Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Early 20's girls dating 30+ guys is BS

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, looksmax , lift, young maxx, I hope when im 30+, there is a light version of facelift that could make me look early 20s. A man can only hope

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. 16 is legal here. We have no age gap laws
Hey if societal law says 16 year olds are mature enough, then they're mature enough... Can't tell me 16 year olds are vulnerable innocent little angels, then in the span of two years, they're of sound mind to be cramming cucumbers up their pusssies on onlyfans. Can't have it both ways.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if societal law says 16 year olds are mature enough, then they're mature enough... Can't tell me 16 year olds are vulnerable innocent little angels, then in the span of two years, they're of sound mind to be cramming cucumbers up their pusssies on onlyfans. Can't have it both ways.
Yeah it's a sad state of affairs that girls are encouraged by simps to do these things.

What does this mean? Approach them with aloofness?
Yeah basically.

Simple, looksmax , lift, young maxx, I hope when im 30+, there is a light version of facelift that could make me look early 20s. A man can only hope
Read Dr. David Sinclair, you might be interested in him.

M

member160292

My recent ONS with 13 year gap in her early 20’s is that you have to show experience and go for sexual innuendos early on in the conversation. They are inexperienced and I bet none of the guys she talks to can provide that.

it’s quite few and far in between, but don’t expect it to materialize into anything long term.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about (and observing) the notion of that if you're a high value guy, you can easily get girls in their early 20's. I call BS. Here in Germany, I have yet to see a girl that's early 20's and that is together with a guy in his mid 30's - I have never ever seen it. They're always with guys around their age, or a little bit older - and of course good looking ones. The mid 30's guys are pushing the strollers with their gf's down the streets with their kids in them. So not sure where people are getting this information, but it's far from what I see in reality, or at least here.
You don't hang out with rich 30+ year old guys that's why. Also, no one is going to germany to get young chicks.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're not talking about rich guys, we're talking about average
Average 20 year old guys arent getting young girls. What's the point?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I was not rich, and maintained a year long relationship with a college sophomore- solid 8.6+ it can be done.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the couples I see the man looks old enough to be the woman's father.

For some of them it could be that the man is fat bald and has gray hair but the woman still takes care of herself so she looks 35 instead of 55.

For others it could be that it's actually a father-daughter.

But I'm sure plenty of them are actual sugar daddy situations.

I also once saw a young black guy with a middle aged Asian woman. Now that was a strange one.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
oh if you’re older you need either some bank and a boat or to look better than their peers.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m forty-five now and girls 18-24 flirt with me all the time. I have even dated a few for a short period of time. Most of the girls tell me I’m super cute. Then there are others that are repulsed by my age Lol.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean for LTR or ONS ?
LTR

ONS is possible but most guys who are into pick up assume they will get into their 30's / 40's and have access to young 20-25 year old poon at their finger tips

But It doesn't quite work like that , the young poon is carefree and lacks life experience most of it probably doesn't even have a full time job yet

Where as your average guy in his 30's or 40's is going to be working 50-60 hours a week in some corporate b.s job by the time he is chewed through all of them hours plus all his other responsibilities he's gonna be knackered

the young poon wants to go out and party 4/5 times a week and wants long fvcking sessions

You can begin to see the sharp contrast in lifestyles just from there

------------------

I am fortunate in that i never embarked on serious corporate career , i do the bare minimum in my day job which usually takes about 10 hours a week and supplement my income with a lucrative side hustle this gives me time to juggle my young poon otherwise it would be impossible