Easiest way to control eating

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
forget about food. seriously, don't think about it

have 2 or 3 very small meals a day of healthy, high protein food...then don't even think about food rest of day. this is to avoid compulsive eating

then enjoy getting super lean

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This can work bit it takes willpower to be hungry most of the day. It's better to go with a slight caloric deficit of 500 or so calories as you won't be hating yourself. The results will come slowly but surely. 1-2 lb a week is fast enough for most people to lose.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

have 2 or 3 very small meals a day of healthy, high protein food...then don't even think about food rest of day. this is to avoid compulsive eating

you need a roadmap to forget about food. If you can just stop thinking about something that is haunting you then all power to you but most people need a plan of action:

The way to stop thinking about food is through habit and a smaller stomach. Intermittent fasting will form a structure and habit around when to eat and the fact that your stomach is empty for 16 or more hours a day will give time for your stomach to shrink. This is how i stop thinking about food

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Or start working out so you can eat whatever you want!!

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Forget about rejection, seriously.

Approach 2 or 3 hot girls per night, nice conversations... then don't even think about it for the rest of the night.. this is to avoid compulsive worrying.

then enjoying getting a super harem

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, you need to internalize the fact of no matter how much you idolize low body fat and getting lean, you will still have issues approaching and securing your fantasy woman. It's not your body fat ratio but your mental problems that are self defeating in your quest. As has been suggested multiple times, you need professional help in dealing with your demons. Good luck.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans aren't designed to eat 6 times a day. We have adapted to eat once or twice a day.
There is no harm in eating 5 or 6 times per day. Why are you against this, and how long did you try it for?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no harm in eating 5 or 6 times per day. Why are you against this, and how long did you try it for?
Still for losing weight, controling hunger and preventing muscle loss it is probably the best way.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still for losing weight, controling hunger and preventing muscle loss it is probably the best way.

You eat 5 or 6 SMALLER meals, that results in less hunger, higher metabolism, and decreased overall calorie intake. It is ABOUT CONTROLLING HUNGER AND KEEPING METABOLISM HIGH.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ate 5 or 6 meals a day for many years. Then i tried intermittent fasting and gave my stomach and digestive system a rest for 16 hours a day and, lost fat, gained muscle and cured some issues i had with ibs.

Our bodies have not changed since we were hunter gatherers when we ate maybe once or twice a day at most, sometimes not eating for a couple days or more.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ate 5 or 6 meals a day for many years. Then i tried intermittent fasting and gave my stomach and digestive system a rest for 16 hours a day and, lost fat, gained muscle and cured some issues i had with ibs.

Our bodies have not changed since we were hunter gatherers when we ate maybe once or twice a day at most, sometimes not eating for a couple days or more.
There is some truth to that, I agree. However, I would prefer not to suffer hunger.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about rejection, seriously.

Approach 2 or 3 hot girls per night, nice conversations... then don't even think about it for the rest of the night.. this is to avoid compulsive worrying.

then enjoying getting a super harem
This is a very good advice.

It remind me a situation I lived long years ago. Nothing to do with the topic, but, as it should help some guys here, there it goes.

I went to a bar with a friend, and met some new people there (they were friends of my friend, but I just met them). The table was long, with 20 people or more, and there was a place, near to a VERY nice HB. The girl was SO HOT, that most guys do not even DARE to talk to her. Even me was very SCARED by her. However, as my friend took the other available chair, there was no other place to sit. And there I was, seated just by her side. My thought was: "- I just have NO chance with this girl. Better not bore her with awkward flirting. Better just don't try nothing. So, I'll just act relaxed, polited, friendly and funny".

And so it was. We had some beers, and talked all the night. I was just NOT looking to her as a HUNGRY WOLF (as most guys there were), and I was just being funny, friendly, and nice conversations. Some guys (much more handsome than me, by the way...) tried to have her attention, and were shot down, one by one. In the end, I just treated her as a human being (not as a piece of flesh). And I was just not trying to hit her, NOT AT ALL (I was not afraid anymore at that time, but still do not thought there was a chance to me with her...).

The night ended, and the prize of being relaxed, cool and funny was her number (she gave me). I dated her later, and we had many "very good" times. I just had a girl that, at that time, I NEVER thought was possible. Why? Of course I had my value at that time too, but, to me, the main reason was the right BEHAVIOR. Not hungry, not needed. Just funny and relaxed.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that I get "hungry" when @ the computer or watching television. But not really hunger, just a habit.

Times like this is when I have some leftover steak in the microwave. I know protein shakes are good too, but I like to use those after a workout for fast protein boost.

Steak satisfies the hunger better, and it sticks to your ribs longer, keeping you satisfied for a long time thus not eating constantly. Cottage Cheese is good before bed, as it is a longer-digesting protein that metabolizes in your sleep and hopefully catching a GH release.

I read years ago to take L-Arginine and L-Lysine before bed as well, to assist GH. Not positive it works, but it seemed to help me.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a Steak and Eggs diet years ago on Bodybuilding.com. It sounds good, and has supposedly great results.
Hoping to try it soon...I have it copied but not sure where it is right now. You might go there and search for it.

HINT- DO NOT post a question about it, just look it up. In the "Stickies". That's their archives.

This bunch can be very difficult to newcomers asking about certain subjects. It has changed just like other sites have.
Much different from the early- mid 2000s. Way different.