Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dudes that give themselves false excuses

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed alot of dudes give themselves false excuses as to why certain things in their life aren't going well or if they're not performing well.

My dude does this alot, he says **** like "man i didnt get enough sleep", "man its the artificial food coloring in the food i eat", "its because its too humid out", "its because my parents raised me like..."

He seems to have an excuse for everything when he's just not doing well in something.

But these are all false excuses. Why? Everyone doesn't do 100% perfect all the time. He has some kind of perfectionist issue and when he doesn't perform amazing or great or good, he feels the need to explain himself to others. It's like he's just so used to being judged, criticized or talked down that caused this "never good enough" mindset that when he's not doing good, he feels bad, guilty, or feels the need to explain himself.

I noticed the same thing in nice guys.. When something goes wrong or something doesn't go their way, they tend to blame themselves instead of think that it doesn't have to be anyones fault and that sometimes things don't fit together like a puzzle.

Theses same guys have some crazy successes, accomplishments and at times their confidence is insanely high. But they discount themselves so mcuh that they can never relish on the amazing moments that would skyrocket anyone elses confidence.

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I had a chick complain similar to this the other night.

She said, "Hank, your d!ck tastes nasty."

I replied, "Well, I just took it out your @ss. You just don't make the best decisions."

o--kay bud. lol i don't know how this is relevant but if you felt the need to share that with us, more power to you.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I had a chick complain similar to this the other night.

She said, "Hank, your d!ck tastes nasty."

I replied, "Well, I just took it out your @ss. You just don't make the best decisions."
Did she also mention how it looks darker than tge rest of your body?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed alot of dudes give themselves false excuses as to why certain things in their life aren't going well or if they're not performing well.

My dude does this alot, he says **** like "man i didnt get enough sleep", "man its the artificial food coloring in the food i eat", "its because its too humid out", "its because my parents raised me like..."

He seems to have an excuse for everything when he's just not doing well in something.

But these are all false excuses. Why? Everyone doesn't do 100% perfect all the time. He has some kind of perfectionist issue and when he doesn't perform amazing or great or good, he feels the need to explain himself to others. It's like he's just so used to being judged, criticized or talked down that caused this "never good enough" mindset that when he's not doing good, he feels bad, guilty, or feels the need to explain himself.

I noticed the same thing in nice guys.. When something goes wrong or something doesn't go their way, they tend to blame themselves instead of think that it doesn't have to be anyones fault and that sometimes things don't fit together like a puzzle.

Theses same guys have some crazy successes, accomplishments and at times their confidence is insanely high. But they discount themselves so mcuh that they can never relish on the amazing moments that would skyrocket anyone elses confidence.
thanks man. I recognize a lot of these behaviours in myself and I didn’t even realize that.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those dudes but the thing is I use internalized complaints as motivation. If I'm too comfortable I'm useless. So every now and then I give away all my money, move into my car, and start from scratch again.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
thanks man. I recognize a lot of these behaviours in myself and I didn’t even realize that.
No problem man. I'm glad to hear that. Self awareness is everything in my opinion.

I'm one of those dudes but the thing is I use internalized complaints as motivation. If I'm too comfortable I'm useless. So every now and then I give away all my money, move into my car, and start from scratch again.

That's crazy man. I definitely dig that. Means you're super grounded and comfortable no matter what your situation is.