is the easiest most effective way to lose weight, period! We all know what you put in your body also dictates the way you feel. Healthy whole foods, fruits, veggies, healthy fats, lean protein, berries, nuts, lots of water, tea, black coffee, ect. I've tried my fair share of diets over the years. Intermediate fasting window is also another controversial topic. I started with 12hrs, then 10, 8 and now doing OMAD (one meal a day) for the past 3 months. I eat all my meals within an hr and fast for 23hrs a day while walking 3-4 miles a day. The more your gut has to work on digesting food, the faster it ages you.
OMAD is horrific for me. The only way I can get a benefit from fasting is to go a whole day without food. That is eating dinner, skipping the whole next day, then starting with breakfast the next day. If it's not painful, it's helping IMO.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMAD is horrific for me. The only way I can get a benefit from fasting is to go a whole day without food. That is eating dinner, skipping the whole next day, then starting with breakfast the next day. If it's not painful, it's helping IMO.
It's definitely not for everyone. What kind of benefit are we talking here? I've gone a whole day without eating and it was actually pretty easy. Didn't notice any benefits with going a whole day over doing omad. There is a guy on YT that documented his 150 day fast. He lost over 200lbs and started in the 5xxlb range. I think the record fast as of now is 382 days. I plan on doing a 36hr then a 48hr fast next.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

JonnyB

Reaction score
So one thing I found that really works and works well, is no matter what I have a protien shake (50g) before I eat any meal, snack, or bag of chips. I only have 3-4 meals a day at most. This help control the amount I eat when I sit down and eat. But then again I lift heavy 4-5 days a week and do cardio only on days that I don't lift. So the amount of protein is a necessary adjustment.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Smoking. Easy.

Ask me one about sport instead.
That brings up a good point. I’ve had weight issues at various times in life. What I find hard about it is It’s the only bad habit that you cannot quit cold turkey because you always have to have food. You can quit smoking cold turkey because your body doesn’t need any nicotine. Zero. You can do the same with drinking, drugs, gambling, whatever your bad habit is. But you can never quit consuming food 100%. So imagine if you were addicted to a drug but still had to have some of the drug to survive.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That brings up a good point. I’ve had weight issues at various times in life. What I find hard about it is It’s the only bad habit that you cannot quit cold turkey because you always have to have food. You can quit smoking cold turkey because your body doesn’t need any nicotine. Zero. You can do the same with drinking, drugs, gambling, whatever your bad habit is. But you can never quit consuming food 100%. So imagine if you were addicted to a drug but still had to have some of the drug to survive.
I'm the same way. I could eat myself into a coma and have routinely almost done this in the past.

You have to trick yourself. This is very difficult to do without a ton of planning, so if you are super busy, it's almost futile. Would have better results from just hard exercise. Anyways, some of my 'tricks':

1) Pick your least favorite meal (mine is breakfast). Try to load up on the healthiest stuff you actually hate. For me, that is fruit. So I try to drink a fruit smoothie every morning. 3-4 fruits, then maybe some oats and almond milk. This gets that out of the way, and keeps from eating a bunch of heavy stuff that makes me feel like crap. Regular breakfast food like waffles and bacon give me heartburn. To switch this up, sometimes I'll eat a couple boiled eggs or some peanut/almond butter toast (ezekiel bread). Any supplements I need, I'll take these at this point too. Just get all the bullcrap out of the way for the day.

2) Pack a lunch everyday, and intentionally make it as healthy as possible but also the right size. Somehow, I always manage to get full of it if I know it's finite. Not sure what's going on there. I try to do a turkey sandwhich or two.

3) At dinner, eat all the green vegetables and similar stuff, first, while you are hungry. Try to fill up on that stuff, and minimize the high calorie items. If you like salad, there are ways to make huge salads that actually taste good.

Anyways, it works for me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush yout teeth after the last meal...lazyness can balance hunger if hunger is only mental.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat about 5 or 6 times a day and drink a lot of water. Plus when I do eat between meals it may be a spinach salad or something but the key is drinking lots of water.

Pathological

Reaction score
I wish I had such locked down schedules as the rest of you...
OT
I drink water and cuss myself at the thought of hunger

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did a 48hr fast to see what it's like. Gotta say I was stunned by how good I felt and how easy it was. Had clear mental clarity, focused, lots of energy, wasn't even hungry and I lost 3-4lbs. I could have easily gone another day which I will try a 3 day fast next.

One side that did concern me was my BPM were in the 120-135 range when I start eating. Doing some reading they say it's normal to have a elevated heart rate when breaking a fast. This has been an interesting experiment in which I will continue to test different fasting methods.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did a 48hr fast to see what it's like. Gotta say I was stunned by how good I felt and how easy it was. Had clear mental clarity, focused, lots of energy, wasn't even hungry and I lost 3-4lbs. I could have easily gone another day which I will try a 3 day fast next.

One side that did concern me was my BPM were in the 120-135 range when I start eating. Doing some reading they say it's normal to have a elevated heart rate when breaking a fast. This has been an interesting experiment in which I will continue to test different fasting methods.
I usually have hunger pains at around the 12 hour mark, but once those pass, I'm good for another several hours.

I do eventually reach a point where I get irritable and start feeling weak. This is usually around 20-24 hours in.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!