Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DYD Mastery Series

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get it but 500 bucks is a lot of money.

Do you own it? How is it different then the Advanced Series?

Last edited:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$500? Lol are some of you guys seriously willing to spend that much? I mean, isn't it just a rehash of most of the stuff you can find for FREE online?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, isn't it just a rehash of most of the stuff you can find for FREE online?
That's what I'd like to know. David Deangelo's Advanced Series costs 300 bucks. I have seen that one already and I wonder how different could this really be?

People spend a lot of money to travel to his seminars and a lot of other dating gurus. People spend thousands of dollars. Hell some people spend 500 bucks a pop to see prostitutes. Can you really put a price on getting the women you want, when you want them?

Newbie05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ordered David's advanced program last thursday night, it should arrive in a couple of days - :D i'm very anticipated, i will tell you how the program goes.

I downloaded a few clips of his mastery program, and it sounds GOOD, i mean you get interviews etc... BONUS cd's too.

I reckon is WORTH IT, plus you dont pay $500 upfront, you pay in small monthly installments.

Like for advanced program $51/30 days = Less than $2 a day! if it truly brings happiness and success is not even a expense!

car501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Newbie05

I reckon is WORTH IT, plus you dont pay $500 upfront, you pay in small monthly installments.

Like for advanced program $51/30 days = Less than $2 a day! if it truly brings happiness and success is not even a expense!
Well, if you got money to burn...Myself, I'd go with the DJ Bible (free) and spend the money I saved on getting some nice clothes and going to some clubs and utilize the information gained from the the DJ Bible

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded some DYD stuff from Limewire.

After seeing David Deangelo, there's no way I'd spend a dollar getting help from him. Even if the info is good, the guy himself doesn't look like the kinda guy I wanna get tips from. Frankly, looks like the kinda guy whose ass I want to beat.

Just doesn't seem secure in himself or smooth.

The best part of the series is when he presents actual naturals. Now those guys are the ones you should listen to. When you hear them, you get real motivated and you see things differently. You feel more like a man when you hear from an actual man.

-Dominant

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
To qoute the:

Originally posted by Ever onward
Has anyone here got it? Or checked it out or heard anything about it? It sounds killer but damn it is pricey!

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/mastery

I have done my study on those... and my comments are... They are great yeah. But vague.

You must understand it perfectly.

My suggestions are... you can practice the bootcamp, or you can get some advice from other experts not just one.

wind20mph

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a great series, his best yet.

The guest speakers are amazing.

I wouldn't spend $500, though.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont spend money on that

just come here for free

its the same thing

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Dominant
I downloaded some DYD stuff from Limewire.

After seeing David Deangelo, there's no way I'd spend a dollar getting help from him. Even if the info is good, the guy himself doesn't look like the kinda guy I wanna get tips from. Frankly, looks like the kinda guy whose ass I want to beat.
You're a virgin aren't you.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can absorb most of the DYD teachings from mASF and fastseduction.

Newbie05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by car501
Well, if you got money to burn...Myself, I'd go with the DJ Bible (free) and spend the money I saved on getting some nice clothes and going to some clubs and utilize the information gained from the the DJ Bible
Why are you QUOTING me directly? I haven't asked for your opinion have i?

I honestly take that as mocking me. Maybe is just me but i don't like that, and of course i dont have money to burn isn't that pretty much common sense?, is called "self improvement" and is something well worth investing for.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could go back to a few weeks ago, I would not have spent ANY money on these products.

I think most people fall into the trap of thinking that there is some kind ‘secret’ material in the products that they purchase. (like I did)

Look at the two options and decide which one is better.

A) A forum that has over 15,000 members who are actively researching into DJism and can provide feedback that is directed to you specifically and have a wide range of field experience. Many of these members have also tried many of the products and can tell you the relevant information in them.

OR

B) One person who has stumbled on a SECRET formula to attain ANY woman for just three easy payments of $99.99!!! Call within the next 30 minutes and also recieve our special offer.............. (you get the idea)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they rip you off

they know if you would spend the money you would try anything out of desperation for "the secret"

its a con to get your cash

that same secret is here on sosuave found in every post and in the bible

men , whats the secret? to have confidence in yourself

right?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
they rip you off

they know if you would spend the money you would try anything out of desperation for "the secret"

its a con to get your cash
The best con and scam artists know that the easiest victims are the lonely and desperate ones. That's why so often you hear of little old widow ladies getting screwed over out of thousands of dollars by con men and scammers.

It's the same thing with guys. Any guy who is desperate and lonely enough to pay top dollar for a "love system" are perfect candidates for these snake oil salesmen.

car501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Newbie05
Why are you QUOTING me directly? I haven't asked for your opinion have i?
Well...yes. By posting here you have asked for it. This is a discussion forum. That means convo goes both way's partner. What I was implying was that there maybe other ways to get the info without having to spend $500 to get it. It was not intented to mock you, it was just advice. On second thought, maybe you should spend the money. If you are that sensative to issues, you are already on your way to being AFC.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A forum that has over 15,000 members who are actively researching into DJism and can provide feedback that is directed to you specifically and have a wide range of field experience. Many of these members have also tried many of the products and can tell you the relevant information in them.
I've BEEN around these forums for over a year. While there is some great advice here, too much of what is posted is from people who don't know what they are talking about.

This place is great on PHILOPHSOPHY but I see very little in the form of technique.

Why is it so unbelievable that maybe someone has discovered a better way? Hell if I knew a better way, I'd try to make money off it too.